[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Unpopular Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: 9274419[1].jpg (36KB, 514x458px) Image search: [Google]
9274419[1].jpg
36KB, 514x458px
post your unpopular opinions in this thread.
I thought Death Note was still good after the timeskip and I liked Near better than L.
>>
>>156914122
Koe no Katachi is not that great. Very mediocre, actaully.
>>
FLCL is utter garbage
>muh deep messages about growing up
TTGL is good but not that great, weak characters and decent animation
>>
Neon Genesis Evangelion is over hyped trash
>>
File: 140639246934896834963.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
140639246934896834963.gif
1MB, 640x360px
Hamatora was a good show.
>>
Naruto is a decent manga
>>
I refuse to read berserk because its too graphic for me and the things that happen make me feel uncomfortable.
>>
/a/ tends to recommend shit.
Like this eromanga sensei.
>>
>>156915820
That not unpopular, it's definitely okay if you can't stomach the content
>>
>>156914122
Near had a much better theme than L
>>
>>156915879
It's otaku pandering anime, what do you expect
I still enjoy it though
>>
I wish there was a board other than /m/ where I could discuss old anime, seasonal shows are making me lose interest and places outside of 4chan are mostly insufferable.
>>
>>156914122
Was Near autistic? He's literally stacking shit and playing with trainsets and toys.
>>
>>156919071
You never had legos?
>>
>>156914122

ping pong and your lie in april are the worst shit I ever saw
>>
One piece became horrible after the time skip.
>>
>>156914122
Monster took 4x the time necessary to relay its mediocre story.

Also, Bleach's ending was fine because it was all playing out the way people would have expected it to in those circumstances because Aizen actually had everyone under his hypnosis the entire time.
>>
>>156918644
start your own thread, if people are interested then they'll reply
>>
>>156921638
so true
>>
>>156915820
Congratulations on being a relatively well adjusted human being. Leave while you can.

>>156918644
We have old anime threads all the time. It's usually just one or two at a time, though, not really all over the place. Start your own thread. Be the change you want to see in the world.

My unpopular opinions are that 2003 FMA >>>>> Brotherhood and also I agree with OP. Near and Mello were my favorite characters.
>>
Kill la Kill is better than TTGL
>>
>>156922381
Obviously, given that one come out 5 years later.
>>
>>156916080
Agreed, Near's theme is so fucking comfy.
>>
>>156919071
Who isn't autistic in Death Note?
>>156921638
>unpopular opinion
>>
>>156914122
Aria: a show about something
>>
Stone Ocean and Vento Aureo were better than Steel Ball Run
>>
>>156914442
Yeah it wasn't terrible but I never really felt much for anyone. Unlike Onani Master Kurosawa, it was the first time I actually had to stop reading for a second because I wasn't ready to hit the next page.
>>156914665
It aired during a critical time for a lot of people when they were developing and started to think about what it meant to be an adult. If it weren't for that I doubt people would care a lot about that. TTGL's movies fix some of the problems you mentioned but if you didn't like the series you probably wouldn't care much for the movies.
>>156915366
It did a lot of things pretty well for it's time. I doubt people would have cared as much for it if it aired today but at the same time anime probably would be a lot different without it. I'm still not sure if that's for better or worst.
>>156915625
Boss from Hamtaro was a cooler character than anyone in Hamatora's cast.
>>156915719
Naruto before shippuden was one of the greatest shounen manga ever made. Though it's shounen so that's not really raising the bar high. Shippuden took the messages Naruto had and threw it out for flashy fights.
>>156915879
If you don't think for yourself are you really thinking? But that's a series you should really just pirate if you're curious. Don't support creators who make garbage like this but don't be afraid to see what the commotion is about.
>>156915820
Knowing what you like and dislike is important to become a well-adjusted human being. If anything, if you read it just to fit in despite hating it than that would be strange.
>>156918644
Old anime's threads can vary, they're either popular and full of nostalgia or reach page 10 with 4 replies. It's not your fault, just bad luck.
>>156921638
I have yet to hear anyone with a solid argument say otherwise.
>>156922063
Monster had a really interesting plot but only had like three characters you cared about. Everyone else was just there to react to what happened. Bleach should have ended after Aizen's defeat.
>>
My hero academia is a good series and one of the best shonen titles at the moment
>>
>>156925022
I think that too.
Actually the level of shonen is mediocre
>>
I never see it mentioned but I think Shinsekai Yori is one of the best anime of all time.
>>
Umaru is the best Dogakobo anime
>>
Inuyasha is a genuinely good shounen manga. The anime is still shit though
>>
I think paying for streaming services like crunchyroll to support whatever anime you want to watch is fine, just for the fact that it's actually cheaper than buying the BD most of the time.

Also, I used to find big collections of merchandises, BD and/or manga really cool but nowadays I think they're pointless and take too much space, but maybe that's because I don't have enough free time to reread everything I have myself or I'm not interested in the specific series I have anymore.

I don't understand how people can try to watch as many shows as possible per season, I'm barely watching anything in general because of how picky I am and I have no patience anymore.

>>156924260
I liked SBR but I liked both Stone Ocean and Vento Aureo better too. Stone Ocean is one of my favorite parts of the whole series, actually.
>>
You're all huge faggots.
>>
>>156915820
Grow up
>>
>>156914122
> Death Note was still good after the timeskip and I liked Near better than L.
It is
the anime rushed the post L arc pretty bad
lots of shit like exposition and explainations got cut
>>
>>156926658
That's not an unpopular opinion, that's a fact.
>>
Sekia is best girl
Kotonoha a shit slut
>>
>>156927285
Sekai*
>>
>>156926297
> Shinsekai Yori is one of the best anime of all time.

Overall is the best.
It has some low moments tho (like the faggots' kiss)
>>
File: medaka_kumagawa.jpg (226KB, 1020x960px) Image search: [Google]
medaka_kumagawa.jpg
226KB, 1020x960px
>>156914122

Medaka Box is the best shounen ever.
Dragonball was a shit also when it was running, reading/watching it now is kinda embarassing
>>
I watch anime like this
If I'm interested in it I will download and watch it
If I'm not sure I'll steam the first episode and if I like it and download the rest
If the show looks like crap and I still want to watch it only as a completionist I stream it
>>
I have tried really hard to get into cute moe girls focused anime like K-ON but I just don't get why they are so polarizing, they are neither cancer killing anime or absolute masterpieces, they are just OK and I don't understand this boards obsession with them.
>>
Ash was here
Gary is a loser
>>
>>156914122
>still good
yes
> Near better than L
no
>>
Clannad and After story are the best KyoAni anime. Only thing that came close to it was Disappearance.
Kyoukai no Kanata was a good romance and the last three episodes were the best. The characters were fun.

>>156915820
Are you me?
>>156924194
Aria was ok until the mascot character showed up. See Tamako Market: Dera.
>>
>>156914122
Your Name's only saving grace are the visuals. The rest is below mediocre.
>>
Kyoani hasn't made a single good anime after Clannad.
>>
>>156926320
That's not a particularly high bar to clear.
>>
I'm fine with most dubs.
I default to subs (unless it airs on tv where I see it dub first), but really these days they out in as much effort in English as the Japanese counterparts do.

The only advantage I see that sub truly still has is since I don't know the language I can't tell how bad the Japanese voice acting is if it isn't good.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.