[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ah! My Goddess!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: MaNiggaSavesBestGirl-AMG.png (129KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MaNiggaSavesBestGirl-AMG.png
129KB, 780x1200px
Recently started reading this manga, because I picked up Fujishima's Toppu GP. So far it's really good. Anyone who's ahead of vol. 12 or has finished the manga, what are your thoughts?

Also Peorth best girl.
>>
I hope you enjoy manipulative, lying, blue-balling bitches.
>>
>>156767607
D':
>>
Get ready, anon.
I'm still mad.
>>
>>156767783
Should I jump boat, or is it worth the ride?
>>
>>156767924
It'll make you feel emotions akin to that of cuckolding.
>>
I dropped the manga on volume 16 or so. It's been way more than 10 years and the reason was the retarded release schedule of the publisher more than anything.

I didn't get that angry about the reveal before the end, it is stupid though. I think you should just read the last chapters. You know how it will end anyway.
And then you can go back and read the rest.
>>
>>156767924
Should at least read to know.
>>
>>156767924
Don't get me wrong, it was actually a great explanation for why things lasted so long and stayed the way they were. Pretty much all harem just completely ignore it, at least AMG came up with a good reason for the stupid shit lasting so long.
>>
I couldn't tell you at all what happened in the middle. Something with bikes? Maybe. It's nearly all filler. The ending is just sort of a post-hoc justification for 80's cultural sensibilities in a series that continued on for too long.

Favorite part is probably K1 getting a cute devil spirit. She should've stayed.
>>
>>156768263
I'm totally fine with the author's obsession with bikes. So I guess the middle of the series is good for me. Haha.
>>
File: Oh_My_Goddess_Manga_cover.jpg (82KB, 250x359px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_My_Goddess_Manga_cover.jpg
82KB, 250x359px
Sorry OP, don't you mean.... OH, my Goddess?
>>
>>156768438
Either or is correct.
>>
>>156767924
Well, you're bound to enjoy Belldandy's doujins better if you finish it, but that's it.

Most of the manga was so boring it was a chore to finish it though. But hey, if you like bikes and bland, very bland development, then go on.
>>
>>156767924
Here, let me spoil it for you. Heaven doesn't want humans having babies with divine beings so heaven has been magicing him impotent the whole series to prevent any sexual relations from happening. The girls knew the whole time and never told him.
>>
>>156767557
personally, I always found the main couple and their relationship boring, but enjoyed some of the supporting cast
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.