[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes girls tears so delicious?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: tearypuppyeyes.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tearypuppyeyes.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
What makes girls tears so delicious?
>>
>>157012981
The fact that you want to fix them by helping them with a good dicking
>>
File: gjgjkks.jpg (23KB, 259x374px) Image search: [Google]
gjgjkks.jpg
23KB, 259x374px
>>157012981
let me paint out the whole picture for you, why you find girls tears so delicious

girls have power over men because they have the weapon of choice, of selection, when it comes to sustaining the human race

men who won't be chosen by a woman (in history, most men either get a woman and 2 kids or no woman at all and no kids ->guess what part /a/ is. whereas statistically one woman always has one child.) are frustrated because even they failed at being successful in the hierarchy of power. your position in the hierarchy of power amongst the society or mankind is the sole criteria for a woman to choose you.

the fact that you weren't chosen by a woman (no gf, no kids whatever) makes you angry because you failed at the game of hierarchy of power, what we call life. now because you're an insecure manchild you won't take responsibility for himself and change things, you blame it on the women instead. which makes you angry and makes you want to see them hurt and in pain. for you, girl's tears symbolize weakness, pain and submissive behaviour towards the male. seeing those tears gives you a feeling of satisfaction, the satisfaction that is brought by revenge. because you feel that it is unfair that life is so much suffering and hard work and that it doesn't pay off for you because no woman chose you. so the women have to pay for your incompetence in terms of life of a whole.

so yeah that's why you find girls tears so delicious. and it actually is that complicated because emotions are complex as is our behaviour and our motivations and mind.
>>
File: 1432717623731.png (235KB, 506x658px) Image search: [Google]
1432717623731.png
235KB, 506x658px
>>157014008
It's their fault for crying in the first place.
>>
>>157014113
crying isn't a fault

it's a tool to cope with horrible experiences and towards acceptance. it makes you move on. that's what people mean when they say crying is a strength.

so yeah that crying anime girl that you interpret as weak and submissive is actually stronger than you because she lets out and accepts her emotions.
>>
>>157014008
Nice psychobabble.
>>
>>157014399
>crying is a sign of strength

this meme needs to end, you cry when you cannot deal with things (your emotions, the situation. etc) its not particularly shameful, but its a sign that you have lost control
>>
>>157014399
I'm so glad we have a psychi/a/trist here, just what I needed. What's your rate, one 4chan gold per post?
>>
>>157014479
He's mostly right, though.
>>
File: White Album NTR.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
White Album NTR.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Because they make the best lube.
>>
>>157014482
Yes, much better to hold it in until you explode.
>>
>>157014008
This. Why doesn't this have more upvotes.
>>
>>157014561
>>157014482
>>157014479
nothing hurts as much as the truth.
>>
>>157014866
has japan gone from eyelicking to eyefucking yet?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.