[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

isekai mahou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: over 1000 times.png (2MB, 2160x1596px) Image search: [Google]
over 1000 times.png
2MB, 2160x1596px
Glorious Nippon Magic enchanted over 1000 times.
Strong enough to beat logic and truth.
>>
>>156992479
That is not even truth. Has a new chapter been uploaded?
>>
>>156992479
>tfw /tg/ of all places does isekai better
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Stranded_in_fantasy
>>
>>156993898
Quickly selling your soul to satan for warlock powers seconds before a barbarian violently murders you is likely the most sensible powerup in any Isekai.
>>
>>156992479
Actually, the main character uses mostly western magic.
>>
>>156993959
t.Griffith
>>
Is it really Nippon magic? I mean he uses magic from different parts of his world and he isn't even the strongest
>>
>>156992479
But, MC uses Hebrew Astrology-based magic or some bullshit.
>>
>>156994178

No, he's just memeing or hasn't read enough.

MC is actually average in his magic and is not even remotely strong compared to the top magicians in his world.

The world that he gets transported to just has a primitive level of magic theory. So MC can run circles against any "top" mages in that isekai world and generally the strongest people in that world.
>>
File: Griffith_GoldenAge.jpg (1018KB, 1764x2340px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_GoldenAge.jpg
1018KB, 1764x2340px
>>156993959
Do you plan on raping any brown tomboys?
>>
>>156997824
>MC is actually average in his magic

Man, the shit he pulls off is ridiculous. He wipes armies, and that's apparently average?
>>
>>156998414

Yeah, there's a ranking system back on earth and MC is in the middle ranking (bronze, silver, gold, diamond, stuff like that)

I remember the top mages in the world being called walking nukes or someshit, even the Vatican doesn't dare fuck with them.
>>
>>156992479
is there a light novel you guys are getting this from? I've only seen like 4 chapters of manga.
>>
>>156998573

The web novel and light novel both exist and to some extent are translated.

At least up to volume 3 if I remember correctly.
>>
>>156998414
That suprises you? How many of these god awful isekais have the audacity to proclaim the protagonist weak or average, while he pulls of insane stunts and makes all the powerful mages go MASAKA
>>
>>156993898
Whose fan fiction is that?
It's terrible.
>>
File: code-geass-lelouch-smug.jpg (282KB, 1365x766px) Image search: [Google]
code-geass-lelouch-smug.jpg
282KB, 1365x766px
>>156992479
read what was translated of the light novels of this.

it's a giant ~MEH~

Basically glorious 11 mage ends up in fantasy setting and realizes fantasy magic is lame/gimped in comparison to 11's magic, so he lords over them like the pleebs they are till the demon king's army ambushes him; and he learns the reason why magic was gimped in this alt world was because it was designed from the ground up to defeat the demons. His magic as amazingly OP as it is, simply doesn't do much to the demons.

So he has to go all out against a mid level boss just to live while one of the dirty peasents he was lording over slaughters the demons like they're ants using her inferior magic, and he spends 10 chapters trying to figure out why his OP magic does jack-shit to the demons.

Eventually he starts to figure out solutions to his problem and by the end of book 1 he takes out one of the demon king's generals by applying a partial fix to his magic to make it more deadly to the demons.

I stopped reading at this point because the story didn't seem like it was going anywhere and i didn't feel like reading the native moon runes for this MEH or SOSO work of blegh.
>>
>>157000251
he eventually gets his own harem and the princess joins his party instead of his BF's. so yeah, it's a load of blegh
>>
>>157001883
She doesn't die? I thought for sure her and the girl childhood friend were gonna die, thus leading hero friend to despair and the enemy camp.
>>
>>157001883
Picked up
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.