[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Himouto Umaru-chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7391.png (1MB, 1023x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7391.png
1MB, 1023x578px
What the fuck was this OAD. I want hammers, not this muh friends hangout bullshit. It was okay in small doses but not this much.
>>
That's literally all the manga is nowadays.
>>
Ye. It's hard to self-insert if she's outside having fun with friends.
>>
>>156937817
Talk about bait and switch
>>
Character development is good assholes
>>
>>156941507
I'm watching Himouto Umaru-chan. Not normalshit Umaru and her normalshit friends going to the mall.
>>
Did it turn into generic moeshit?
>>
>>156937121
sadly they messed with the anime a bit because how popular full on friendship girl groups are

but yeah its a bit of a downer because her "perfect girl in public" personality is fake, and they shouldn't be trying to have more of it.
>>
>>156937121
>muh friends hangout bullshit
>tfw main reason I watch anime is because no friends in real life and cute 2d girls hanging out together makes me little less lonely on friday nights
>>
That's why I haven't cared about S2. It will taint this series
>>
File: Umaru_Secret_OVA.jpg (34KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
Umaru_Secret_OVA.jpg
34KB, 1024x578px
>>156941607
You either love all of Umaru or none of her.
>>
File: Umaru_memories.jpg (282KB, 712x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Umaru_memories.jpg
282KB, 712x1020px
>>156941719
All Umaru's are genuine. Her character arc is about reconcile all of her facets. She enjoys going to school and being girly.
>>
>>156941719
Her nugget persona wasn't the original one either. Umaru is the SoL girl version of Batman, personality-wise.
>>
>>156942594
Then "Himouto" shouldn't be in the title. It's false advertising. You don't shit on what made your manga famous in the first place.
>>
>>156943207
It's not shitting. It's integrating. You're either blind or casual if you didn't saw it coming.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.