[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she deserve her fate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1462417946979.jpg (970KB, 900x2255px) Image search: [Google]
1462417946979.jpg
970KB, 900x2255px
Did she deserve her fate?
>>
japanese people are so passive and docile, how does anyone feel for this?
>>
>>156871885
What could she possibly have done to deserve any of that?
>>
>>156873311
had sex for money
>>
>>156873336
But she was forced to do that.
>>
>>156873365
No, she chose to.
>>
>>156873409
She didn't have much of a choice after she was thrown out of her house.
>>
>>156871885
She didn't deserve it no.

I wish she didn't commit suicide. I wish someone helped her.
>>
>>156871885
after that she finds some beta cuck to raise her daughter up and pretend nothing happend
Moral of the story never trust an Uchiha or a Women
>>
>>156873421
she had sex for cash before that happened
>>
If you ran a poll in Japan, I'd guess at least 50% of nips would answer yes. nips are completely fucked up.
>>
>>156873550
Oh right. I had almost forgotten. I'd still say probably not. She may be a slut, but her intentions weren't malicious. I've met 3DPD's who are/were way worse as people.
>>
she fucked and did drugs and prostituted herself for fun over and over again. She was given chances but she kept going. The whole thing with her dad tho was unnecessary. Her parents finding out she was a cock thirsty druggee would have been enough to kick her out of a hardcore family.
>>
>>156871885
The ending felt like a cop-out, but still, no. Even if she was a dumb slut.
>>
>>156873336
Wow, what a terrible act indeed.
>>
I really can't tell if the original artist intended this to be shocking to get his dick hard, or a cautionary tale of slipping identity and moral degradation. If it is the former, I'd like someone to make a non-h continuation where she got better just to spite him
>>
>>156873552
>I'd guess at least 50% of nips would answer yes.

I think more nips would identify with her going to any means necessary to be more popular. All she wanted was not to be a loser.
>>
>>156874147
>I really can't tell if the original artist intended this to be shocking to get his dick hard, or a cautionary tale of slipping identity and moral degradation.

I think ShindoL just likes to make his protagonists suffer.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.