[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

puella magi madoka magica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Let's have a Madoka thread!
Fun questions!
1. Your rating of the series
2. Your rating of Rebellion
3. Best girl?
4. Worst girl!
5. Best scene?
>>
1. Your rating of the series
10/10
2. Your rating of Rebellion
11/10
3. Best girl?
Kyoko!
4. Worst girl!
Hitomi, obviously. Or Mami.
5. Best scene?
Kyoko playing DDR
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKwjb7Lyc9c

Bonus: thread theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYmm5afaVb4
>>
File: 1462434223743.png (453KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1462434223743.png
453KB, 1000x1200px
>>
>>156991200
>10/11
>10.5/11
>The one who did nothing wrong
>The 4 legged one
>Homoura!
>>
>>156991200
>10/10
>11/10
>Homu
>Cheese/Madoka
>Walpurgis battle AKA all hope is lost
>>
>>156995040
How can you like Homu but dislike Madoka?
>>
10/10.
10/10.
Mami.
All of them are perfect in their own way.
Not sure.
>>
>>156995409
Madoka (before becoming god) is too passive in general, things happen to her and she barely reacts while the other girls have goals and ways of seeing things: Sayaka is an idealist, Kyoko is a veteran (for good and bad), Homu is a mystery (up until ep 11),etc.
Madoka (in the series) just doesn't want Sayaka to get hurt and think herself a loser.
She got better written in Rebellion, she expresses herself more and does things instead of just watching an do nothing.
(Just to be clear, I don't dislike her, I just my least favourite and I like MadoHomu)

You explain me: Why can't I like Homu and dislike Madoka?
>>
>>156995900
>Why can't I like Homu and dislike Madoka?
Because it's like wanting to drink two parts hydrogen but holding off on the oxygen. A big part of liking Homura it's about how much passion she has for and how much struggle he goes through for Madoka's sake. I'd think that would lead to some 'second hand liking' (???). But since you explained it, I see that' it's not that you dislike Madoka but that you like her the least, so I see your point.
>>
>>156995409
Not him, but for most of the series, Madoka is just something to be acted upon, a fluffy pink plot device rather than someone worth naming the whole series after. Homura and Sayaka carry most of the agency of the plot on their shoulders, though Sayaka not as much nowadays since she spends an increasing amount of time gaying it up with Kyouko.
>>
>>156996466
Sure, Madoka is a passive protagonist, but that actually runs counter with being a plot device, since a plot device makes things happen despite not having much of a character. Doesn't very much make things happen. She's more like a Nick Carraway in a sense; there mostly to be an audience surrogate and witness to Homura's Gatsby. If anything it's when she starts doing stuff at the end when she becomes a plot device. For most of the show I'd say Kubey is the one that holds that role.
>>
>>156991200
>Let's have a Madoka thread!
>Fun questions!
>1. Your rating of the series
10/10
It is fucking great
>2. Your rating of Rebellion
I haven't watch it
>3. Best girl?
Kyouko
>4. Worst girl!
There is no worst girl in Madoka
>5. Best scene?
Sayaka turning into a witch.

I never felt so sad about a girl losing the boy who is in love with.
>>
>>156996848
>I haven't watch it
You rate the show as a 10/10 and it's not a new movie so why?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.