[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 554
Thread images: 112

File: Wiz Caulifla.jpg (256KB, 1446x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wiz Caulifla.jpg
256KB, 1446x2048px
Two female Saiyans confirmed:

> LSS Hinata
> Punk Videl
>>
File: irate.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
irate.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
Quit talking shit and meet me somewhere
>>
File: 1482192302261.png (95KB, 684x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482192302261.png
95KB, 684x377px
>two
>>
File: SS Berserker_Kale.png (1MB, 1304x1628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SS Berserker_Kale.png
1MB, 1304x1628px
Since LSS isn't a canon form, would Kale's "Broly" form be considered SS Berserker Kale?
>>
File: 1485285487978.png (1MB, 900x1260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485285487978.png
1MB, 900x1260px
How will U11 fags ever recover?
>>
>>156794271
>Since LSS isn't a canon form
But it is.
>>
>>156794232
calm down ice
>>
File: 1487355376804.jpg (184KB, 299x321px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487355376804.jpg
184KB, 299x321px
Why does Kale have both a regular SS form and a "broly" SS form?
>>
>>156794317
The Broly movies aren't canon and neither is the concept of a LSS form
>>
>>156794348
"Has incredible power once she cuts loose"
That SS form is just her regular SS form without her going ballistic.
>>
File: BrolySuperSaiyan.jpg (51KB, 707x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BrolySuperSaiyan.jpg
51KB, 707x479px
>>156794348
Why not? Broccoli had both.
>>
>>156794374
broly will become canon once goku say she looks similar to him, this will happen
>>
>>156794271
If they're not calling it "SS Green" then they'll probably call it "SS Berserker", yes.
>>
>>156794374
The movies aren't canon but the form is, it's just not Broly because he isn't canon. Back in the Namek saga Vegeta mentioned the Legendary Super Saiyan and they haven't showed up yet, but since U6 is a parallel of U7 they have to have one too.
>>
>>156794431
They also called the normal Super Saiyan form the legendary super saiyan
>>
Gee U6, how come Champa lets you have TWO female saiyans?
>>
>>156794466
Why wouldn't he?
>>
>>156794431
I've seen this exact post before. The "Legendary" Super Saiyan Vegeta mentioned was just a term, it meant the Super Saiyan was a legend, something mythical, not a literal man that's a Legendary Super Saiyan like it's a title or something.
>>
>>156794431
Back in the Namek Saga, Vegeta wasn't talking about a LSS FORM, only that a SS appears once every thousand years.

Until SS Bargain Sale happened
>>
>>156794466
U7 has 3 Saiyans in their team

No reason why U6 wouldn't also have 3 Saiyans
>>
>>156794466
U6 is like the Gerudo from Zelda where only 1 Male is born every 100 years, all the rest are Female.
>>
>>156794531
>Cabba is the nominal hero recruiting the team like Goku
>Cauli is the self-important jackass like Vegeta
>Kale is the timid warrior with anger issues like Gohan
Woah
>>
>>156794466
But Universe 7 has two female saiyans of its own. Or are you talking about them being on the teams for the tournament?
>>
Holy shit, how big did the Dragon Ball Universe got?
How many spin offs can we get?

>Uub/Pan/Bra/Marron spinoff
>Cabba and Universe 6 Saiyans spinoff (hell, if the show focuses in the combat techniques and have a good writer, it can be just as good or even better than hunter x hunter)
>Spinoff on Frost's life on stealing stuff
>Hitto's spinoff about his family and how he ended up being a assassin
>Cowboy Bebop-esque Pride Troopers spinoff
>Random Gods Spinoff (Maybe Champa)
>Angels Spinoff
>Spinoff on how Dainshinkan made all the angels and how is he so strong
>Yamcha spinoff (this one is already ongoing via manga)
>Bardock and Gine ressurection arc by the angels spinoff arc (ala Minato meets Naruto but less sentimental)

How based is Shueisha/Dragon Ball Room for expanding this much the Dragon Ball universe in only 2 (TWO) years?
>>
>>156794572
>Big sisters Caulifla and Kale babysit Pan and Bra
>Caulifla teaches them to be delinquents
>Gohan pulls his hair out
I want it
>>
>>156794249
>implying they aint preggo
>>
>>156794589
>Uub/Pan/Bra/Marron spinoff
Shit
>Cabba and Universe 6 Saiyans spinoff
Could be good if handled right
>Spinoff on Frost's life on stealing stuff
I'd watch this shit
>Hitto's spinoff about his family and how he ended up being a assassin
Shit, we don't need anymore edgelord screentime than necessary
>Cowboy Bebop-esque Pride Troopers spinoff
Shit
>Random Gods Spinoff (Maybe Champa)
Fuck yes
>Angels Spinoff
They're boring as fuck, how would that even work
>Spinoff on how Dainshinkan made all the angels and how is he so strong
Same as above
>Yamcha spinoff
Thought it would be shit but the manga spinoff is pretty great
>Bardock and Gine ressurection arc by the angels spinoff arc
The most autistic thing I have ever fucking heard
>>
>>156794589
i hope we will never get anything after super
>>
>>156794681
Smugpup spinoff
>>
>>156794271
Bardock wasn't canon either, but Toriyama liked him and made the movie canon.

Broly is probably the most famous movie villain after Beerus at this point. Considering he's remained a popular DBZ character after all these years and the hype one girl going LSS has brought, it's completely plausible that Broly, or at least LSS becomes canon.
>>
>>156794684
They're literally printing money. Prepare for another 10 years of bastardizations of this once great franchise.
>>
>>156794348
Broly had access to both too.

I'm more wondering why her regular SS is green-ish though. Only LSS was green.
>>
>>156794681
all of them could be great but knowing super, all of they will turn out shit
>>
>>156794744
Would watch all the way even if only for the sheer irony of it
>>
File: 1485558266136.jpg (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485558266136.jpg
149KB, 500x500px
>>156794744
Never mind, that's the most autistic thing I've ever heard
>>
>>156794820
Even Legendary Super Saiyan was gold when he powered up at the end of the movie, which carried over to 2 and 3. It's probably green because the merchandise has made the green hair iconic for the form.
>>
>>156794899
there is no possible way a spinoff featuring Uub could be anything but trash
>>
>>156794777
Toriyama doesn't even know who Broly is according to a Shounen Jump (USA) interview
>>
File: basilBTFO.png (783KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
basilBTFO.png
783KB, 1280x738px
>>156794744
A series dedicated to shitposting
>>
>>156794994
>Toriyama doesn't even know who Broly is according to a Shounen Jump (USA) interview
source: your ass
>>
>>156794994
Didn't he design Broly?
>>
>>156795054
We already have that, it comes on 2 hours before Dragon Ball Super and it's called Heybot.
>>
>>156794994
That's fucking stupid since Toriyama drew him.

But he forgets shit all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if Kale was a decision by Toyotaro
>>
File: 75209673.jpg (68KB, 572x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
75209673.jpg
68KB, 572x422px
>when you hear normies talking about Dragon Ball Super in public

They almost always talk about how hyped they are for Gohan training back to mystic. Why are Gohanfags such filthy casuals?
>>
File: Broly(Daiz6).png (556KB, 788x658px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Broly(Daiz6).png
556KB, 788x658px
>>156795103
>>
>>156794928
Yeah but that's when fully powered up.

You're probably right though, just green for merch's sake cuz it looks cool and iconic.
>>
Why do people like Broly so much?
Is it powerlevel autism?
>>
>>156795096
yeah bro and Toriyama doesnt even know what is Dragon Ball Super too XDDDD
source: my uncle works on toei's oficial reddit and told me
>>
>>156795211
good one
>>
>>156795204
Nope, his design was pretty cool for the 2000 and we had a lack of saiyans at the time. Now that we're getting Kale, Caulifa, Cabba and more U6 saiyans, i expect Broly to be dead between the fanbase in the next 2 or 3 years.
>>
>>156795139
>They almost always talk about how hyped they are for Gohan training back to mystic. Why are Gohanfags such filthy casuals?
nah they usually talk about noncanon shit like SSBKK and "muh god forms muh blue hair"
>>
>>156794178
>implying Kale isn't just the proto-Caulifla that was changed during development
>>
File: C_DEzyyVoAALSl5.jpg (249KB, 839x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C_DEzyyVoAALSl5.jpg
249KB, 839x1200px
This looks pretty cool
>>
>>156795380
>implying you don't suck hard and big sweaty cocks
>>
>>156795139
they usually talk about how they want to fuck 18 and how Krillin is such a boss for being human, faker
>>
>>156795407
Woah...really made my neurons twinkle...
>>
>>156795204
It was cool seeing a monster fucking body 4 Super Saiyans and 1 Namekian simultaneously without taking a single bit of damage. Watching Broly tank Goku's Kamehameha from a foot away still gets me hype.
>>
>>156795461
I imagine his fighting style appealed to a lot of wrestling fans too
>>
File: Magma Broly.jpg (106KB, 433x767px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Magma Broly.jpg
106KB, 433x767px
Magma Broly canon when?
>>
File: fembroly3.png (87KB, 247x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fembroly3.png
87KB, 247x350px
>>156794570
so their names are confirmed now?
>>
>>156795380
This is most likely it, but the forever obnoxious waifucucks of this shitty fanbase want even more boring garbage females to satisfy the wimp piece of trash hanging between their worthless chicken legs instead of using their worm-infested brain for once in their pathetic beta lifes. Castration without any anesthesia is the only cure for them.
>>
File: 1488746874858.jpg (141KB, 850x637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488746874858.jpg
141KB, 850x637px
This is just stupid. We had a Tournament that Universe 7 DID WON, fair and square. Nobody can deny that. Even Zeno sama saw it.

Then, we get this bullshit, that Universe 6 is stronger?
> I blame Toei for that
>>
File: broly destroys.gif (4MB, 300x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
broly destroys.gif
4MB, 300x200px
>>156795204
most people tend to like the movie 8 broly. because in that movie he still talked normal even after going Lssj
it was movie 10 that turned him into a KAKAROT(TO) only screaming lunatic
>>
>>156795526
After Inferno Turles.
>>
>>156795541
Those hips tho
>>
Wait so cali isnt fembroly? b-b-but you guys told me toei fucked up with the design
>>
File: SS Green Brolette.png (150KB, 197x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SS Green Brolette.png
150KB, 197x353px
>>156794348
That's not a regular SS form at all
>>
>>156795642
Nope Kalefags were right, they're separate characters
>>
>>156795541
Kale is not confirmed AFAIK.

Kale and Cauli could still be the same person. There is a possibility that whoever came with the Kale name just misread/misheard Cauli in Japanese. Kale is based on an actual plant in the same family as Brocolli and Cauliflower
>>
>>156795671
It honestly just looks like they made her regular SS green because Broly fans love the green hair. Kinda retarded but eh. If they were gonna change the regular SS hair color I feel they should've gone with the purplish blue they used for Broly's SS when he was mind controlled in the first movie.
>>
>>156794497
>only that a SS appears once every thousand years
No, in the original manga Vegeta just said there was A legendary "super" saiyan thousand years ago, no that every thousand years appears another saiyan like the previous one.
>>
>>156795096
>>156795211

How about you do a simple google search, instead of expecting to be force-fed info all the time?

I read the Shonen Jump USA magazine over a decade ago, I can't remember everything.

Thankfully, I managed to find it using fucking google

Takeshi:
> How about Kame-Sen’nin? Or Vegeta? I like Vegeta too. Or Brolli from the movies?
Toriyama:
> Brolli? Who was he? I don’t know if he was in the manga…

TORIYAMA DOESN'T KNOW WHO BROLY IS. Proof right there ("who was he?")

Source: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/press-archive/shonen-jump-march-2003-interview-toriyama-vs-tasutoko/
>>
File: gokuchill.png (273KB, 1005x687px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gokuchill.png
273KB, 1005x687px
>>156795685
>There is a possibility that whoever came with the Kale name just misread/misheard Cauli in Japanese.
the denial in here is palpable
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>156795547
This. It's just like how the guy in the robes was changed in the final version.
>>
>>156795685
Kale and Cauliflower sound completely different in Japanese.
>>
>>156795541
Caulifla is for sure, Kale's likely is as well. I think we'll see Cabba teaching them to transform either this week or next since they're the last two recruitment episode.

>>156795723
Toriyama did say he wasn't sure what a female Super Saiyan looked like. He and/or Toyotaro might have decided to roll with this. We won't know for sure until Caulfila transforms.
>>
>>156795741
>TORIYAMA DOESN'T KNOW WHO BROLY IS. Proof right there ("who was he?")
right because forgetting a name = not knowing who somebody is??? are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1493150145343.png (85KB, 490x415px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493150145343.png
85KB, 490x415px
>>156795685
>Kale and Caulifla could still be the same person
>>
>>156795741
He forgot who Launch was and like 30 other characters too. He still made Broly though, and doesn't change the fact he might be added to Super's canon.
>>
>>156795723
You could just explain it away as female super saiyan being different, blue is now related to gods so no
>>
File: 1491896990173.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491896990173.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>>156795803
> Having THIS much denial
>>
>>156795723
>just looks like they made her regular SS green
Except she becomes more bulky and tall while SS Broli is just... Broli with yellow hair and turquoise eyes. Broli SS form is a form below his green form, Kale form looks like a less powered version of his green form.
>>
>>156795770
They didn't leave that in the OP twice over like they did with Kale.

>>156795804
>People still trying to say she's from U11
>>
>>156795836
jesus bud, not even an argument to boot? you really are retarded
>>
>>156795794
Toriyama made female Super Saiyans for Dragon Ball Online/Heroes though. Kale is definitely special it seems.
>>
>>156795838
>>People still trying to say she's from U11
I haven't seen a single post claiming that since the Kale reveal.
>>
>>156795838
>People still trying to say she's from U11
Who? I never even implied that
>>
>>156795854
Yeah no

Toriyama could ignore Online/Heroes' female saiyans because they aren't canon at all, it's like when Toei forget its own filler.
>>
File: Karoly.png (40KB, 426x568px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Karoly.png
40KB, 426x568px
>>156795837
So what you're saying is, it feels kinda like an in-between form for SS and LSS.

Then they should've done this.
>>
>>156795852
And what's your argument?

"Just because Toriyama doesn't know who Broly is doesn't mean he doesn't know him"

Ok
>>
>>156795890
I know you didn't. I've seen posts on twitter and Kanzenshuu with some people twisting themselves into logical knots trying to explain how she's really from U11.
>>
>>156795917
nice logical fallacy. my argument was just because he forgot his name doesn't mean he doesn't know who broly is
nice try though bud, A for effort
>>
>>156795837
the green hair in movie 8 was caused by the control device supressing his power.
once free of it his hair became the normal golden color as shown in movie 10
>>
>>156795741
> Toriyama: Broly who?
>>
>>156795552
how big is your18 folder?
>>
>>156795902
Heroes isn't canon, but Online seemed to be canon until Super came along.
>ignoring GT
>Original color for Korin
>Toriyama designed Yardrats
>Story basically made by Toriyama, if I recall

Plus it technically doesn't conflict with Super right now, since it just dealt with the far-future and time shenanigans, and the player fixing them.
>>
>>156795957
I really wish they'd kept the teal hair. It looked good with his hairstyle and golden accessories.
>>
>>156795915
>it feels kinda like an in-between form for SS and LSS.
You got it. It's exactly like her bulky green form but... less bulky.

> they should've done this
Fuck no, not even DBH have shit as stupid as Karoli
>>
>>156795957
IIRC Broly did keep the green tint a bit for LSS in movie 10.

Plus he wasn't being controlled in movie 8 in that form, so no reason for his hair to be a different color other than it just naturally being that way. LSS3 and other what-if forms seem to confirm this.
>>
File: why vegetto.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
why vegetto.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>156795945
>my argument was just because he forgot his name doesn't mean he doesn't know who broly is

It also doesn't mean he does know him. But it's more likely that he doesn't, considering that interview.
>>
>>156795139
>Gohan training back to mystic. Why are Gohanfags such filthy casuals?

That's not Vegetafags.
>>
>>156795957
Which would mean Kale's form is a totally different form then. LSS is (naturally) yellow and Kale's form is green.
>>
>>156796044
so you really think if you showed him a picture of broly, he wouldn't go "oh, yeah, i know him! (laughs)"?
>>
Post best Bulma hair
>>
>>156796023
Fusions can go even further beyond

>You got it. It's exactly like her bulky green form but... less bulky.
Maybe it's her normmal SS form, and the bulky one is USS or SS2?
>>
>>156796080
Probably yeah.
>>
>>156796080
Probably not...considering he wasn't involved in the Broly movies at all except a couple of sketches. And that was 20 years ago.

And when the movies came out, he was still a weekly scheduled mangaka with no life
>>
File: Launch.jpg (114KB, 1000x792px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Launch.jpg
114KB, 1000x792px
>>156795810
>He forgot who Launch was
It feels like everyone forgot her
>>
>>156796097
This shit made me slightly salty we didn't get SSBlue/Legendary Karoly, since Karoly Black basically did the same thing.
>>
Rate Champa's team

>Hit
>Magetta
>Frost
>Botamo
>[saiyan named after cabbage]
>[saiyan named after side brussels sprouts]
>[saiyan named after kohlrabi]
>[saiyan named after kale]
>[saiyan named after broccoli (not Broli)]
>[saiyan named after cauliflower]
>>
>>156796149
an, i mean i'm pretty sure he forgot launch's name but he still drew her for the OVA, did he not? and he forgot 18's hair colour but still knew who she was. but you're welcome to your opinion. personally i'd say 7/10 he'd recognize an image of broly
>>
File: broly2.jpg (506KB, 600x765px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
broly2.jpg
506KB, 600x765px
>>156796042
>>156796073
true the lssj does have a slight green tint.
>>
>>156795968
>MUH NINGENS MUH NINGENS MUH NINGENS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Is Zamasu /pol/?
>>
>>156796080
He does seem to remember characters when people bother to remind him.

Can you blame the guy, he's draw tons and tons of characters, some of whom look the same.
>>
File: 1493180613241.jpg (48KB, 244x244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493180613241.jpg
48KB, 244x244px
>>156795803
Holy fucking shit you're retarded, do you always live in this much denial?
>>
>>156796180
Zamasu killed the other gods, so no. He's basically Elliott Rodger
>>
>>156796201
not an argument
>>
The animation and writing in Super is so shit they will ruin the LSS form forever (even Broly will never be the same).

There is a 0% chance they get it right.
>>
>>156796169
See >>156795154
It's pure yellow.

green = repressed
yellow = full power
>>
>>156796169
>No nipples
>>
>>156796219
so /r9k/?
>>
>>156796219
They were cucked gods, though.
>>
>>156796223
>just because Toriyama doesn't know Broly doesn't mean he doesn't remember him
Neither is that you retarded sack of shit.
>>
>>156796289
still a logical fallacy and not what i said
>>
>>156796150
I never forgot ;_;
>>
File: SS3 Broly.jpg (234KB, 620x920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SS3 Broly.jpg
234KB, 620x920px
>>156796242
And once he goes EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

his hair turns so-dark-it's-practically-a-nigger green,
>>
>>156796169

Broly's Ki blasts were green. But he had the yellow SSJ glow.
>>
File: 1344742578168.png (511KB, 834x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1344742578168.png
511KB, 834x720px
>Kale

So where this name came from?

Is a new character or it's just the same case as Cabba/Kyabe in terms of spelling?
>>
>>156796321
Still mad that there hasn't been a single joke about how she's like a saiyan
>>
File: oh fuck.gif (124KB, 300x239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oh fuck.gif
124KB, 300x239px
>>156796319
>>
>>156796367
nice macro image response, you empty-headed twat
>>156796355
read the fucking thread
>>
>>156796367
You like that gif don't you? Can never wait to pull it out the box, can you?
>>
>>156796355
>Kale
>Caulifla
How is that similar
>>
I need that pic of Cabba about to give Kale the D
>>
>>156796332
Did Toriyama draw this?
>>
>>156796167
Big difference between Launch and 18 (who are characters he has drawn many times in the DB manga as a whole), and a character who he didn't create and drew a sketch of once
>>
File: C-0FYThXcAEcvNU.jpg (82KB, 480x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C-0FYThXcAEcvNU.jpg
82KB, 480x475px
>>
>>156794777
>or at least LSS becomes canon.

That seems to be the case, the form would become canon, but not the character.
>>
>>156796425
right, and i thought of that, too, but the last time launch was in the manga was a lot longer ago than when the Broly movies came out. and i'm sure he has seen at least the first one (maybe not, but my guess is he has)
>>
>>156796150
I think its because a lot of people never watched dragon ball
>>
>>156796450
What's so special about the form anyway? Is it like the bulky transformation without the speed drawback?
>>
>>156796355
I get how you think Kale/Caulifla sound similar and could be alternate spellings, but Kale (pronounced k-ail) is a different vegetable from cauliflower.
>>
Still nobody posting a source for "kale"
>>
>>156796483
Basically yeah. Broly also describes his ki as constantly rising, and he beat the shit out of SS2 Gohan.
>>
>>156796087
The long hair in the Saiyan saga
>>
>>156796543
Check herms98's twitter.
>>
>>156796543
It's on the official Super site, but hidden in the source code and in commented moonrunes.
>>
>>156796543
You're too late

It was posted last thread
>>
I honestly feel bad for the artists who've been drawing Kale/Caulifla. They're probably confused like all hell.
>>
File: 1485092333745.jpg (47KB, 327x322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485092333745.jpg
47KB, 327x322px
>>156796546
lol no, gohan was not ssj2 in the first movie nor he could go ssj2 in the second
>>
>>156796591
Fuck man, I'd be overjoyed to hear I can draw TWO beefy saiyan women.

This is everything I've ever wanted and more
>>
>>156794178
>yfw kale and caulifla fuse in the last part of the arc
>>
File: OoishiNahoCellOmake.jpg (257KB, 700x1160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OoishiNahoCellOmake.jpg
257KB, 700x1160px
I wonder how she feels about Toyotaro being Toriyama's new favorite
>>
>>156796636
He went SS2 in the second movie nigga. When Videl got her shit pushed in.
>>
>>156796445
Snu snu time! Lucky Cabba.
>>
File: U6SourceCode.png (90KB, 1321x793px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
U6SourceCode.png
90KB, 1321x793px
>>156796543
>>
File: 1485903059528.jpg (469KB, 624x1162px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485903059528.jpg
469KB, 624x1162px
>best girl will never be canon
>>
>>156796685
Naho Ooishi a qt, but Toyotaro is way better I think.
>>
>>156796744
>Zangya will never beat up 18 and make her watch fuck Krillin
>>
File: ntr.jpg (136KB, 773x785px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ntr.jpg
136KB, 773x785px
>>156796818
>>
>>156796685
Do you think Toyotaro fugged Ooishi?
>>
WHY DOES DRAGON QUEST HAVE BETTER CHARACTER DESIGNS THAN DRAGON BALL SUPER?

IT'S YOUR MAGNUS OPUS, TORIYAMA
>>
File: fat fuck.jpg (66KB, 1199x664px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fat fuck.jpg
66KB, 1199x664px
>>156796157
>The 'Brussels' Saiyan is named after the EU Capital and not the vegetable.
>>
File: raffs.png (175KB, 365x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
raffs.png
175KB, 365x353px
>>156796895
>Dragon Ball Super
>Toriyama's Magnus Opus
>>
>>156796881
You keep saying you only use your trip when people specifically ask YOU for a translation/drawing/whatever.
Was using your trip there really necessary?
>>
>>156796888
>implying Toyotaro isn't virgin
>>
>>156796940
Yes, now sit down and shut up
>>
What does going Super Saiyan even do?
>>
>>156796967
Ki Multiplier.
>>
>>156796967
Boost merchandizing sales.
>>
>>156796967
It changes your hair color and makes the enemy x50 times weaker because of how cool you look
>>
File: zangya kick.gif (321KB, 450x582px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zangya kick.gif
321KB, 450x582px
>>156796818
>>
>>156796888
Ragefuck you mean
>>
>>156796967
This. We need answers
>>
>>156796895
>Toei: Could you please draw simple looking characters? It would be easier to animate
>Tori: Whatever (laughs)
>>
File: gohan movie 10.png (252KB, 601x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gohan movie 10.png
252KB, 601x377px
>>156796636
>>
>>156796888
No

But they draw crossovers of them making love when they're alone
>>
File: role02.png (83KB, 240x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
role02.png
83KB, 240x180px
Of course! I know what you are now. You're not an ordinary Saiyan.

You're a... a...

A SUUUUPER SAIYAAAAAAAAN!!!!
>>
>>156797080
So offcially LSS > SS2
>>
>>156796744
Why did Bojack kill her? Was it just to solidify that he was that much of a dick?
>>
>>156796967
Saves money on black ink
>>
>>156796964
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>156797192
in the non canon movie universe where goku is the strongest and Gogeta is stronger, sure
>>
>>156797193
Heroes can't kill grills.
>>
>>156797235
I'm more important than you, you first.
>>
>>156797192
Boo saga SS2 Gohan was weaker than Gohan from the cell games, so, who knows
>>
>>156796386
>>156796400
>being this mad that you got BTFO
>>
>>156797258
No little one. you are not more important.
everyone is equal.
Thats means you are all shit
>>
>>156797258
You're getting awfully mouthy, reminds you of your family doesn't it?
>>
>>156797271
I'm surprised they never had Broly fight SS3 Goku/Gogeta/Gotenks or Vegito. He fought Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Krillin, 18 and Videl.
>>
>>156797258
>tripfagging on /a/

How shit must your life be
>>
>>156797306
I said that because it's not particularly hard to be more important than someone who would rather spend his time screeching about someone with a trip on. My family is great, thanks for reminding me, I see you're late to the joke too.
>>
>>156794178
Doujins of LSSJ Kale femdomming Cabba into submission for bullying her when?
>>
>>156797314
Because Broly would get rekt by decent SS2s/SS3
>>
>>156797258
Is slutpup starting to get his feefees hurt?
>>
>>156797328
It's not particularly hard to take off your trip either but you only seem to do it to samefag.
>>
>>156797271
To be fair, Gohan was only described as weaker as SS2 in the Buu saga when he didn't release his anger.

I assume Broly beating the shit outta Videl made Gohan pretty angry.
>>
>>156797250
Well fuck you're right, I don't think a single female villain was killed by any of the Z fighters.
>>
>>156797314
>implying Broly would be able to hang with those characters

Broly beat up the cast before Gohan got SSJ2 and then beat up Videl, a bunch of kids, Krillin, and a Gohan that hadn't trained seriously in years.
>>
>>156795741
How will Brolyfags ever recover?
>>
>>156797248
Except LSS is soon to be canon :^)
>>
File: broly vs gohan.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
broly vs gohan.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>156797271
plus it's unknown if broly actualy got a zenkai after losing to goku.

plus he did spend most of the movie as a normal super saiyan and only turned lssj once gohan turned ssj2
>>
>>156797258
No one ever has or ever will love you, you sack of shit. Get your attention whoring ass back to R*ddit or 9gag or fucking analtube where it belongs you tripfagging blogposting waste of oxygen.
>>
>>156797314

A rusty SSJ2 Gohan managed to get hits in and even temporarily overpower Broly towards the end in movie #10.

Super Columbine 2 Gohan is likely on the same level as Broly so SSJ3 would be overkill.
>>
File: TrunksKills18.png (218KB, 576x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TrunksKills18.png
218KB, 576x432px
>>156797398
Wrong
>>
>>156797193
Yes.
>>
File: 05010285573.jpg (104KB, 546x765px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
05010285573.jpg
104KB, 546x765px
****CANON GT MANGA ANNOUNCED****
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>>
>>156797429
That nigga didn't flinch at all though, damn.
>>
>>156797366
The glorious part is that I'm not samefagging. But do I revel in the fact that I'm causing an insignificant number of people who are as insignificant as that number to start tearing their hair out over something equally as insignificant?

Maybe.

>>156797430
No need to project yourself onto me, your jealous is showing.
>>
>>156797376
movie 10 could have happened before the world tournament arc.
the only plothole is videl already knowing about the dragon balls.

ignoring the videl plothole. it woudn't be farfetched to have gohan be the same as in the serie. and just be weaker because he is still rusty (and he has Always been a shit fighter compared to the other z-fighters)
>>
>>156796150
I'll never forget her
>>
>>156797454
Huh, I suppose you're right, though is there any other time it happened?
>>
>>156797482
source?
>>
>>156797487
>eheh these insignificant worms are all beneath me they're so jealous
>>
>>156797429
>SS2
NO SPARKS THOUGH
Goku on the Cell game "we're fucked without SS2 Gohan"
Goku against Broly "just give me some of your strength and i'll do this guys"

Broly against SS1s : beating them up but they don't die and can take a few hits
Gohan SS2 against Cell Jrs (SS1s) : literally shredding them to pieces with a single shot

Broly is probably not even pre-zenkai Cell level, let alone SS2
>>
>>156797487
>jealous
Jealous of what? Being a pathetic, attention-seeking tripfag desperately trying to be noticed on an anonymous image board in a thread about Chinese cartoons? There's nothing to be jealous of, I'm already better than you simply by not doing that. You're scum. You're filth.
>>
File: NEGATIVE ENERGY.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NEGATIVE ENERGY.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>156797482
Do they change the negative energy into positive energy?
>>
>>156797258
>I'm le tripfag, I'm more important XD

kill yourself, fucking retard
>>
>>156796087
Afro is the only choice
>>
>>156797534
>just give me some of your strength and i'll do this guys
He was combining the power from three Super Saiyans and one Super Namekian onto his Super Saiyan power. He was probably stronger than SS2 Gohan.

>Broly against SS1s : beating them up but they don't die and can take a few hits
>Gohan SS2 against Cell Jrs (SS1s) : literally shredding them to pieces with a single shot
Acting like these are comparable is silly. Gohan wanted the Cell Jrs dead immediately because they were attacking his friends. Broly was toying with the Z Fighters for literally the entire fight, he was not taking them seriously at all.
>>
File: broly vs gohan2.gif (878KB, 500x271px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
broly vs gohan2.gif
878KB, 500x271px
>>156797442
the only time that gohan overpowered broly was when broly was nearly breaking his back and pulling gohan's arms backwards

this is the only time broly actually feels some pain
>>
>>156795241
>2000
90's retard
>>
Gentlemen,

Why was it called Dragon Ball "Z"?
>>
>>156797530
>>156797536
>>156797556
smugfag is more important all of you for as he stated, I don't give a shit about the autist but you guys are an even bigger waste of space because you actively spend time acknowledging him every thread as a fucking group, that's fucking pathetic
>>
>>156797603
>He was combining the power from three Super Saiyans and one Super Namekian onto his Super Saiyan power. He was probably stronger than SS2 Gohan.
Tired Saiyans in normal form.
Why didn't they do it against Cell if that's better than SS2?

>Acting like these are comparable is silly. Gohan wanted the Cell Jrs dead immediately because they were attacking his friends. Broly was toying with the Z Fighters for literally the entire fight, he was not taking them seriously at all.
I think he's kinda mad Goku survives his blows near the end of the movie
>>
>>156797534
Stay mad faggot
see:
>>156797080
>>
>>156795241
>2000

/v/ is leaking again
>>
File: 1478021507489.jpg (81KB, 392x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478021507489.jpg
81KB, 392x420px
>>156797487
>your jealous is showing.
>>
>>156797634
Watch out, insulting me is whiteknighting me, or didn't you know?
>>
>>156797623
Toriyama said that if he had to make a sequel to Dragon Ball, he would call it Dragon Ball Z because Z is the last letter of the alphabet. It ended up being longer than the Dragon Ball portion, but whatever.
It's also the reason japs started calling Dragon Ball "Dragon Ball ZZ" during the Gohan in Highschool time, because they thought it was such a drastic change, as was Dragon Ball Z to Dragon Ball.
>>
>>156797634
you forgot your trip, smugfag
>>
>>156797654
Haircut doesn't matter when Broly's feats are dogshit
>>
>>156797635
>Why didn't they do it against Cell if that's better than SS2?
Because he would have killed them. Also Goku is an autist, he wanted Gohan to be the one to win and he knew he was close to tapping into SS2. Against Broly there was no evidence they'd even gone into the Time Chamber yet unless I'm mistaken, it's been a long time.

>I think he's kinda mad Goku survives his blows near the end of the movie
He looked irritated that Goku still thought he had a chance, but I wouldn't say he was as serious as Gohan was against the Cell Jrs.
>>
File: 3.jpg (62KB, 1007x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
62KB, 1007x768px
So what fresh new form will the Good Doctor pull out of Gohan?
>>
>>156797697
are you this fucking paranoid? holy shit
>>
>>156796685
Is it wrong i want porn of her?
>>
>>156797672
Fuck off faggot, I'm more important than you since there are no other namefags in this thread. Apologize for being inferior.
>>
>SSJ2 gohan beats cell
>Cell comes back as super cell
>STILL loses to 1armed gohan
What was the point?
>>
File: broly vs videl.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
broly vs videl.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>156797534
you do realise that in movie 8 broly was constantly toying with the others.
he wanted their suffering to keep going.

also of course the heroes got plotarmor so they don't die.
or else videl would have been headless after broly punched her in the head with his biceps
>>
>>156797721
>>Samefag accusation
>HOLY FUCK YOU'RE SO PARANOID
>>
>>156797721
Are you this much of a whiteknighting cuck?
>>
>>156797703
>Also Goku is an autist, he wanted Gohan to be the one to win and he knew he was close to tapping into SS2.
this desu
>>
>>156797749
Give a satisfying ending to the arc
>>
>>156797751
Too bad we didn't get Broly SPOPOVICHing Videl.
>>
>>156795803
He doesn't recognize him. It isn't so hard to grasp the concept of Tori forgetting Broly, especially after he forgot Launch.
>>
After talking about Broly for about an hour in this thread, I gotta say I'm kinda sick of people giving a fuck about the smugpup tripfag.

Fucking autists making a sperg like me look normal at this point. Eat a dick all of you.
>>
>>156797703
>Because he would have killed them
Could have just done that before coming at the Cell game. Could have done that at Kaio sama's planet if they wanted to hide for that time.

>Also Goku is an autist, he wanted Gohan to be the one to win and he knew he was close to tapping into SS2.
Goku literally said the Earth was doomed if Gohan couldn't do it. He was NOT playing. Contrarily to what DBS and nuGoku can show, Goku takes serious situations seriously, it's only after he won that he lets the baddies go.

>>156797751
>muh toying
Still didn't show any good feat except AT MOST beating up a rusty SS1/2
>>
>>156797826
Whatever makes you feel better, smugfag
>>
>>156796685
She is busy with SD so its fine. Wait untilToyotaro get cucked by dragongarowlee as new artist
>>
>>156797603
Broly lost in the first movie because his rising power literally blew him up. Goku did not overpower Broly. Goku basically popped an overfilled balloon.

Broly is certainly stronger than Perfect Cell. Since Broly ass kicked SS2 Adult Gohan with no effort, Broly is likely stronger than SS2 teen Gohan.
>>
File: videl movie 10.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
videl movie 10.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>156797788
he did get to see her panties though

probaly why broly toyed with her. wanted to rape her later after he killed kakarot
>>
Threads like this remind me why I took a month break from this hell. Fucking ign forums would be more productive to discuss Dragon Ball than this shithole.
>>
>>156797788
Which is weird since that clothesline from him should have snapped her spine in half. She's just a regular human who can fly.
>>
File: Broliko.png (732KB, 853x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Broliko.png
732KB, 853x480px
So she will be green most of time but yellow when she releases 100% of her anger (and power)?
>>
>>156797850
>Goku literally said the Earth was doomed if Gohan couldn't do it.
But the point is he decided to focus on Gohan in the Time Chamber instead of himself. Obviously Goku could have gotten SS2 as he got it in Other World with apparently no trouble.

>Still didn't show any good feat except AT MOST beating up a rusty SS1/2
He effortlessly fought five people at once and not only took no damage, but didn't even take a single blow. He also tanked a full-power SS Goku's Super Kamehameha from a foot way and laughed about it. Those are good feats.
>>
>>156797870
>stronger than SS2
>failing at killing SS1s
>>
>>156797883
NOTCANON
O
T
C
A
N
O
N
>>
>>156797870
>Broly lost in the first movie because his rising power literally blew him up.
I have heard it stated before that LSS caused Broly's power to literally just endlessly expand, but is there any actual proof of that? I've never bothered to look.
>>
>>156797487
Wow, are your having issues in your life or something Smugpup?
>>
>>156797910
>fails
>implying he was putting in effort
He could have killed them all at once in one blast if he grouped them together. It was obvious that his power was that fucking high. Throughout the entirety of Movie 8 he did not sustain one bit of damage until he popped at the end. Cell can't claim that, SS Vegeta's Final Flash fucked him up.
>>
File: vegetable.png (279KB, 800x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vegetable.png
279KB, 800x450px
>Tripfag calls NTR shit
>Rampant autistic screeching as a result
I wish I could make this shit up
>>
>>156797932
why did you feel the need to bring the non cannon shit up you fucking autist?
>>
>>156797826
>disabling my trip makes it totally not obvious that I'm still smugging
Eat a dick.
>>
>>156797855
>calling me a smugfag
I fucking hate all of you.
>>
>>156797939
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Snr3A9pW8wU

>*heavy breathing*
>my power is rising
>it's overflowing
>*expels his ki to prevent blowing up*
>>
>>156797939
No, it's just Salagir retardation

In fact, the movie itself proves otherwise. Broli needs to shot random ki blast to drain his ki because it's constantly increasing... this means he have a fucking limit of how much energy his body can contain.
Looks like he can't stop acumulate ki but his maximum power can't be bigger.
>>
>>156797881
Would Broly even care about that? I mean Goku or Vegeta didn't really give a shit about that kind of thing because Saiyan autism.
>>
>>156797487
>But do I revel in the fact that I'm causing an insignificant number of people who are as insignificant as that number to start tearing their hair out over something equally as insignificant?
>No need to project yourself onto me, your jealous is showing.

Having a bad day, faggot?
>>
>>156797882
>manga vs anime
>shitty tumblr fanart
>arguments over female saiyans
>cucks projecting their fetish on gohan
>uubfags
>gt posters
>powerlevel autism

And many more. This place is second only to youtube if you are trying to discuss DBS. I only come to these threads to shitpost now.
>>
>>156797905
>But the point is he decided to focus on Gohan in the Time Chamber instead of himself. Obviously Goku could have gotten SS2 as he got it in Other World with apparently no trouble.
At that point in the story, Gohan was the only one with the "potential" to get SS2. Goku and Vegeta got SS2 in the 7 years timeskip, doesn't mean they could've gotten it against Cell.

The excuse Goku used is kinda dumb, another year in the time chamber SHOULD improve his PL but it's never stated to be wrong by the narration at the time, so during the Cell games Goku isn't playing and Gohan is their only hope.

They can't just go in a room, take each other's hands to superboost someone stronger than a SS2.

>He effortlessly fought five people at once and not only took no damage, but didn't even take a single blow. He also tanked a full-power SS Goku's Super Kamehameha from a foot way and laughed about it. Those are good feats.
Those are good SS1 feats. But just being 2 times stronger than your opponent is enough to tank everything he throws at you unscathed (see Vegeta vs Freeza 2)

>>156797962
That's his gimmick. His actual other feats don't follow and weaker people can tank as fine as him.
>>
>>156798005
>>156798027
>2 responses
>polar opposites
fack
>>
>>156797882
If you aren't used to it, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
File: videl skirt.gif (941KB, 500x271px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
videl skirt.gif
941KB, 500x271px
>>156797870
i would put movie 8 broly at slightly stronger then perfect cell.
but cell is a more cunning and skillfull fighter that would also fight dirty when about to lose.

super perfect cell would own movie 8 broly hard.

movie 10 broly could potentially be stronger then super perfect cell but it's hard to Judge when gohan was weaker at that time
>>
Did we drive him away? Did he kill himself?
>>
>>156798005
When Vegeta talks about the Legendary Super Saiyan in the anime, doesn't he say it was destroyed by its own power?
>>
>>156798047
Just because characters can do logical things doesn't mean they will do it. Right now you could logically be doing better stuff but you are not because you are human. Goku was simply tired. He thought Gohan was strong enough and that was enough for Goku.
>>
Can Kale even beat Super Broly?
>>
>>156798032
well broly wasn't a normal saiyan
>>
>>156798178
He'll come back later to post his shit opinions again
>>
>>156798185
Yeah, and the LSS was a fucking Golden Oozaru.
>>
>>156798076
My response includes the other one

Yes, Broli's ki is constantly increasing but he can't become stronger.
>>
>>156798203
he just needs to fucking hold hands with the guys and call it a day
>>
>>156796881
NTR isnt a fetish, is full degeneracy.
>>
File: popcorn.gif (568KB, 200x136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
popcorn.gif
568KB, 200x136px
In the past hour I did not turn off my trip at all.
>>
>>156796685
Since Toriyama is a self declared massive pervert

Do you think Tori gave her the power pole?
>>
File: thonking.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thonking.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>156798284
Oh hi Smugpup. Didn't see you there. Do you like discussing Dragon Ball Super as well?
>>
File: broly cosplay male.jpg (277KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
broly cosplay male.jpg
277KB, 1024x768px
>>156798253
in movie 8 he had a clear limit to how much his ki could rise. when he reached that limit he had to release large amounts of ki through ki blasts and his aura.

in movie 10 this limit either got forgotten about or it had simply increased.
then again he was a normal ssj for most of the movie.

also broly had the most badass dead
got blasted with a triple super kamehameha, blow to the sun. whent right through the sun still intact and only then died when he heart exploded and then his body exploded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdS6yKSRWYo
skip to 3:45
>>
>>156798329
Tori is married.
>>
The LSS is a unique form because the user's ki increases until the user blows up. Its power only depends on the resilience of the Saiyan. The other SS forms are just multipliers. SSB is also unique considering how it uses normally untraceable God ki and its power and destructive ability can be controlled however the user wants. LSS is berserk mode and is likely a stronger transformation than SSB.
>>
How come the only people who like Broly are amerifats?
>>
>>156798430
>How has your wife been since you got married?
>Thankfully, she hasn’t changed much. The only thing is, she’ll go out of her way for the people around her, and won’t tell them straight-up how she feels. She doesn’t mince words with me, though.

>Would you like to cheat on her?
>I’m not that brave. But if I knew I wouldn’t be found out, I’d like to try it just a little bit.
>>
>>156798361
God I forgot this movie was so dumb
>>
>>156798535
>Would you like to cheat on her?
Who the fuck asks something like that in an interview?
>>
File: IMG_0966.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0966.gif
2MB, 540x300px
Reminder that of u10 had Zamasu it wouldn't even be a contest
>>
File: broly.png (828KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
broly.png
828KB, 1280x720px
>>156798504
i'm dutch and i like movie 8 broly over movie 10 broly
>>
Will Kale and Cauli be attracted to Vegeta and Goku?
>>
>>156798504
They're not.
>>
>>156798596
It's Japan
>>
File: broly & gine.jpg (334KB, 1026x896px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
broly & gine.jpg
334KB, 1026x896px
>>156798583
you didn't like kid trunks pissing on broly's head?
or videl, goten and trunks not getting killed in 1 hit?
>>
>>156798504
>only loved by Amerifats
>Constantly features in Japanese merchandise
>>
>>156798535
Ooishi would never speak about it, I bet Toriyama made his dream come true.

>>156798632
Yes, but only Goku.
>>
>>156798632
>teenage girls attracted to middle aged men

Goku is like 47 right now and Vegeta is in his 50s.
>>
File: videl shakes.gif (158KB, 480x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
videl shakes.gif
158KB, 480x300px
>>156798632
or they will both go after the gohan or goten D
>>
>>156798681
So is Uub but the nips don't care about him
>>
>>156798761
Mai is like 60 but her and Trunks love each other
>>
Could Cabba beat Perfect Form Cell?
>>
>>156797623
Because they thought "Z" was going to be the "final"
>>
>>156798886
Cabba's base is on par or very close to Vegeta's base, so yes.
>>
>>156798886
Yeah even his base was pretty powerful.
With SSJ he should be well above that.
>>
>>156798855
Mai is physically like 14. Goku physically looks like a 40 year old man.
>>
>>156798855
Yeah, but Mai's had the libido of a retard her who life. She's essentially a woman-child.

Goku and Vegeta are definitely mature even if not that smart.
>>
>>156798632
Kale is for Cabba
>>
Can Cabba defeat Majin Boo?

I asked before about Cell because it would be fucking funny see him defeat Cell when every Z-Fighters couldnt

Is Cabba a manlet?
>>
>>156799023
>Can Cabba defeat Majin Boo?

Any version of Buu would utterly shit on him.
>>
>>156799006
arent they brother and sister?
>>
File: Hatchiyack death.png (443KB, 854x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hatchiyack death.png
443KB, 854x480px
>movie 8 Broly was defeated by dying Cell Games SS Goku with dying Gohan, dying Piccolo, dying Trunks and dying Vegeta ki
>movie 10 Broly was defeated by injured SS Gohan, injured SS Goten and SS Goku

Literally weaker than Hatchiyack
>>
>>156798761
>teenage girls attracted to middle aged men
Anon, that's what teenage girls are attracted to the most.
>>
>>156799122
Childhood friends it seems
>>
>>156799159
Dad stop
>>
>>156798961
>Beerus yer face is funny
>>
>>156799154
He also beat the shit out of a SS2
>>
>>156798681
Because Broly is a meme in japan, not because he's "strong and epic"
>>
>>156798761
>teenage girls
Says who? Cabba, Caulifla and Kale could be even 70 because saiyans doesn't age until their 80
>>
File: fembroly4.jpg (34KB, 362x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fembroly4.jpg
34KB, 362x700px
>>156799023
most of the cast of dragonball are manlets
even goku is only 175 - 180cm
gohan is slightly taller then goku
only piccolo isn't a manlet
others who also weren't
-raditz
-nappa
-recoome
-burter
-super buu
-king kold
-cell
-broly
>>
>>156798886
Cabba = Vegeta with less transformations

Just ask yourself if base or SS Vegeta could beat Cell.
>>
>>156799159
I've met girls who find smug pup and Hit the most attractive
>>
>>156798886
No if his base is as equal as vegeta during the tournament. People keep forgetting that Beerus stated that Goku in his base would never have beaten Freeza unless he had some sort of transformation.
>>
>>156799240
I'm not sure what the manlet cutoff is, but I think Yamcha hits 6'
>>
>>156799316
Anything under 7' is manlet tier.
>>
>>156799259
Goku fought powered-up Final Form Frieza in RoF in his base form and wasn't having much trouble with him. Their bases post BoG are significantly higher than pre-BoG
>>
>>156799346
>under 8'5
>>
>>156799159
>>156799251
the girls I know at my anime society liked trunks, smugpup (they call him shiny foxman), and they hated zamasu. There was some really loud obnoxious arab fat girl who really hated smug pup though, but everyone found her annoying, and she's the type who claims to be a guy, gets offended if you call her by a female pronoun and won't shut up about how much she hates furries and demands to be called something special i can't even remember what the fuck
>>
>>156799433
>8'5
Literally the King of Manlets.
>>
>>156799401
Not canon anymore
>>
>>156798761
That's literally what teenage girls are attracted to though
>>
Does anyone have the pages of DB Minus that show Bardock's comrade and the other literally who Saiyans? I'm having a dick of a time finding decent quality scans.
>>
>>156799240
Isn't Tenshinhan also not manlet?
>>
>>156797703
>Against Broly there was no evidence they'd even gone into the Time Chamber yet unless I'm mistaken, it's been a long time.

Gohan achieved SS in the Time Chamber, and Gohan was a SS in the movie. Thus, it should be set after the Time Chamber, but before the Cell Games.
>>
File: 005.png (180KB, 752x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
005.png
180KB, 752x1200px
>>156799555
>>
File: o237.jpg (205KB, 869x1305px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
o237.jpg
205KB, 869x1305px
>>156799555
>>
>>156799536
I thought Toriyama said that BoG and RF were the only canon movies?
>>
>>156799647
>>156799649
wew
>>
>>156799652
Retconned by DBS

Goku and Vegeta base forms aren't super strong in the manga
>>
>>156799536
It's in the anime and manga too
>>
>>156799647
>>156799649
Why does Mangastream always have random Japanese phrases in English sentences?
>>
>>156799023
Vegeta wasn't going all out on Cabba but let's assume they were equal for the sake of the argument, then you could compare how well Fit Buu fought (and won) against a much stronger base Goku. (atleast 10x stronger than he was back at the u6 tournament, but it should be even more)
SSJ is of course a big multiplier but Vegeta showed that he held back on him when he straight up took a hit to the face without flinching at all and Goku didn't show signs of holding back, and it's also not in character for Goku to throw a fight.

The conclusion is that Buu is atleast stronger than base Cabba by a longshot and even if SSJ should give him the edge in power it might not be enough to beat Buu's hax and regeneration.
>>
>>156799647
>>156799649
Thanks anons!
>>
>>156798957
What?
Goku hasn't changed in the slightest since his 20s
>>
File: 1491091880333.jpg (123KB, 383x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491091880333.jpg
123KB, 383x407px
>>156799696
>make canon movies finally
>immediately retcon them
Oh for fucks sake Toriyama.
>>
>>156799731
>Vegeta wasn't going all out on Cabba but let's assume they were equal for the sake of the argument
Vegeta's the one who says they're equal
>>
>>156799696
>Retconned by Toyotaro

FTFY
>>
When's a realistic time frame that the manga'll reach this tournament arc? I don't follow it at all, but I'm interested to what will added/changed.
>>
>>156799696
Unless you think Cabba, Frost and Magetta are god level, anime Goku and Vegeta base forms aren't super strong either
>>
>>156799837
Like June/July
Monthly releases were a mistake
>>
File: SSG Goku vs Beerus.png (2MB, 2164x1628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SSG Goku vs Beerus.png
2MB, 2164x1628px
>>156799710
>manga
Nope, Goku didn't absorbed SSG's power


>>156799830
>Retconned by Toyotaro
Who knows? Maybe SSG retcon was Toriyama's idea for the manga. Your point anyway? Manga is Toyotaro and Toriyama version.
>>
>>156799771
Are you saying that Vegeta has a different multiplier on SSJ than Cabba?
Because he clearly outclassed him by far.
>>
>>156799579
hes only like 6'2
>>
uub is the epitome of failure to abort.
>>
>>156799696
Eh, the manga rushed over the BoGs adaptation, so I've always hesitated on saying that Goku got no boost there.

You've got stuff like Vegeta in Blue hitting Goku during their training and still have base Goku vs Hit. Even with the manga saying that Vegeta had only 10% of his power there, that 10 times difference should be nothing compared to the gap between base and SSB if Base Goku's power was still similar to what it was before BoGs.

Remember, in the movie itself, although Base Goku clearly got a big boost, it was never clear how big it was. In RoF, 1st form Freeza knocked out an unguarded Base Gohan, rather than 1st form Freeza easily torturing SSJ Gohan and then still being weaker than Base Goku in the 4th form.
>>
>>156799851
Base Jelly-Vegeta (as strong as the regular Vegeta) bitchslapped SS3 Gotenks. Power scale is crazy in the anime, anyone can be god-tier now, Frost, Cabba, A-17, even SS Trunks is
>>
>>156799874
>Maybe SSG retcon was Toriyama's idea for the manga.
Source?

As far as we know, it was only Toyotaro

The anime doesn't retcon this, and continues the movie continuity that Toriyama started. In Toyotaro's continuity, Saiyan Beyond God doesn't exist
>>
>>156799851
Anime base Goku and Vegeta beat up SSJ3 Gotenks, Tagoma and final form Freeza.
>>
>>156799881
He also clearly trashed him pretty badly as a SSJ before Cabba got to transform.
>>
>>156799930
>The anime doesn't retcon this, and continues the movie continuity that Toriyama started.
Nah, the anime changed stuff from the movies too, like saying post GoD SSJ 1 is just as strong as SSJ God, while in the movie even the boosted SSJ1 still was weaker than SSJ God.
>>
>>156799851
>power level numbers reeeeeee
Taking RoF into account, I'd say they're above Freeza's 120 million, but they're below a billion. Put simply, their bases aren't going to do well in a fight with Perfect Cell.
>>156799926
>>156799939
He replied to a post that specifically said "in the manga".
>>
>>156794178
Can we talk about how uninspired these Saiyan names are? Like, Broly for example is a name that unless you knew about Saiyan naming conventions you wouldn't know is based on Broccoli, but Caulifla and Kale are pretty self explanatory. Why couldn't they at least have names her Cauli, at least that sounds like a reasonable name, and Kale is just horrible if it is true and I don't even know what to change that to.
>>
>>156799881
Vegeta didn't even fight him him when they were both Super Saiyans. In the manga he beats up base Cabba, lets Super Saiyan Cabba wail on him for a bit, then turned Blue and knocked him out.
>>
File: 1262074700461.jpg (11KB, 430x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1262074700461.jpg
11KB, 430x320px
>>156800000
>>
File: 1491528403439.png (51KB, 381x309px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491528403439.png
51KB, 381x309px
>>156800000
>those 0s
>>
>>156800014
Nigga one of the main characters from 30+ years ago is named Vegeta
>>
>>156799998
>while in the movie even the boosted SSJ1 still was weaker than SSJ God.

Not really

SS God Goku was always weaker than Beerus. SS1 (Saiyan Beyond God) Goku didn't noticably do any different than SSG Goku. Except for that rage-boost at the very end, or whatever that was.

Beerus even comments on how Goku didn't lose his power, and called him a "true prodigy" for it.
>>
>>156800000
>>
I really hope we get a Cabba spinoff or at least one of those One Piece-esque arcs that last one full lenght year about him, maybe some big trouble in Universe 6. I really like his character and i think they can get far with him and even Vegeta said that he can also become super saiyan blue when they fought.

There are so much to be seen in universe 6, the King which Cabba said to Vegeta he was as strong as him, the saiyan squad Renso used to command, how they live, Cabba's squad, Vegeta dealing with the dream he always wanted but never had, Caulifa and Kale stories, the Salad's Saiyan culture, their past...

It would be a waste if Toei and Shueisha just skip them.
>>
>>156800147
Nah, in the movie it's said that he kept part of his power - and then we see at the end that he power ups once he goes SSJ God again. In the anime, they changed that line to his power not changing at all and SSJ God was removed from the ending of the battle.
>>
>>156800198
> one of those One Piece-esque arcs that last one full lenght year

man, i wish Oda was writing Dragon Ball Super...
>>
File: 1493860738170.jpg (87KB, 640x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493860738170.jpg
87KB, 640x630px
>faulconer even pulls of wacky gag music better than the Japanese
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fTUdmT-FXA
How will weebs ever recover?
>>
>>156800040
He did in the anime, I wasn't talking about the manga.
>>
>>156794570

>Cabba having to deal with TWO hormonal female super saiyans

dude must be a complete tank now
>>
>>156800243
>and SSJ God was removed from the ending of the battle
Possibly to make more sense of the scene

Like having Goku powering down from SSB in Re:RoF before getting sniped by Sorbet
>>
>>156794178
So are Kale and Bug Kamikaze the only characters you people have managed to find?
>>
>>156800257
I'm not a big fan of Oda's storytelling, if i were the one to choose an writer for Dragon Ball it would be Togashi, but if there's something Oda does right is worldbuilding.
>>
>>156800287
Even in the anime, Vegeta just stood there and let Cabba beat up on him until he blocked a punch with his forehead.
>>
>>156797623
Because W wasn't enough
>>
File: 013.png (494KB, 1040x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
013.png
494KB, 1040x1500px
>>156799912
>the manga rushed over the BoGs adaptation
Not an argument. Toyotaro could made Goku drop SSG in pic related and shot the Kamehameha in base/SS form without waste any panel or page. Goku didn't absorb the power is that simple

>You've got stuff like Vegeta in Blue hitting Goku during their training
Memes aside, he was holding back. He stated in the next page he just wanted a SSB fight, that's why he use a form so insanly strong as SSB is instead any other form.

>still have base Goku vs Hit
It didn't happened in the manga. It wasn't an actual fight, Hit was cocky and asked Goku to transform and Goku proven him he can simply surpass his time skip with tactic. As soon Hit realize Goku can fight him they start the actual fight (SS Goku vs Hit).

>it was never clear how big it was.
It was, though. He was as strong as his SSG. He didn't became weaker at all and Toriyama said Goku would never need go SSG again because he absorbed the power.
>>
Goku>Fourth Form Freezer>First Form Freezer>SSJ Gohan>Ginyu>Tagoma="Gohan at his best">Gohan>Piccolo>Namek Freezer

I have Goku and Vegeta at Buu saga Vegito level in the same Form. They are clearly only God level when they use SSB but they also are much stronger than everyone else in Earth
>>
>>156800296
My guess is that they don't have SSJ forms yet and Cabba will teach them before the tournament begins.
>>
File: 66456577554786.gif (2MB, 480x264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
66456577554786.gif
2MB, 480x264px
>>156800257
I don't.

We would be still at Battle of Gods after 100 episodes
>>
>>156800264
I think I heard that on the Pokemon anime before.
>>
>>156799884
It's Piccolo 6'8? Tien was only a little shorter than him most of the time.
>>
>>156800365
That's what Kale's bio implies. Cabba tells her to dump her rage to become Super Saiyan.
>>
>>156800198
>There are so much to be seen in universe 6, the King which Cabba said to Vegeta he was as strong as him
That seems to have come from Toei's writers though, and Super's main anime writer has changed since the Universe 6 tournament, which is probably why there has been no acknowledgement of that king in this arc.
>>
>>156799884
"only"
>>
>>156794178
>Kale is actually the youngest sister of both Samurai Saiyan and Caulifa
>Caulifla bullies her because she's a weakling but still tells Cabba to take her along just to fill the ten people quota
>Caulifla then gets BTFO by her sister turning out to be LSSJ

Calling this so hard
>>
>>156800336
Yeah that was my point in my original post. Vegeta was clearly superior to Cabba in equal forms.
>>
>>156800369
>Implying DBZ would even have past the Android saga
>>
>>156799930
>Source?
He said "maybe" you autist

>In Toyotaro's continuity, Saiyan Beyond God doesn't exist
Saiyan beyond god isn't in the anime either.
In movies Goku is just SSG in base form and he can't go SS, just SSGSS (because his base form is SSG-like). Same for Vegeta.
In the anime Goku became magically stronger regardless the form he use and Vegeta just trained a lot and then they go SSB.
>>
>>156800264
Is there a Scoobeerus mod?
>>
>>156794589
I just want my Pride Troopers series man
>>
File: Delinquent.gif (1MB, 500x283px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Delinquent.gif
1MB, 500x283px
So, if Kale is indeed the one who goes Broly mode, what power will Caulifla have that makes her a threat?
>>
>>156800492
>great potential
She's gonna go Full Gohan
>>
>>156800365

>you can now casually turn super saiyan by someone telling you to get a bit angry

BRAVO TORIYAMA
>>
>>156800492
I dunno, but Caulifla is the one who's confirmed to be a Toriyama character, so I'd expect her to be important even though Kale has been more promoted by Toei.
>>
>>156800481
Wow, you have shit taste.
>>
>>156800492

her insatiable appetite for cock
>>
>>156800545
t. U7cuck
>>
>>156800481
That is a terrible idea.
>>
>>156800492
SSJ4
>>
Hey.
>>
So is her name Kale or Keru?
>>
>>156800518
>She's gonna go Full Gohan
That could mean a number of things. You mean she will become the strongest member of her team eventually, of that she will become a jobber?
>>
>>156800530
Gohan and Trunks did it long ago.
>>
>>156800369
If Togashi were writing DBSuper we would be at chapter... 5
>>
>>156800616
god i wish that were me
>>
>>156800530
>We get an episode of Cabba attempting to be threatening but failing horribly

I want it
>>
>>156800622
Don't you know what "kale" is..?
>>
>>156800668
No. I'm pretty autistic.
>>
>>156800410
well, the Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken also was Toei only and didn't forgot about it

we can only hope
>>
Looking back, mystic form was the biggest asspull in DBZ and I like how it was left completely unexplained.
All we know is that it has to do with Gohan's potential and it makes SSJ obsolete thus meaning it's way stronger. The Super writers are free to do whatever with it, they can even say it gave Gohan dormant god ki because Old Kai unlocked it and it would 100% make sense.
>>
So do you think the form will be red? Because Goku god form from BoG trailers had blue energy but it's orange in the actual movie
>>
>>156800623
>You mean she will become the strongest member of her team eventually
>Gohan
>Strongest
Never.
>>
File: 1493686234978.jpg (215KB, 700x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493686234978.jpg
215KB, 700x394px
>>156800730
It's gonna be Rose.
>>
>>156800730
Wait, Heroes is hinting at the new form?
Also I'm positive this form is related to kaioken, maybe perfectly combining SSB with kaioken instead of stacking them
>>
>>156800735
But that already happened twice.
>>
>>156800786
Some people who played Heroes said this is just the animation for Goku using strike skills
>>
>>156800530
I mean it worked for Gohan, granted Goku was actually attacking him full on and if Gohan didn't transform he'd probably have died
>>
>>156800725
The whole Buu Saga was one big asspull.
>goten just pops into existence after goku dies
>two kids can just go super saiyan for no reason, making the other characters even more useless
>they do a retarded dance and fuse, becoming stronger than frieza or super perfect cell without even going super saiyan
>they can go super saiyan 3 for some stupid reason, even though goku could only reach that form when he was dead, because he never ran out of energy
>for some reason goku and vegeta can go super saiyan 2 now for no reason as well, even though it was originally only something a half saiyan could do
>>
>>156800786
>Heroes is hinting at the new form?
Yep the guys who revelated SSB first right

>Also I'm positive this form is related to kaioken, maybe perfectly combining SSB with kaioken instead of stacking them
I bet my ass it's a Toriyama's form (so canon, present in both versions) so it would be weird if Toriyama actually wants SSB + KK now
>>
File: 1468683408746.jpg (55KB, 800x530px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468683408746.jpg
55KB, 800x530px
>>156800481
yeah lets turn dragon ball into powerpuff girls
>>
>>156799251
Can confirm, they tend to hate Zamasu too because they say he's a whiny bitch
>>
There will be no new form, it'll be just a new technique, that glowing white stuff, maybe Luffy's gear second
>>
>>156800813
Nah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L37xOeBYT00
>>
>>156795741
He is the one who designed him and everything. He just forgot.
>>
So only 4 days until Goku's day huh?
>>
File: 1493492305102.jpg (76KB, 611x421px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493492305102.jpg
76KB, 611x421px
>>156800481
>capping your own shitpost
>>
>>156800453
>Saiyan beyond god isn't in the anime either.

See: >>156799830

And take a good hard look at that pic
>>
>Toriyama: Yes, it turned out that way. I hated drawing little girls, so much so that I originally had intended Senbei to be the main character, but my editor really liked girls then, so he demanded I create a girl and I created Arale-chan, with a lot of dissatisfaction. And he looked at it and said “Hey, this one is better, make her the main character!” and I was thinking “WHAT?!?” And it ended up being a big hit and I was in shock.

WOW
>>
>>156800657
Oh, you Time Patroller boys are so vigorous and straightforward.
>>
>>156800977
>>156800977
>>156800977
New thread
>>
>>156800887
>he doesn't like sentai

fucking pleb
>>
>>156800970
He drew a sketch of him 20+ years ago

And he wasn't even a character he created. Broly was Toei's idea. Toriyama was given the basic idea of Broly, he sketched it, and then went back to working on his weekly shounen manga
>>
>>156801066
Favorite Sentai?
Mines is Gekiranger followed by Shinkenger
>>
>>156801063
DAMN NIGGA WE'RE ONLY AT 440 POSTS
>>
>>156801063
Way too soon anon
>>
>Play Dokkan battle for first time
>This nigga is one of my very first cards
>Great Ape pulls my ass out of the fire time and time again
wtf I love Tora now
>>
>>156801063
>new thread 70 posts early just so you could post your amazon fetish

commit sudoku
>>
>>156801027
Try again after read the whole post, please.
>>
>>156801066
fuck off /m/
>>
>>156801120
Who?
>>
File: IMG_4073.jpg (64KB, 537x435px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4073.jpg
64KB, 537x435px
Ahem.
>>
>>156800000
>powerlevel fag gets the numbers
ugh
>>
>>156801120
I've baba'd that faggot 3 times already.
>>
>>156801139
He was Bardock's best friend. Bardock's red headband was his blood soaked armband
>>
>>156795204
Both his Jap and Eng voices match his physical intimidation.
He's bigger than an original xbox.
He was the first evil SSJ.
The Z-Fighters getting mauled by a big meathead is always great.
He's the first villain to use a crazy brawler/berserker style of fighting and not look like he's doing it due to inexperience. Garlic Jr. and Super 13 kinda did it and so did Frieza at 100% but Broly was the first to really go nuts with it.
His outgoing sadistic personality was also pretty great until they retroactively ruined it by making a him a retard and a pudding monster.
>>
File: 1478486354267.jpg (21KB, 570x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478486354267.jpg
21KB, 570x479px
>Kale gets LSSJ
>Caulifa gets SSj4
>yfw
>>
>>156800579
>>156801277
>No tail
>Can't control oozaru
>SSJ4
dumbass ningen
>>
>>156801235
Was it Super 13 or Broly who straight up dickpunched Goku?
>>
>>156801063
10 or 20 posts early is autistic enough, but 60? Get a fucking hobby, man.
>>