[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is selfcest ever okay? Was this gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: 009.png (365KB, 1113x1600px) Image search: [Google]
009.png
365KB, 1113x1600px
Is selfcest ever okay? Was this gay?
>>
>Gives male self a blowjob
It's pretty fucking gay.
>>
>>156884230
But it's a she... Biologically speaking. So it's not technically gay right?
>>
It's prettyy fucking hot.
And in this case even more so hilarious
>>
>>156884290
Mentally speaking, Kyonko here is a man. Who's now accustomed to the female body. Meaning it's mentally gay but not biologically so.
>>156884343
I mean yeah. It's still the best Doujin I've read for this series.
>>
>>156884125
>masturbation
>gay
>>
>>156884450
Well... Does giving a head count despite being the same person?
>>
>>156884488
Yes. This is just masturbation. It doesn't count if it's you. Which is why if you had sex with yourself, you're still a virgin.
>>
>>156884400
>>156884230
I'd honestly think it's just masterbation. Though it would matter how long the time frame between turning and being accustomed into a girl. If your male clone arrived and said he'd jerk you off I think most would be put off, but myself especially would be turned off at the fact that I would never say that to another male, knowing that he's me exactly at that point.

Though if I became a female and found myself attractive enough and vise-versa, with time to understand like this doujin, I wouldn't think it would be that weird.
>>
>>156884563
But what if I have sex with my own clone?
>>
>>156884747
>Embracing Narcissism
Welcome to a world of culture anon.
>>
Its not gay, its masturbation.
>>
>>156884488
>what is autofellatio
>>
>>156884822
Is this a perfect clone? IE Your own gender?
If yes then it's still masturbation.
If no then it's kinky masturbation.
>>
Is this the greatest unfinished doujinshi series of all time?
>>
>>156884992
This is unfinished? I thought this was done ages ago.
>>
>Is selfcest ever okay?
If you read the book Sex at Dawn by Chris Ryan I'll think you'll understand that cultural beliefs about sex don't apply to biology. If there is a woman in front of me, even if it's me, then why not? However, if it's me in front of me, fuck me.
>Was this gay?
In that situation it's far more comparable to masturbation with the fantasy being having someone who fully understands your sexual urge and willing to support you. At that point, Kyonko was more feminine and submissive than gay, saying it's mentally gay implies that the female body had no impact on Kyonko's decision, which is impossible given what we know about the differences between female and male physiology. The horomones alone would change your thinking, so at the point Kyon became a literal woman, he passed the point of any state that would make him a normal gay man into a form of supergay, a woman.
>>
File: nowneitherofuswillbevirgins.jpg (8KB, 207x204px) Image search: [Google]
nowneitherofuswillbevirgins.jpg
8KB, 207x204px
>>156885119
I haven't found anything after the blowjob chapter.
I want more but seeing when it stop I'm worried the artist died.

>>156884914
That's not how it works newfag.
>>
>>156885412
I thought it was implied that the genderbent versions of the characters were getting their minds changed due to hormones kicking in at full drive like when Kyonko had her period for the first time.
>>
>>156885412
>which is impossible given what we know about the differences between female and male physiology. The horomones alone would change your thinking
Then it isn't you anymore to a certain aspect.

I'd love to see a "female version" of myself just to research how different I would be, if it's ever possible.
>>
>>156885624
More than that, the new reality is starting to solidify. They mentioned that they do stuff congruent with their current genders subconciously and are worried that soon they are going to forget they were ever genderbent at all.
>>
>>156884125
I need more selfcest stuff in my life:
https://exhentai.org/g/1049117/4a2cb9ac84/
>>
I don't think female me would be very attractive.
While I don't really think about my own gender, I think being suddenly flipped to female would make me go insane/depressed almost instantly.

I'd still do female me, on the proviso that she ceased to exist immediately afterwards.
>>
>>156884125
I'd fuck me
>>
>>156885514
>I want more but seeing when it stop I'm worried the artist died.
He's not. He just stopped. He's still active on sakura.ne
http://rokudena-shi.sakura.ne.jp/top.html
>>
If pectoral mass translated to boobs then I'd fuck me. Bonus points if longer hair and same or smaller than me.
>>
I want a manga that starts off as a gag series with a guy living with his girl alternate self, but they actually fall in love.
>>
>>156885897
>Implying you have muscles
>>
>>156885907
I need this in my life.
>>
>>156885897
Boob size is inherited.
How big are your mom's?
>>
>>156886097
Not that guy but oh god I'd be a titcow.
>>
>>156886097
E
>>
>>156885907
>Guy gets transported to alternate world where random people are gender flipped versions of his world.
>Has to room with his female self because she's the only one who beleives him.
>Gets awkward boners around his former best friend who's a girl in this world.
>His former crush is now a guy.

I'd watch/read it.
>>
>>156885760
Hot.
Here's more.
https://exhentai.org/g/721951/98ddb3bb19/
>>
File: ocISuYs.jpg (230KB, 886x833px) Image search: [Google]
ocISuYs.jpg
230KB, 886x833px
Selfcest is best cest.
>>
How the fuck did this start...
>>
>>156888139
Someone was once told to fuck himself.
He decided that if he was going to fuck himself he would need to switch sex and all it's history.
>>
>>156884125
Its not only 'ok', its the only right way
>>
>>156888354
How would this affect things if the female got pregnant? Would it be deformed or would it be a perfect clone of one them?
>>
>>156888794
Technically the "clone" or the other you isn't the same genetically because they are of the opposite gender meaning their hormones are different from each other. It's more genetically akin to a brother and sister having a baby.
>>
I'd fuck feme.
>>
This thread should stop. This is never ok.
>>
This thread should keep going. This is always ok.
>>
>>156889142
Fuck off, selfcest is the only way to go.
>>
>>156888794
>She gives birth to a pair of twins, perfect clones of the boy and the girl
>The kids grow up and have sex with each other
>Daughter gives birth to another pair of twins
>Repeat
>>
If you have sex with a female clone of yourself are you still a virgin?
>>
>>156891145
Yes.
>>
>>156888794
It's neither, unless they were already inbred or suffering from a numerous diseases.
They would have a normal baby, that could be even perfectly healthy and most likely he/she would look closer to one of their parents than to them.
>>
>>156884125
Remember how we all tried to suck our own dick but couldn't reach it? This is the same thing.

So not gay.
>>
>>156891562
>but couldn't reach it
>>
>>156891562
>but couldn't reach it
Git Gud.
>>
>>156888794
They would have a normal baby, but with genetic material pretty close to their parents, like a sibling.
Remember that genes are mixed and passed down, so if you have Bb for darker eye color and your clone too, the child can still have the recessive eye color bb.
>>
>>156891997
That's true if both parents carried the recessive genes. But yes.
>>
>>156892506
Technically they're clones of each other so only one has to carry the recessive gene, because the other will have it too
If exactly all the 23 chromosome pairs in your genome are homozygous (AA), the children will be a clone of either parent depending on the X and Y chromossome
If they're all heterozygous (Aa), the chance of the children being a clone of either parent is 1 in 23^2 (1,388,608)
>>
>>156892789
>2^23
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.