[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only pure girl in a sea of sluts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

The only pure girl in a sea of sluts
>>
It's the contrary. Now please go kill yourself.
>>
She's only pure because she can't get any.
>>
>>156917125

Just like you. ;^)
>>
File: chinatsu_13.jpg (69KB, 370x436px) Image search: [Google]
chinatsu_13.jpg
69KB, 370x436px
>>156913313
You are correct, sir! It's sad that boxer-kun will be tired to that horrible and cavalier slut instead of this pure, genki tomboy.
>>
>>156920356
Kuzu no Honkai
>>
>>156920368
Thank you sir
>>
File: 1465756724424.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1465756724424.png
284KB, 650x581px
>>156920368
Nice one, anon.
>>
>>156920368
that show contain only sluts
>>
For just a
>love triangle third wheel NTR threat
Chinatsu is given a lot of character depth. She is more attentive to Kotarou than Akane is, and has to face the disappointment of knowing that Kotarou doesn't even like her. Her burden is greater than the fucking heroine's. But still she fights on. She would probably make a better protagonist than Akane and a better story too.
>>
>>156921700
It's true suffering being a chinatsufag--especially seeing how good the chemistry is between her and Kotarou.
>>
>>156921700
If Kotarou was proper, he'd go school days and take both.
>>
>>156921700
She's also striving to improve herself in track whereas Akane seems to comfortably sit at the top because of natural talent. If Akane got where she was because of dedication and hard work, the show isn't doing a good job of illustrating it. There's also that little thing where Chinatsu's LINE icon is Usain Bolt which can be construed as something that portrays how serious she is about her goal by choosing him as an idol. Interestingly enough, Kota is also pursuing his passion and he has his idols too: Ali and Dazai. Who does Akane have?
>>
>>156922123
How the fuck do you notice these subtleties?

>>156922182
>spoonfeeding
>when the source was in the filename
>>
Kotarou is pretty fuckable, you know. I want to fuck him silly every night and hoard him all to myself.
>>
File: 3938.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3938.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
Fuck off she's fucking poison, It's hard to tell if she's doing this intentionally or not because when he used her phone to ring Akane she looked all sad as fuck yet she still texts that she has a crush on him.

I can't trust her.
>>
File: chinatsu_9.jpg (85KB, 468x424px) Image search: [Google]
chinatsu_9.jpg
85KB, 468x424px
I'm glad Chinatsu declared war on Akane's specious love instead of holding it down inside and letting that regret fester. It would only lead to bad things happening. It sucks knowing she's not going to win.
>>
File: 1494044298723.gif (1MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1494044298723.gif
1MB, 720x405px
>>156922216
The Usain Bolt thing was pointed out by an anon in an earlier thread.

Another anon also made this gif to explain Akane's motives and the disparity between Akane's and Chinatsu's public treatment towards Kota. Remember that Akane also hangs out with the popular girls group (even though she seems disinterested and distant from them).

I still haven't rewatched the episode where some girls make fun of Akane behind her back for dropping the baton in a race, but if they're meant to be the same girls she's hanging out with, then there's a whole bunch of implications there too.
>>
>>156923707
>The Usain Bolt thing was pointed out by an anon in an earlier thread.
Can you spoonfeed this faggot? I was looking in the archives, but I couldn't find anything relating to exposing what her using Usain Bolt means. I'm assuming it's something to do with her sense of vanity and superiority.
>>
>>156922123
>Who does Akane have?
The slut squad.
>>
>>156923878
The anon I was referring to didn't infer anything from it, he just pointed it out.

https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/156777648/#156797641

Remember, this is Chinatsu we're talking about. While having someone like Usain Bolt as the profile picture of someone in track can be interpreted as having delusions of grandeur, there's nothing to support that in Chinatsu's case (whereas there have been multiple scenes showing Chinatsu wanting to perform better which I think supports the interpretation I presented)
>>
>>156924070
>Remember, this is Chinatsu we're talking about.
For some fucked up reason I thought Akane was the one who had it. Thanks, anon.
>>
\>>156921700
>Chinatsu is given a lot of character depth
Bullshit
>>156922123
>striving to improve herself in track
She stopped it and decided to look for cram school
>>
>>156924169
>She stopped it and decided to look for cram school
And she explained why. It's not because she doesn't take things seriously, but because she does. Meanwhile Akane said it doesn't matter if Boxer-kun gets bad grades if it's because of his Novel. It shows the difference in attitudes between someone that has work for things in her life and someone who gets handed things to her because of 'muh natural talent'.
>>
Reminder that even by the end of Ep5 Akane's still hiding him and doesn't want him to go cheer for her at the track club. Meanwhile the moment she realizes she has a crush on him, Chinatsu wants to notify the world.
>>
Imagine if they White Album 2'd it
>>
>>156924607
Didn't watch that, mind explaining?
>>
China ruined everything
>>
Why can't I post???
>>
>>156925764
>>156924607
You can hope, but you know it won't.
>>
>>156925847
I’ve never read it, but the show not only name-drops Kokoro, but has the MC have a similar relationship than the Narrator with Sensei so as to remind you of it. So that novel is a key piece of foreshadowing; Akane’s Sensei, Curly is the daughter, K is Chinatsu and we got the makings of a tragedy:
>>
>>156925890
>Sensei gets cheated out his fortune by his uncle
Conjecture: Something important was taken from Akane in her past (Is the sister the uncle?)
>Begins living with a Widow and daughter
Begins hanging with the popular girls club
>Falls in love with the daughter
Falls in love with Curly
>His childhood friend ‘K’ is in trouble so he helps him out
Chinatsu needs help with her grades
>K falls involve with the daughter too
Chinatsu falls for Curly too
>K CONFESSES THIS LOVE TO SENSEI
CHINATSU CONFESSES THIS LOVE TO AKANE
>Shocked and jealous, Sensei proposes marriage
Shocked and jealous, Akane fucks Curly
>K commits suicide
Heartbroken tomboy. Smile status: not protected.
>Sensei realizes his dark impulses are like his uncle’s and commits suicide
Akane realizes she did that out of jealousy and spite. Commits sudoku (moves)
>Narrator tells the story
They all graduate and split, This story becomes Curly's Novel/This show.
>>
>>156925866
they wont. WA2 was an obvious Shit's gonna go down from ep1
>>
>>156925890
>>156925910
Fucking finally.
>>
>>156924697
Just watch it. its great. Stop browsing and watch it now
>>
>>156925910
Except the ending text messages wouldn't make sense without a curly x akane happily ever after end.
>>
>>156925974
We'll see, but I think it's important that they're not their texts but other people's.
>>
File: 1471908092682.png (470KB, 548x521px) Image search: [Google]
1471908092682.png
470KB, 548x521px
>>156925910
Oh fug, how probable would this be?
>>
>>156926311
I think I might be off in the details (stuff like fucking might not be PG enough for the show) But I think Kokoro has given the broad strokes of the show pretty accurately so far.
>>
She is cuter and actually likes the mc, Alande is just using him like a stepping stone as a random first romance, my boy deserves better
>>
I should've known how cancerous tomboy fags are from Tomo threads.
>>
>>156926691
>Personal attacks rather than offering a counter argument about how Akane's not terrible.
Put more effort next time.
>>
>>156926812
How is she terrible?
>>
>>156913313
>going after a dude with a girlfriend
>pure
>>
>>156927102
Don't expect logic from tomboyfags. You only get mental gymnastics
>>
>>156927088
See:
>>156923707
>>156924471
And if it really goes the way of Kokoro, the plot is gonna be about Akane turning jealous and vindictive towards Chinatsu. I bet she's even gonna have her slut friends bully Tomboy.
>>156927102
>>156927156
>Blaming her for not being psychic
You're one to talk about logic. Again, it's all personal attacks with you, we're actually back up what we say.
>>
>>156927102
This. Whatever chemistry she has with MC aside, she definitely isn't this pure and innocent girl you think she is. She knew MC had a thing for Akane from the whole phone fiasco and judging from their library date she probably also knew they've got something going on. Going after him after all that is just a dick move. She probably only likes him so she can beat Akane at something at least.
>>
its all akane's fault. She's the one keeping the relationship secret.

besides, I get the feeling that text was intentional to force Akane to be more open about her feelings. I think China knows
>>
>>156927261
Secret relationship, she's ashamed of him. Doesn't even want him to go cheer for her.
>>
>>156927287
>>156927308
What is wrong with keeping relationship in secret?
>>
>>156927940
Because you're ashamed of your partner? Plenty.
You also can't get mad if your friend falls for your bf if you didn't tell her you're already dating him.
>>
>>156928006
How is she ashamed?
>>
>>156928047
What do you think the speech and restaurant scene in this gif is about?: >>156923707 if not that.
>>
>>156928083
I don't see it as shame but embarrassment
>>
>>156928158
Fine, she's embarrassed of her boyfriend. So much better. Akane's great now!
>>
>>156928205
Not that anon, but most kids that age tend to be embarrassed about romance in general. I know I was when I was in middle school. Kids usually joke around with friends about romance but when it comes to actually being in one and admitting it, they usually chicken out. It's just Akane being childish. She probably isn't actually embarrassed of Kotarou as a person.
>>
>>156928308
I guess putting that 'social classes in middle school' speech in the opening episode was done completely gratuitously then, and the things that Akane does that match that behavior are complete coincidence. Thanks for opening my eyes.
>>
I guess Akane hanging out with the slut squad because they're the popular girls even though she doesn't really fit in with them and they'd even make fun of her behind her back has nothing to do with status seeking either.

My guess is Kokoro really is the key, Chinatsu told Akane about her crush like K told Sensei. I guess we'll see if Akane will rush things to screw her over like Sensei did or if she really is a nice girl like you think she is and resolve things more openly. Akane's friends keep bringing up fucking and love hotels. I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it played out.
>>
File: もふもふ.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
もふもふ.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Everything is gonna be fine.
>>
>>156921700
>Charcater depth
? Her only burden is to like having thing from others
>>156921804
Do you call feeling uncomfortable at the ram school chemistry?

>>156922123
Probably the only reason she has Bolt is because his BBC

>>156924386
She only thought about going to some extra classes but saw Curly-kun going to one and decided to be a slut.
>>
>>156923326
>she still texts that she has a crush on him.

She doesn't know about their relationship. All she knows is that they had some sort of meeting during the school trip and hasn't heard anything from Akane about it since. She probably assumed there was nothing going on, because why the fuck would a friend hide their new relationship.
>>
>>156929539
>likeS having thingS from others
>Cram school
>because OF his
Not gonna ever bother arguing with you.
>>
>>156929897
>Not gonna eveN bother arguing with you.
I'll admit, that's instant karma.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.