[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: anime_esport_kings_avatar.jpg (25KB, 592x296px) Image search: [Google]
anime_esport_kings_avatar.jpg
25KB, 592x296px
Best anime this season?
>>
>>156988918
Not even close
it's pretty good though
>>
>>
>>156988918
C H I N A
but yes
>>
>>156988918
what is it about? I can't find it on nyaa.
>>
>>156988918
Not anime, fuck off.
>>
>>156989594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSjaP1eV5eQ&index=1&list=PLMX26aiIvX5ocv2xksC-w-YQrqlixhIRA
>>
>>156989594
Is nyaa still alive? I thought it died
>>
working hard for that yuan
>>
>>156988918
NO JAP DUB
NO WATCH
>>
>>156990117
Whatever man. Your loss.
>>
>>156988918
>thread just got deleted by mods yesterday
>already crawling back to spam another thread
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>156988918
>Quan Zhi Gao Shou

This is actually good and actually well produced. You will enjoy this if you're into PC gaming.

Too bad you just have to put up with chinkspeak. To make the experience less bad just imagine watching anime with Japanese people speaking only in ON-yomi reading.
>>
>>156988918
>not anime
>not /a/
>always removed by mods
just go away
>>
>>156988918
this is a very good anime. Up there with the best Gaming animes out there. Ppl are missing out if they hold onto their prejudices
>>
>>156988918
>anime
That's wrong, retard. Anime refers to Japanese animation. Your show isn't from Japan and therefore your shitty show doesn't belong on /a/.
But you already know this, because you keep making this thread every single day.

So how about instead of trying to shill your show you go kill yourself?
>>
>>156991898
>>156990277
>>156990174
>not anime not on /a/

explain thunderbolt fantasy.

this show should be on /a/, you're bitching about the language being spoke, how stupid can you be?
>>
>>156993149
does it have anything to do with japan?

thunderbolt had
>>
And of course a thread about this show wouldn't be the same without the trademarked necrobump from page 10. Happens every damn time.
Can't let your shitty off-topic thread die a natural death, can you?
>>
>>156993206
thunderbolt wasn't anime, it wasn't even animated

Kings Avatar is being produced by a company that japan has exported animation projects out to from time to time on "anime" it's animated in a japanese "way" and has all the trappings of a japanese "anime" except for a different language.

not to get too pedantic about this shit but we used to have Afro Samurai and Boondocks threads on /a/ too. no mods took those down.
>>
>>156993149
>thunderbolt fantasy.
1. Had a Japanese writer (pretty famous guy too)
2. Threads got deleted later on anyways
3. Even if it was allowed, all you're saying is that it should have also been banned right away.

>you're bitching about the language being spoke, how stupid can you be?
You brain damaged idiot, this board is for Anime and Manga, not for french clay animation, not for American cartoons and not for your shitty Chinese MMO-shows.
How can you call somebody stupid if you aren't even capable of understanding such a simple concept?
Do you also cry if you get kicked out of /g/ for talking about the world cup?
>>
>>156993362
Do you enjoy historical revisionism in general or is this something you only apply to /a/?
>>
>>156993558
if you weren't here before code geass you wouldn't remember it but we DID have boondocks and afro samurai threads on /a/

we even had a few avatar: the last airbender threads and even FUTURAMA threads.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.