[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Yamato and Onii-sama get into a fight. Kira is piloting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: kira vs onii sama.png (677KB, 1476x702px) Image search: [Google]
kira vs onii sama.png
677KB, 1476x702px
Jesus Yamato and Onii-sama get into a fight.
Kira is piloting his Strike Freedom Gundam and Onii-sama is wearing his mobile suit and is armed with his standard CADs.
Scenario 1 takes place on Earth. Scenario 2 is in space.
Who wins?
>>
File: 1472267900379.png (713KB, 1593x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1472267900379.png
713KB, 1593x5000px
Powerman, of course.
>>
>>156827739
Kira's beam fuckery and Tatsuya's spell that erases you from existence are both equal in terms of effectiveness, but I'm pretty sure Kira is still the king of plot armor so my vote goes to him.
>>
>>156827739
Putting Kira near other mary sues would only ensure that he absorbs their powers
>>
Neptune wins.
>>
File: 1493204110838.jpg (150KB, 1243x708px) Image search: [Google]
1493204110838.jpg
150KB, 1243x708px
>>156827739
No one can stop our lord and savior
>>
>>156827739
>beam spam
Yeah Jesus wins
>>
>>156827739
Jesus wins by default. Regardless of all OP abilities Onii-sama has, Jesus has strongest plot armor and would be able to beat him easily in anything adapting in real time.

For example of Onii-sama uses some magic bullshit abilities, Jesus would in moment realize whats happening, and able to decompyle, repgoram and turn back the reality and physical changes taking place reversing the effect, making ability his own and improving it.
>>
>>156827739
Is Kira made of matter? If so he's fucked since Tatsuya would convert him into pure energy or disintigrate him.
>>
Stalemate as Kira dodges magic with his Newtype psychic reflexes but his beamspam is unable to take down Onii-sama.
>>
File: 1492590519192.jpg (47KB, 762x560px) Image search: [Google]
1492590519192.jpg
47KB, 762x560px
the one that is more smug
>>
Kira's gundam was pierced by a fucking sword that went straight through the cockpit. This was a NUCLEAR POWERED gundam that exploded. He survived this.

and that was only the 2nd time he survived an exploding Gundam, mind you.
>>
>>156830009
That's just the Clyne Propaganda's lies so that people won't fear Kira.
>>
>>156830009
not if Kira accounts for the parameters and adjusts accordingly.
>>
>>156830013
Kira is an energy being powered by the resentment of prepubescent manchildren who had their women stolen by him.
>>
>>156830009
>newtypes
>matter
Its spirit beings that dont die even if killed. Thats why you see "dead" newtypes cheer on other ones mid combat. Seeing the spirit remains, rematearilization is just question of method.
>>
>>156830009
Is Onii-sama made of matter? If so he's fucked because Kira can just aim at him with a beam rifle and shoot before Onii-sama even points at him with his CAD.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.