[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he watches moeshit please spend time with your family, go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: miyazaki.png (340KB, 720x390px) Image search: [Google]
miyazaki.png
340KB, 720x390px
>he watches moeshit

please spend time with your family, go to a museum, get a girlfriend, go camping, get a job, go to the beach, go for a jog, play a sport, read a book, lift some weights, hang out with friends, spend time looking at REAL PEOPLE and try to understand them, PLEASE JUST DO ANYTHING AT ALL BESIDES WASTING YOUR LIFE JACKING OFF TO SHITTY OTAKUBAIT
>>
Valid, but the sum total of anime that your statement does not apply to can be watched in a month of casual viewing.
>>
I watch moe to relax from the stress of all those things though.
>>
>>156815471
>old man yells at younger people for wasting their time

Nothing new to see here
>>
>>156815471
please stop wasting your life shitposting on imageboards
>>
File: anime is kill.png (632KB, 1703x1696px) Image search: [Google]
anime is kill.png
632KB, 1703x1696px
>>
>>156815471
>He wastes his time watching people watch moeshit
Go spend time with your family or a thread for a show you enjoy.
>>JoJo
>>
>>156815471

He and the older generation don't realize they are criticizing a symptom of a much larger systemic problem. It's no different from what is happening in the US, just the issues in the US have different symptoms, same with Europe and Australia.
>>
>>156815471
I wouldn't be watching moe anime if I had friends or courage to do all that with
>>
>>156815471
I literally do all of those things except the girlfriend, and I think that's the only thing that really drives people towards these type of shows. The other shit is totally irrelevant and makes no difference. Cute girl anime fill a void in my heart that I think only love could fulfill, but I wouldn't really know because I've never felt that way about anybody.
>>
There are fucking three Miyazaki threads on the catalog and they're all the same

Can we fucking ban discussion of him or something, it only leads to shitposting from defeners and crossboarders
>>
Nice try dad
>>
the 2005 opening of my one want immovable to know many years ago the affliction is literary nothing to know the second is spoken
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.