[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emergence Manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Emergence.jpg (77KB, 1024x428px) Image search: [Google]
Emergence.jpg
77KB, 1024x428px
I'm so tempted to read it I have skimmed thru some pages from the various Chapters. I Know enough to be skeptical about starting it but I don't know enough to feel satisfied. Should I read it /a/, should I give myself some time to recover from it, what do
>>
Just read and continue until you can no longer jerk off to it.

Or keep going anyway for completion's sake.
>>
I never did.
>>
>>156984956
It's not even that bad.
>>
>>156985267
I was supposed to jerk off to it?
>>
>>156985384
I'm gonna try to read it, the concept is cool but its heavy shit my dude see you on the other side
>>
>>156985384
It's a sad/tragic story. There's not much else to it.
>>
File: ShindoL Bullying.jpg (403KB, 1024x1196px) Image search: [Google]
ShindoL Bullying.jpg
403KB, 1024x1196px
>>156985642
The girl's pretty cute, though.
>>
maybe ill just forget about it and in a year or a couple months ill remember it and read it
>>
File: 15564455355_453719d1c7_b.jpg (275KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
15564455355_453719d1c7_b.jpg
275KB, 725x1024px
Jesus fucking christ, she just gets high on drugs and fucks progressively cheaper men because she can't say no to dick because no one can say no to dick in hentai. That's it. It's literally the same as TSF except more basic, more boring and with the hottest sex scene at the end replaced by a retarded non-plot twist.

How much of a fucking pussy are you? This is as basic and generic as the genre gets.

Wanna hentai that will ACTUALLY fuck you up through the sheer power of it's writing and scene direction without any cheap snuff or hobo sex bullshit?

Pic related. Hime Kishi Tame. Read all 3 chapters in proper order and come back here.
>>
I like to think the last segment was reality and that she really put her life back together
>>
>>156984956
I'm getting tired of this meme.
Retards talk about it like it's the saddest things and that you might get a depression from it.
While it's just an average sad story
>>
I speed read and found myself wondering why did I read that, its straight forward bullshit but why? Was it because I'm wondering of the author willingness to complete this or time I spent reading it? Good thing I forgot most of it.
>>
File: end.png (455KB, 800x1155px) Image search: [Google]
end.png
455KB, 800x1155px
This was worse to me.
>>
>>156986389
Yeah, but that's cheating.
>>
>>156984956
I myself haven't read it, but as someone who used to read these kinds of doujin a lot, i find it reasonable to say that unless you have a fetish for that kind of stuff, don't, suffering Hentai are for the most part only good as fetish fuel, when you start to think of them as actual stories you start to realize they're as subtle as a sledgehammer, and that anyone could write similar stuff if they had the time and felt like it, which kind of takes away the shock factor they have and ruins the magic.
>>
>>156986220
I am genuinely starting to consider that these threads are made by actual shills.
>daily basis
>same images
>complete obliviousness to the fact that 70% of his works have the same plot
>the fact that it's neither well written nor tragic

The asshole part of me is slowly starting to dislike shindol just becuse of how much of a pleb magnet he has become.
>>
>>156986539
That's a silly reason to dislike an artist.
>>
>>156986580
Well it's also because Henshin was very mediocre. Not that I would care if I wasn't faced with opportunity to scroll through shit threads like this one on the daily basis.
>>
>>156986754
It's not my kink, either, and I could do without it getting threads so often, but I can't hold that against ShindoL.
>>
File: Last Sacred Duty.jpg (461KB, 1280x1883px) Image search: [Google]
Last Sacred Duty.jpg
461KB, 1280x1883px
>>156985734
I wouldn't say that it fucked me up, but I'm a little mad. Thank you for the read, Anon.
>>
It's not even the worst thing ShidoL has done. Stop being a pussy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.