[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waifu Wednesday Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 32

File: mint08.jpg (96KB, 800x611px) Image search: [Google]
mint08.jpg
96KB, 800x611px
All waifus are a light that glow, make sure you cherish the light of your life anons!

Let's get things rolling!

Do they have any quirks that stand out? What about quirks most might not notice really?

What's something thats made your heart doki doki for them lately?

What have you done for them lately that you think/hope would make them doki doki for you?

How would you describe them to someone who doesn't know them?

How would they introduce themselves to someone they've just met that's a friend of yours?

How would you both work around eachother getting ready to start your day in the morning? Would you share things like your shower together to save time? Would you wake them up to a nice breakfast to help them get going?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all adorable bundles of sunshine!
>>
File: 62836537_p0.png (523KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
62836537_p0.png
523KB, 600x850px
>>157013177
>Do they have any quirks that stand out? What about quirks most might not notice really?
He tends to be really forgetful or just plain up removes things from his head. This usually leads to all sorts of misfortune for those around him.

>What's something thats made your heart doki doki for them lately?
Hmm, i got a rather nice picture of his butt the other week, that certainly made me go doki doki.

>How would you describe them to someone who doesn't know them?
An adorable pink ball of fluff.

>How would you both work around eachother getting ready to start your day in the morning? Would you share things like your shower together to save time? Would you wake them up to a nice breakfast to help them get going?
>Sharing a shower
Now thats a doki doki moment, I'd love to do something like that though i feel like the time we'd wake up would be very different. He's likely an early riser while im a late riser. I'd like to just wake up with him snuggling up to me.

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!
>>
File: C-0Uv1LVwAA311T.jpg-orig.jpg (164KB, 895x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-0Uv1LVwAA311T.jpg-orig.jpg
164KB, 895x1200px
I love my wife!
>>
>>157014135
How you goin pr8
>>
File: 50763486_p9.jpg (179KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
50763486_p9.jpg
179KB, 580x580px
>>157013177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h0Y1926u6k

A kind and selfless guy who gets a little too emotional over eroge.

>How would they introduce themselves to someone they've just met that's a friend of yours?
Not well because most if not all my friends can't speak Japanese.

>How would you both work around eachother getting ready to start your day in the morning? Would you share things like your shower together to save time? Would you wake them up to a nice breakfast to help them get going?
I'd get up way before him I'm sure. He's not a morning person but I am. I'd probably cook him breakfast after i shower so he could shower while I cooked then have a meal before work.
>>
File: yukarin 75.jpg (138KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
yukarin 75.jpg
138KB, 850x850px
Good afternoon waifu thread! I hope you all had a wonderful week with your beloved and that this week brings many more precious memories!

>>157013177
Yukari's fluffy hair and incredible positive energy often stand out! Though, most don't notice how shy she can get around new people, which I find so adorable!

Waking up next to my darling on a rare late morning, seeing her with bedhead and gently snoozing, made me doki like nothing else.

I'd like to think that I could treat her like a princess, perhaps that might make her doki?

I'd describe her as my perfect, fluffy-haired, tank-obsessed, excitable but too adorable girlfriend, the light of my life! She'd probably introduce herself, but perhaps stumble over a couple of words, she does get pretty nervous!

I'm usually in charge of breakfast in the mornings, and showering together leads to plenty of close opportunities!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Miia is a lithe and beautiful snek with a dedicated husbando!
Crona is a true sweetheart, and very handsome too!
Shuzo is truly fabulous, and must make his beloved very happy!
Hibiki has a smile as radiant as the sunrise!
Luka is beautiful and exceptionally talented!
Konata is the sweetest dork, and I wonder how often she demands to be carried by her doting husbando!
All your beloved ones are truly wonderful!

>>157014109
Astolfo is a CUTE! You lucky anon, you!

>>157014296
Kyousuke is a very handsome man, and his true heart must make his beloved very happy indeed.

Question time!

If you were to 'summon' your waifu/husbando, what three things would you put in a circle to bring them to you?

Are they more likely to declare their love in a cheesy way or be very smooth about it? Do you think they'd get self-conscious?

If you were to have a 'first dance' song at your wedding, what would it be? Post it!

Have an amazing week, waifu thread.
>>
File: anythinggoes.png (284KB, 693x819px) Image search: [Google]
anythinggoes.png
284KB, 693x819px
>>157014480
Thank you. He makes me very happy indeed. The happiest person ever.

>If you were to 'summon' your waifu/husbando, what three things would you put in a circle to bring them to you?
Eroge, my glasses and roasted barley tea

>Are they more likely to declare their love in a cheesy way or be very smooth about it?
He'd try to be smooth but it'd come out cheesy as hell.

>first dance
That's a really hard choice but I'd probably go with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g

Post waifu cosplaying!
>>
File: 6mt4kw.eyn4w,.syhmws.png (150KB, 560x802px) Image search: [Google]
6mt4kw.eyn4w,.syhmws.png
150KB, 560x802px
love

It still feels like we're a pair of silly newlyweds
>>
File: 1487471647887.jpg (64KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
1487471647887.jpg
64KB, 579x819px
Just stopping by today to say that Hibiki is my beautiful angel and I can't wait to get her fig this/next week!
>>
Happy Wednesday, waifu thread! Hope you have a good one with your beloved, and an even better week!

>>157013177
>quirks that stand out?
her aloofness tends to stand to others, but most people don't notice that when she hums, she'll try and walk to the beat
>doki doki moment?
pic related. I said I was home the other day and she leapt right into my arms
>What did I do for them?
Aquick princess carry always seems like it would do the trick
>describe her to someone who doesn't know her?
The most beautiful woman in my world
She would givea nervous introduction
>work around each other in the morning
I get up much earlier than her, so it's no problem

>summon waifu
pizza, candy, and a telescope
>declare love
It'd definitely be cheesy with lots of blushing and getting self concious
>first dance song

Just One question for now

How does your beloved greet you when you've come home? Does she get super lonely?

Have a good week, Waifu thread!
>>
File: happy_birthday.png (267KB, 668x814px) Image search: [Google]
happy_birthday.png
267KB, 668x814px
>>157013177

Her birthday! It's such a special day and the mental throwbacks to last years were already inducing a lot of doki² all the way leading up to it!

>
What have you done for them lately that you think/hope would make them doki doki for you?

I made her a birthday cake that was better than last years in every way! I also took care of a cat for a couple of days, I know she likes cats and is kind to them (she fed one with her things from her bento once).

The most beautiful girl in the world who coincidentally also rides a Honda bike - and you know you meet the nicest people on a Honda!

>How would they introduce themselves to someone they've just met that's a friend of yours?

Nothing out of the ordinary, I think.

>How would you both work around eachother getting ready to start your day in the morning?

I tend to fall turn around and nap again after the first alarm, it's not really known or shown if she sleeps longer or shorter than others so maybe she could poke me with her ahoge to keep me from dozing off?

>Would you share things like your shower together to save time?
That would not save time

>Would you wake them up to a nice breakfast to help them get going?
I'd love to make breakfast for her, I'm not a big fan of eating it in the bed though because of all the crumbs going everywhere. Beds are for comfy, not crumby.
If I knew she was going to go touring that day I would get up earlier and make her a lunchbox full of love and a breakfast so she's full of energy!
>>
File: WP_20170503_002 (Large).jpg (689KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170503_002 (Large).jpg
689KB, 1920x1440px
>How does your beloved greet you when you've come home? Does she get super lonely?

I think she'd come rushing and hug me, that'd be wonderful. She's also used to the feeling that people wait for her to come back home, so I think she values it very much to be the one that I come back to every day.

>Compli-Mint

Astolfo is a pretty boy, Yukari is a fluffy Panzerfriend, Kyosuke is a great big brother, Mint is an adorable cutie with flappy ears and Konata is an unforgettable personality and fountain of knowledge!

A question for you: You and your beloved can spend 3 days on a paradise island, just the two of you. You're each only allowed to bring three things. What would those be and why?
>>
File: 1493652077613887242.jpg (688KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493652077613887242.jpg
688KB, 1600x1200px
>>157013177
New images, including pic related.
>What have you done for them lately that you think/hope would make them doki doki for you?
I tried to draw her.
She is a shy, innocent girl. She is cheerful, affectionate and really cute. She loves to sing and she is very passionate about things she care about.
She is short and petite. Her amazing hair is teal and very long. She also has round beautiful teal eyes.
Something like: Hi, my name is Miku and I'm anon's wife.
All of these sounds nice, I guess it depends on situation. If one of us had to leave earlier, they would make breakfast for the other one. Sharing shower would be nice too.

>>157014480
>If you were to 'summon' your waifu/husbando, what three things would you put in a circle to bring them to you?
Microphone, snowdrop and a love letter.
>Are they more likely to declare their love in a cheesy way or be very smooth about it? Do you think they'd get self-conscious?
Cheesy way. Yes, she is quite shy, she wouldn't do first move and she would wait for me to respond to these feelings she holds inside.

>>157015922
>How does your beloved greet you when you've come home? Does she get super lonely?
She'd kiss me and hug.

>>157017436
I assume we will be provided with clothes, food, medicine etc.
Camera so we can take photos of us together and a telescope to look at the sky at night. That's all we would need I think.
>>
File: top_68.jpg (103KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
top_68.jpg
103KB, 500x708px
>>157013177
>Do they have any quirks that stand out? What about quirks most might not notice really?

She tends to drink a sports drink in one gulp.

There are times when she behaves coldly or violent but if she realizes she went too far or acted unjustly she'll come to apologize very meekly. It's always so heartwarming to see.

A spirited, straighforward, hard working and independent girl with a caring disposition.

She would introduce herself in a clear and succinct manner. She's very friendly to people she just met.

>How would you both work around eachother getting ready to start your day in the morning?

She would wake up early to practice her martial arts skills, I would wake up around the same time to practice meditation.

>Would you share things like your shower together to save time?

Ah, I'm sure she'll either refuse or end up kicking me out of the shower more likely than not.

>Would you wake them up to a nice breakfast to help them get going?

I'd love to if it's during the times I have work in the afternoon or during holydays, because otherwise she'd wake up around the same time as me.

>Compliment

Astolfo is a great person, taking care of people in need for little to no personal gain is what you'd expect from a real hero.

>>157014480

A stability ball, a sports drink and a star pentagram on the ground which is her symbol.

>Are they more likely to declare their love in a cheesy way or be very smooth about it? Do you think they'd get self-conscious?

She would try to act normal and uptight but in reality she'd be really self-conscious and it would definitely show up in her expression.
>>
Damn. Early start this time.
>>
File: wingy_ponytail.jpg (222KB, 955x1576px) Image search: [Google]
wingy_ponytail.jpg
222KB, 955x1576px

A feather, a helmet and something pink!

She'd be shy and stumbling over her own words and lose track of what she's trying to say but she will get there and say it. It would be the cutest confession ever.
>>
File: wedding dress.jpg (1MB, 4092x4560px) Image search: [Google]
wedding dress.jpg
1MB, 4092x4560px
>>157013177
New OVA was very cute; also, while I'm not entirely sure what triggered it, I ended up getting pretty hammered last Saturday and ended up having multiple conversations about how much I loved Miia
She is extremely passionate and protective, but she can easily be just as sweet, and she is the most important thing in the world to me.
She would probably just give a standard introduction, but she may be just slightly nervous, but nothing she couldn't handle.
She would keep me in bed to warm her up, then we would take a bath together where we would help wash each other, after that I would make us some breakfast while she finishes getting ready.
>compliment a waifu today
Yukari is a great friend and is very lucky to have an excellent husbando!
Mint has adorable ears!
Mai has very nice hair!
Miku is an excellent singer!
Everyone's waifu is lovely and you all are lucky to have each other!

>>157014480
>Are they more likely to declare their love in a cheesy way or be very smooth about it?
She would probably just be straightforward with it, she may get a little self-conscious, but it would go away once I told her that I felt the same way.

>>157015922
She would probably wait by the door one she hears me come home. She would get fairly lonely, but nothing too bad.

>>157017436
We would only need to bring each other, but we would probably want to bring something back so that we can remember the trip.

Questions:
How would your waifu change when she gets drunk?
What are your 3 favorite physical features of your waifu? What about non-physical features?
Is there any good merch of your waifu that has come out recently or is coming out soon?
>>
File: 1482735870379.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482735870379.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
>>157013177
-No real unnoticeable quirks...or at least none I've been able to notice. I mean, aside from the whole tuna thing.
-Just having pic related up on my wall. A real major motivator.
-Been upping my work load as an instructor. Helping out the little kids and all that.
-A talented singer with quite the sizeable fanbase.
-Normal introduction. A friendly 'hello' and a handshake. Though knowing a particular friend, he'd try to push it too far.
-I'd be the one to cook the breakfast since I tend to wake up earlier than her. Barring that, just let things take their own pace. And, for heaven's sake, let her wake up on her own terms.

>>157014480
-Sound mixing equipment, her own software, and some pacific bluefin tuna.
-Definitely the subtle approach. Subtle, but very romantic. A precious memory of mine is her confessing to me in song.

>>157015922
If anything, I'm the one doing the greeting since I come home before she does. And yes, the loneliness does creep in from time to time.

>>157017436
Depending on whether or not we get supplied necessities, I'd see us taking a telescope, reading material, and...for some reason, I keep coming back to just one towel for some beachside viewing.
>>
Anons, how do you define "love"?
>>
File: Rider.jpg (76KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Rider.jpg
76KB, 512x512px
>>157023343
...and damn, that took forever. Connection errors right and left.

>>157022755
-She'd become a bit more physical. Something akin to a cuddle-bug.
-Physical, her eyes, fingers, and legs. Non-physical, her nurturing attitude, her determined drive, and her cool and collected attitude.
-I've kind of been in the dark as far as that goes. Need to do some more digging around.

>>157023546
Love is like a truck. ...now that that's out of the way, love...is hard to describe. A sensation that can't exactly be put into words that can properly do it justice. But it's a feeling that everything feels right as long as this particular person is around. Selfless devotion and a genuine desire to do right by this person.

>>157014806
...and some cosplay.
>>
>>157023823
>But it's a feeling that everything feels right as long as this particular person is around. Selfless devotion and a genuine desire to do right by this person.
So if that feeling goes away then the love is gone? Why does it keep leaving me?
>>
>>157024034
That, I can't answer. It involves a little bit of looking inside yourself. Asking what you've done to maintain it, what you could be doing, or maybe something changing between now and when love first blossomed.
>>
File: 1362771327123.jpg (270KB, 1278x1454px) Image search: [Google]
1362771327123.jpg
270KB, 1278x1454px
>>157013177
I guess the lolipop stands out the most, but they're a refrigeration agent that she uses to keep cold, so they actually serve a purpose.

Nothing SFW.

She's cool.

If I'm up before her and I have the extra time, I'd set up a breakfast for when she gets up. One less thing for her to worry about in the morning.

>>157014480
I guarantee that at least one of the items would melt during the process.

She's very blunt and up-front about that sort of thing.

>>157015922
She'd sneak up on me and hug me from behind. She likes to be isolated at times, but she does indeed get lonely.

>>157017436
A camera, a cooler, a ring.

>>157022755
>How would your waifu change when she gets drunk?
She's a bit young for that, but I guess that she would be a sad drunk.

>What are your 3 favorite physical features of your waifu?
Eyes, hair, shoulders.

>What about non-physical features?
Shyness, bluntness, passion.

>Is there any good merch of your waifu that has come out recently or is coming out soon?
There hasn't been anything new in over 5 years...
>>
File: hane_melonenbrot.png (900KB, 998x1873px) Image search: [Google]
hane_melonenbrot.png
900KB, 998x1873px

She got drunk once, against her will, and did not enjoy it. She doesn't want to drink ever again.

>What are your 3 favorite physical features of your waifu?

Eyes, ahoge, hips.

>What about non-physical features?

Cheerfulness, curiosity, open-minded

>Is there any good merch of your waifu that has come out recently or is coming out soon?

Phat Co. announced a figure of her with her bike last year, but no news since then. There's gonna be a tenth and probably eleventh tankoubon this year, but they're not announced so far.
>>
File: img000005.png (396KB, 768x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000005.png
396KB, 768x1200px
>>157013177
I got a nice commission of him last week!

>What have you done for them lately that you think/hope would make them doki doki for you?
Finally got my legal bike permit and bought a 78 CB400T.
Been looking forward to it for awhile and I think he'd think it's neat.

>>157014480
He'd definitely be a huge dork about it.

>>157022755
>What are your 3 favorite physical features of your waifu? What about non-physical features?
His floofy adorable hair, his beautiful eyes, he's buff but not too buff

>>157017436
Damn, that's a really nice cake. I bet Hane had a wonderful birthday with you!

>Compli-mint
Mizore is really super cool!
Luka is stylish and chic!
Kyou is a lovable dork!
Hane is an adorable genki Honda fanboy!
Astolfo is an adorable boy and a cute meido!
>>
Have you bought merchandise of your waifu? Commissioned art or writing of her? Have you received gifts relating to her?
>>
File: XjpY5hT.jpg (850KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
XjpY5hT.jpg
850KB, 3264x2448px
>Have you bought merchandise of your waifu? Commissioned art or writing of her? Have you received gifts relating to her?

I bought the ending CD because the B-Side is my favorite song with her on it, Vol. 9 of the manga and her official daki plus a pillow for it. I also had a bunch of art that was done for me through the WWD printed and framed, have a commission currently in the works and received a whole lot of gifts (anything not mentioned above that is visible on this table). Friends have also gifted me art of her.

I have amazing friends who are way too generous and kind to me.

>>157026185
Thank you very much!!
>>
File: tmp_25512-252345-1146612259.png (301KB, 662x794px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25512-252345-1146612259.png
301KB, 662x794px
>>157013177
Struggling to write today because of connection errors, but I'll try to answer some!

She's a little bundle of quirkiness, from her hobbies, to her personality, to her spontaneous liveliness and enthusiasm.
My favourite little quirk of hers is likening events and stuff to game or anime terms. It's dorky, it probably winds up a few people too, but I find it so cute and it's so like her to do that that I can't help but indulge those comments. Especially when it can go back and forth a little, with offering different counterpoints to the 'event' and... well, you get the idea.
Probably the funniest and not most immediately noticeable thing is how she can dance really well for the most part - just she doesn't have too great of an affinity for the microphone. Which is fine, because I don't either. Maybe if we sing loud enough our two voices with average out to a perfect one...?

>What's something thats made your heart doki doki for them/make them doki doki for you?
I commissioned an adorable picture for her birthday (and because the artist is amazing, they finished pic related the next day) and then someone gave me an amazing gift picture of her too. Sometimes I get worried about how hard my heart beats, haha. Both times, I got that amazing warm feeling across my chest as my feelings just overpowered me.
I'm still thinking of what to get her for her birthday, for all I could get her a collection of manga and merchy stuff she'd like... I'd rather get something a little more heartfelt than that. Some sort of star jewelry, perhaps. And I have the seifuku outfit for her 1/4 scale arriving; £70 or not, she's totally worth it.

Kona-chan is a cute, dorky little otaku who loves to enjoy her life as much as she can, she's smug yet insightful (in a way?) and talented at what she enjoys (just don't mention academics)!
>>
File: Konata - 055 - 514x600.jpg (134KB, 514x600px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 055 - 514x600.jpg
134KB, 514x600px
>>157027509
They'd probably be really casual about it, saying hi before trying to figure out what sort of archetype said friend was in order to figure out how to talk to them. It'd all go out the window as soon as we actually start talking since the two of us can go on for a while regardless of company, but the thought's what matters...

>How would you both work around each other getting ready to start your day in the morning? Would you share things like your shower together to save time? Would you wake them up to a nice breakfast to help them get going?
Neither of us are really 'morning' people. We both stay up late (for admittedly pretty dumb reasons) and we don't get a whole lot of sleep pretty often. Waking each other up on a morning is largely a case of 'who gets fed up of the alarm first', then bugging the other to get up too. Sharing a shower would be nice, and first thing on a morning it'd probably be so lazy that we just want to get it over with, haha. It probably would speed things up though, being able to wash each other - especially considering I'd be able to wash her hair a lot quicker than she could wash it herself due to the length of it.
If one of us needs to be up to leave early then yeah, we can make the other breakfast. It won't be especially fancy, but it's a nice little thing to get us going on the morning!

I hope this post goes through...
>>
File: 1483810793302.jpg (180KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
1483810793302.jpg
180KB, 500x630px
>>157015922
>Never posted the first dance song
Silly me. I'll post it now
https://youtu.be/Wln6NX0V4AQ
>>
File: fudjks.gif (1MB, 550x307px) Image search: [Google]
fudjks.gif
1MB, 550x307px
>>157015922
>greeting
Pic related

>>157022755
>drunk
I used to joke his nationalist side would come out.

>3 favorite features
Skin, Eyes, From his collar bone to his hips.

>new merch
I wish. The Blurays were rereleased but I don't plan on ever buying the series.
>>
File: Konata - 611 - 850x1313.jpg (333KB, 850x1313px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 611 - 850x1313.jpg
333KB, 850x1313px
>>157014480
>and showering together leads to plenty of close opportunities!
I'd imagine being given full permission to ruffle and wash her hair would be a highlight of the day! One thing's for sure, I imagine the two of you work through a lot of shampoo, haha.

>Konata is the sweetest dork, and I wonder how often she demands to be carried by her doting husbando!
Thanks Yukaribro! She gets carried reasonably often, for a few reasons.
The first one is if she falls asleep somewhere around the house, and needs carrying to bed to be tucked in, rather than being sprawled on the sofa or on her chair.
The second is after a long day out shopping or at events, she'll want carrying on my back... I don't *entirely* buy the excuse of her legs having to work harder because she's smaller, but I'm fine with carrying her around regardless.
On rarer occasions though I'll carry her on my shoulders, usually if we're looking around for something, or she just feels like being particularly 'in charge' for the day. It's a little bit awkward since she isn't quite -that- small to be easily carried on my shoulders, but it works out somehow. I don't mind it for... other reasons, too.

These ones are probably pretty obvious, but it'd likely be a choco-cornet, a figure of her for merch, and then either a BD/manga volume/game of hers! All things she loves, and all related to her in some way!

She'd try to play it off as something smooth, but I think she'd wind up just blurting it out. She knows all of these lines, all of these smooth and cute events from eroge and VNs, but in the heat of the moment expressing your feelings for the one you love is so much more difficult. Though it'd be cute to see her stumble her way through talking about us as a couple a bit, haha.
>>
>>157013177
mint was great in season 1, they ruined her after that, they made her generic rampha 2.0
>>
File: Konata - 169 - 800x800.png (456KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 169 - 800x800.png
456KB, 800x800px
>>157014480
>If you were to have a 'first dance' song at your wedding, what would it be? Post it!
This would be extremely awkward, because she'd almost definitely want it to be something like the Hare Hare Yukai, even if it doesn't work too well with just the two of us. Not entirely sure what we could settle on which is more romantic, and it's kinda worrying all I'm trying to think of is anison, haha.

>>157014806
Can do! (If my connection lets me, anyway)

>>157015922
Depends on the type of day she's had. On an average day she'll be lounging around and give a pretty casual yet enthusiastic welcome without actually moving, but if she's in a good mood and busy doing something a little more active she'll walk up and give me a little kiss to welcome me home. It sounds idyllic, her greeting with a kiss while cooking, but the packets of ready-made curry or pot-ramen kinda shatters that a little, haha.

>>157017436
Thanks Haneanon! Cute thought - getting some stick-on angel wings for her to put on both sides of her helmet would be adorable! It's adorable how her name even has the 'feather' kanji in it too, you did a great job with the cake!

>You're each only allowed to bring three things. What would those be and why?
She would probably pick her 3DS, Vita, and an omnibus of a manga; I'd probably pick a hand-charger (because she forgets she needs to charge said handhelds), a camera and probably a box of snacks to eat.

Which... probably isn't what you should take as important things on an island, haha.
>>
My life is so fucking shit, why isn't she here with me? God and I hate her show and every stupid fucking moron who watches it and draws fanart of it and her and fucking die die DIE DIE
>>
File: Konata - 034 - 570x720.png (155KB, 570x720px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 034 - 570x720.png
155KB, 570x720px
>>157022755
Both a surprising amount and in an unsurprising way. All that happens is she just gets a little bit more unhinged, a lot more forwardly lewd, and says things which are even less 'socially acceptable', referencing things everywhere even if some of them get a little bit contrived and generally just enjoying herself with her own little enthusiastic thoughts.

She wouldn't stay awake too long after getting drunk though. I'd probably wind up carrying her home most nights it happens, so it's a good thing she's small.

>What are your 3 favorite physical features of your waifu? What about non-physical features?
Her long, wavy, beautiful blue hair.
Her wide, sparkly green eyes.
Her tiny little dexterous hands - which look cute due to her size, but are a dangerous weapon in front of a controller.
Her constant enthusiasm and unwavering love for the things she enjoys.
Her ability to pick up on and appreciate the little things in life.
Her ability to be easygoing, and enjoy her life to its absolute maximum (even if the bills at the end of the month wind up higher than expected).

Recently, not really. I ordered a poster for the anime's 10th anniversary, but I don't really have anywhere to pin it up. It'd be too much like bragging if I mentioned how much of her merch I have.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!
>>
>>157029645
I didn't know Death Blossom was ready
>>
File: Taliyah_0.jpg (493KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Taliyah_0.jpg
493KB, 1215x717px
My waifu can throw rocks.

She would beat up your waifu and bully her.

I regret nothing.
>>
>>157023546
Love of family and friends and of all manner of things create meaning in and of itself in a meaningless world.
The ultimate human joy is to share your world with another. To grow attached to things and stray from the Buddhist path of giving up desires.
But the deepest love that you can only hold for one person is the most intense desire. For you to not only want to share your world with them, but for them to become the world itself in your eyes. This is Hell's path of desire, because of which you will spite all manner of order and do anything for your world.
>>
File: daughter.jpg (163KB, 1200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
daughter.jpg
163KB, 1200x1080px
I love my wife
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.