[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akame ga Kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Akame-ga-Kill.jpg (301KB, 1550x955px) Image search: [Google]
Akame-ga-Kill.jpg
301KB, 1550x955px
what went so wrong with this anime?
>>
>>156769616
Everyone died.
Some would say that was actually the best ending though.
>>
Akame asspull
>>
>>156769616
whitefox
>>
>>156769616
By the time it aired Akame was already dead.
>>
Edginess: The Anime

And Dragon tatsumi is miles better than Asspull Akame.
>>
they tried to put 10lbs of shit in a 5lbs box
>>
does the manga have the same ending? is it worth picking up?
>>
>>156770017
No to both things. The only good thing about the manga is what >>156769943
said
>>
Poor cat.
>>
>>156769616
Tried to be game of thrones and was hunger games
>>
The good characters died early.
>>
>>156770017
Anime, MC turns into a gold dragon digimon. In manga, he just turns into a big dragon, also doesn't die in manga. Lion girl dies the same way. The endings aren't that different, when i watched the airing anime i thought the mecha thing was a fanfiction ffs
>>
>>156769616
I loved it. It also has the best soundtrack piece by Iwasaki ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2XyWhw3-JU
Fucking goosebumps man
>>
>>156769616
Honestly, the manga is somehow worse than the anime.
>>
I watched the anime without ever having read the manga. It was meh. MC was useless, a lot if the deaths feel extremely forced. Ending was really lame.
>>
>>156770244

Music was definitely the only good thing about it.
>>
Lubbock (or whatever the string guy was called) his death was a lot better in the anime and kinda well done compared to the rest seeing as it's the only thing I remember from it.
Other than that it wasn't as bad as people make it out to be, it had decent world building.
There's nothing wrong with it being "edgy", fucking kiddo's will call anything with death edgy these days.
>>
Pretty shit anime.

Dumbest part was the gay dude's final battle.

>oh yeah Lemmie flashback conveniently to my old boss
>well let's get on this boat
>oh look my old boss whoda thunk it

so lame
>>
>>156770658
desu sheele's and gaybrah's deaths were the worst of all
>>
>>156770772

Most of the deaths were. Pink hair girl and MC just died because why not. The first death was also retarded because she could've easily killed her, stopping the monster but nope gotta be retarded.

Only good deaths were string boy, cat girl and even lollipop girl as it showed us that other girls ability.
>>
Nothing, I thought the anime was good. The original ending was surprisingly not bad at all.
>>
Watched it to the end and I must say:
this anime had even THIS balls
>>
File: 1444250265865.png (367KB, 973x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1444250265865.png
367KB, 973x1400px
He had to die for Tats to develop.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.