[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the proper way to react when your waifu stabs you in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Blazblue-Review-02.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Blazblue-Review-02.png
1MB, 1280x720px
What is the proper way to react when your waifu stabs you in the heart and you're bleeding out in front of her?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>overpenetrating like a bitch
Berate her for shitty technique.
>>
>>156762598
Jin is a faggot
>>
File: Special_11.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Special_11.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>156762598
Claim that Guilty Gear has better aesthetics than BlazBlue. I think a former serial killer doctor shoving his scalpel or fingers up people's assholes for great justice is better than anything BB has to offer. Millia is pretty great too.
>>
>>156764037
Not true anymore, GG went full cartoon with the Xrd games
>>
>>156764190
>GG went full cartoon with the Xrd games
That's a shame.
>>
>>156762658
>Berate her for shitty technique.
this is the only answer I got

now it's too late
>>
>>156762658
I didn't realize there was under and over penetrating with swords.
>>
>>156766544
Over-penetration is a concept because it can be a pain to retrieve your sword from somebody's body.
If you can't get it out in time then you might die without being able to defend yourself. It's even possible that the guy you stabbed uses his own weapon to kill you while your sword is still useless inside his body.
It's why fencing masters commonly advised to use stabbing against singular opponents, but cuts against multiple opponents.

And sometimes it's almost impossible to retrieve your weapon at all. People twist and move their bodies, especially when they die, and when you thrust your sword (or bayonet or whatever) into their rib-cage it is very easy for the blade to get stuck in between the ribs and the muscles.
>>
>>156762658
Wasn't she under mind control?
>>
>>156762598
Simple. Ask for an Event Interference.
>>
>>156767049
Still his wifu.
>>
>>156764190
literal retard that probably doesn't even play the game
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.