[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsugumomo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 58862038_p0.jpg (216KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
58862038_p0.jpg
216KB, 800x1119px
Is Kazuya only using Kyouka to prove that Mayoiga tsugumomo can find new partners with humans and save them from being exterminated?

He said he wanted to revive her and her as the first example of that in Volume 13. And he can't be thinking of fighting Kanaka with her; he beat Kyouka with obi powers before, so clearly Kyouka can't fight against Azami.
>>
File: 1488609303268.jpg (460KB, 800x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1488609303268.jpg
460KB, 800x1155px
Kazuya will become stronger after 3 years of training and will sure defeat Kanaka with any sort of partner
>>
I want this tournament arc to come out faster. I'm quite hyped for the next two fights.
>>
>>156875003
I wonder if Sunao will job to her opponent. He's been hyped up as the strongest of the Enslaves, and we probably won't see Oriobana lose. Otherwise who would follow her?

But would Kazuya's fight still matter if the score stood 5-3 by the time he fought the High Priest?
>>
Pretty bored of the current arc. Taking too long.
>>
>>156874946
>3 years
>Implying any manga makes it through an entire school year, much less 3 years
From Beelzebub, Negima, Chrome Shelled Regios, and Ballroom e Youkoso, I can tell you that Kazuya will not train for 3 years. Not unless we get some major timeskips. Manga almost always never get past 1 year, and timeskip to the graduation, or if they do go past 1 year there are usually timeskips involved, like how Ballroom went through 2 years already in-manga by skipping a few months ever story arc. Negima is the lone exception, but that's because Mundus Magicus ate up a lot of time to get to the end of the first year, and then Akamatsu ended it before the second year got much development, and timeskipped ahead for everything else.
>>
>>156875231
I want to see more of Kazuya training with Flute and Sunao to become stronger and more adept at controlling tsugumomo.
>>
>>156875248
Yeah I guess, I just somehow can't seem to get into the flute. She's kind of a meh character, at least for me.

I want Kiriha back.
>>
>>156875267
Flute is a tsundere like Sunao, she just wants to fuck way more than Sunao does and she's much more violent about things she can't control, whereas Sunao is only tsun about Kazuya not taking their betrothal seriously.
>>
File: 143.png (388KB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
143.png
388KB, 1122x1600px
So is Pillow in the MC's harem too?

Who is in his harem at this point?
>>
>>156875308
All tsunderes are shit.
>>
>>156875332
Nah, I like Sunao and Flute way more than Chisato. Chisato is a smart girl but she acts so ridiculous, and she never spent much time with the main cast.

There needs to be more variety though. Kokuyou needs to come back.
>>
File: 1429940151787.jpg (73KB, 488x440px) Image search: [Google]
1429940151787.jpg
73KB, 488x440px
>it ends with a harem
>>
>>156875416
>Implying a harem end
It won't end in a harem. It's Kazuya and Kirhia for all eternity, probably with a baby girl that they name Kanaka. The other girls find new boyfriends.

>Sunao x Kotetsu
>Chisato x Shiori
>Kokuyou x replacement God of the Land
>Mitsuki x glasses friend
>Manaka x Olympic Dream
>Bakura x Dream Kazuya
>Kyouka x new master
>Takano x some exorcist
>>
File: bye book.jpg (100KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
bye book.jpg
100KB, 590x443px
>>156875542
>another harem series that doesnt end with a harem
>>
File: 1480000815155.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480000815155.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
Kyouka has the prettiest eyes in this series.

>>156875615
Welcome to harem. Even Negima and To-Love-Ru didn't have a harem end, of all fucking things. You can count harem ends on one hand if you exclude the Tenchi franchise.
>>
The real question is, is Kazuya still a virgin?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.