[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hokuto no Ken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

So, I've been wondering about a certain inconsistency in Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star as it's known in English).

You have all these great characters, all of which are compelling and having good death scenes - except one. Which is where I'm wondering why that is?

I mean, let's take a look, one of these is not like others:

Shin: Dies sacrificing himself for his waifu

Judea: Dies in the embrace of his one true love hasubando

Shoe: Sacrifices himself to protect the children and gets his dying wish of regaining eyesight and seeing Kenshiro for the last time.

Salsa: Dies mercifully and painlessly after rekindling love in his heart

Rei: Gets cucked out of his imuoto, gets cucked by his friend who doesn't even care about the waifu he cucked from Rei, gets fingered by Raoh's superior Big Black Co-- Finger so hard that he gets only 3 days left to live while his body is literally slowly imploding on itself, gets fingered by Raoh's Jesus ototo so hard it bleaches his hair, dies forever alone by exploding in a literal Cuckshed after having never scored.

Toki: Literally Jesus, heals countless peolpe by touch, forgives even his own killer because he knows it will lead to world becoming a better place, dies holding his killer's corpse.

Wolfman: Admits that Raoh isn't worth serving and instead sacrifices himself by disemboweling himself and deliberately becoming a villain to make Kenshiro mature into the saviour he has to become

Cloudman: Dies calling Raoh a faggot and protecting his waifu from Raoh's immigrant BBC

Raoh: Extends the lifespan of his waifu by a couple of years by fingering her, is confirmed superior to Kenshiro and would've won had he not sacrificed his strength for the waifu, dies by punching his own soul to Heaven so hard that the ozone layer is repaired and his body turns into a godlike Greek sculpture

ONE OF THESE IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS, CAN YOU TELL WHICH?

Did the authors hate Rei and his popularity?
>>
>>156994770
I can't figure out who all your fake names are supposed to be so I gave up reading the rest
>>
>>156995514
Shin
Juda
Shu
Souther
Rei
Toki
Ryuga
Juza
Raoh

In that order. You clearly don't even know the series if you couldn't tell something so obvious
>>
Not so sure about the cucking, but yeah Rei's death was pretty anticlimactic and dull for such an alpha character
>>
>>156995800
Mamiya was all over Kenshiro and didn't even think of looking at Rei, only acknowledging his existence when he was about to blow up and even then she primarily cared about Kenshiro.
>>
I didn't think I would live long enough to see BBC memes mixed with HNK.

This is sad for humanity.

You are already dead inside.

Purify your soul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIO2g_ZucI0
>>
>>156996400
>curly black hair
>black skin
>giant
>GUYS HE TOTALLY DOESN'T HAVE A BBC
>>
>>156996536
your mind is poisoned, and that's not a fucking metaphore, your mind is truly poisoned, that's all you can think of now, the dumb animal within you took upon your mind, that dumb dog that mechanically humps on his masters legs, that what you are now. A souless beast driven by its mechanical instinct, every day straying further away from the transcendantal and reflexive nature of the human mind
>>
>>156996784
Refute this.
We have clearly white-skinned Kenshiro on the left, and the clearly BLACK Ubermensch Raoh on the right.
>>
>>156997008
Yeah mostly defined by his talk and movements, not by his buttcheeks or other flacid limbs
>>
>>156997095
I can't even tell what the fuck are you trying to say, /pol/tard.
>>
>>156997134
Thought it was quite clear though, stop putting dick jokes everywhere especially in hnk, thx.

Now, back to the topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaVnu3qgdPU
>>
>>156997192
Why are you ashamed of a penis? Let me guess, you've got a microdick haven't you?

Anyway you still haven't answered why Rei got shat on
>>
>>156997252
He didn't he got best girl and he represents the sacrifice, which is one of the main topic of HnK. That's noble and all, and he was so fucking majestic.

We all come limited in this world, you can choose to favor your personal interest and live a meaningless life or sacrifice yourself for a greater cause. Rei made the right choice.
>>
>>156997896
>and he represents the sacrifice
That's Shin you retard. Rei is the Star of Justice.
And he didn't get Mamiya either.
>>
>>156997958
Well most character represent the sacrifice in some way, Toki when he saved everyone for the nuclear explosion, etc. Shin is Martyr it's more like a statement than an action.
>>
File: jagi.png (1MB, 951x665px) Image search: [Google]
jagi.png
1MB, 951x665px
Why does Jagi look so cool in the second OP?
>>
>>156998230
Hara said he's his favourite design in general. Shame he got shat on the hardest in terms of story.

Also use better screencaps next time, yours is some extremely oversaturated filtered trash.
>>
>>156998554
Can't find a creditless opening other than the one on youtube. Sorry.
>>
File: 1493350722_35876_Jagi1.jpg (224KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
1493350722_35876_Jagi1.jpg
224KB, 600x765px
>>156998730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bCyf1AwOJ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH6qJ86b6_g

These aren't filtered.
>>
The saddest HnK thread I've ever seen.
Think upon your sins before you die.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.