[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: goten.jpg (15KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
goten.jpg
15KB, 195x258px
Son of the strongest Mortal in the Universe

Super Saiyan at age 7 only by sparring with Earthling Mother

Why does he take a backseat to Gohan?
>>
Because only Goku is allowed to have a spotlight.
>>
>>156797331
He peaked early. Can't even go Super Saiyan 2.
>>
Goku's excuse for not letting him and Trunks join the tournament was that they aren't serious enough. Horrible excuse. Goku, Vegeta and Gohan all fuck around with their opponents and lose so why get mad at a 7 and 8 year old doing the same?

If gohan can become ssb strong in 9 hours with piccolo then goten/trunks can become even stronger than that with the HTC
>>
>>156797331
Because PTAs are very sensible these days with child abuse so Goten can't have a brutal training and that's what Dragon Ball is about.
>>
>>156797724
>he can go Super Saiyan 3
>can't go Super Saiyan 2
>>
>>156797331
Gohan was forced into academia and Chichi would not allow him to fight. This is first born problems, after Gohan turned out to be like his dad she gave up on the second son and accepted his fate.
>>
>>156797953
He's only worth anything when Trunks is with him. Even then they just mess around until the fusion runs out.
>>
>>156797331
an ant times 50 is just a slightly bigger ant
>>
Oddly enough, Super actually provides some minor character development for Goten.

>quick to mature and shows sensibility
>knows social graces and etiquette
>aggressive enough to want to avenge his dad
>actually willing to train

I hope won't get that slacker Goten at the end of DB when Super ends
>>
Kale vs Caulifa

Who's cuter?
>>
>>156798824
I actually enjoy Goku and Goten's small times of interaction. For example how proud was Goku of his son proving to not be an ignorant hick like him when Goten suggested to Goku to not touching Whis's food because it was a gift and it'd be unpolite.
>>
>IT'S THE SAME SAIYAN YOU GUYS SHE'S JUST WEARING DIFFERENT CLOTHES

So where are all those people right now?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.