[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Incredible Lack of a Righteous Translator in this World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 68642107836-1.jpg (35KB, 291x399px) Image search: [Google]
68642107836-1.jpg
35KB, 291x399px
I'm posting about The Incredible Lack of a Righteous Translator in this World which lead to a not ignorable number of untraslated and unscanned manga up to now.
I think this fact is becoming more important as we go through, many titles are getting scanned and translated but there are still plenty of more worthy ones that remain in the shadow for everyone except a few creatures who can't do everything by themselves.
What I want you people to understand is that there is so much out there to be discovered still and you fly around the same shit for years.
I need pic related to be scanned and translated as soon as possible or I'm going to kill someone, I don't care about anything else.
>>
We need a better site than Batoto
>>
>I need pic related to be scanned and translated as soon as possible or I'm going to kill someone, I don't care about anything else.
Yet, you didn't provide its name, nor its author or artist, nor any means of finding such things. For someone who desperately desires something, you seem hell-bent on ensuring that it will not come to pass.
>>
>>156973219
You not knowing about the most famous Tatsunoko super hero proves how much of a rotten apple this place is.
Millennials should be forbidden from entering this place, now go back watching whatever waifubait anime you were watching.
There is no need for people like you to dirty Infini-t Force
>>
Okay folks. let's make this an LN

MC: Anon-kun: A foreign weeb with murderous tendencies that can only be calmed down by reading japanese stuff.

Main heroine: A young psychatrist who just graduated. Her first patient for rehabilitation is anon-kun. Isn't really into this sort of thing but is willing to listen to anon-kun's rants with a soft smile. Early 20's

2nd Heroine: Anon's dead Childhood friend. A cute japanese girl who is into manga and such which is where anon-kun gained his interest. Anon's homicidal tendencies come from not being able to save her from a hostage situation because the ransom letter was in japanese and he couldn't translate it on time.

3rd Heroine: Class Rep. One of those studious chicks who knows a ton of languages including japanese. He sticks to her because he knows she's the only one who could prevent him from killing someone.

4th Heroine: Transfer Student from Japan. Is actually a famous LN writer who now has writer's block. Anon almost killed her but was able to be stopped. Realizes soon that she can write 10/10 stuff the more her life is in danger/closer to death.
>>
Even if someone does translate it, you still need people to do typesetting, cleaning, redrawing, proofreading and quality checking or you're getting a shitty product.
>>
>>156973001
demanding, unsatisfyable autists like you are why i hover over my photoshop icon, think for a minute, and then go back to soloq
>>
>>156974088
>unsatisfyable
thank god you aren't translating lol
>>
>>156973506
Not everybody here's into Tokusatsu, including most of translatorfags that frequent /a/. So it's better if you provide the title if you really want to get it scanned and translated.
>>
>>156974290
as I already said the manga is Infini-t Force: Mirai no Byousen, started in 2015 by Ukyou Kodachi and Tatsuma Eijiri and published by Heros
>>
>>156973506
and you've lost a scanner and translator
lol
>>
Try learning Japanese instead of being a whiny little bitch.
>>
>>156975338
There aren't even raws of it, how could I employ that Knowledge (Japanese) skill?
>>
>>156976726
Of course there are raws, you're just too cheap and/or poor to buy them yourself.
>>
>>156976994
If I had to buy it I'd get a physical copy, not some volatile pdf that has no real value.
>>
>tfw a manga you love has only one group translating it
>tfw they stopped halfway through volume 3
>there are 5 volumes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.