[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random LWA thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: is this nigga serious.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
is this nigga serious.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>never touched the piano for 10 years
>FC's Flight of The Bumblebee in one try
>???
>>
Downplaying your ability before a performance is a popular thing to do.
>>
>>156752979
i wonder how did his dad never found out or caught him practising etc.
>>
>>156752979
this isn't down playing his ability. this is literally a man who hasn't touched the piano for 10 years, you can't just play flight of the bumblebee like that
>>
>>156753072
agreed

skills must be practised on a daily basis or it will deteriorate over time.
>>
>>156752850
Typical jap 'hard work vs talent' bullshit. They think you can do anything perfectly, without practice/knowledge/skill, if you have "talent."
>>
Sasuga Andrew, just what you would expect of the man himself.
>>
He was clearly playing it long after his dad told him to stop. It's the central theme of his character arc that what he wants and what his dad wants are completely different and he has to break out from under his shadow.
>>
Will Andrew protect Akko's yay?
>>
>>156753275
except the catalyst that made him start thinking more like that was akko
>>
>>156753285
Will Akko protect Ursula's yay?
>>
>>156753228
I'm starting to think that the Japanese concept of talent is entirely different than ours. If somebody learns something that takes 10 years in 1 year they declare it hard work, if you can do it right away it's talent.
>>
>>156752850
Was it magic?
>>
>>156754137
No it's is hidden yay
>>
>>156753285
No. He's busy working on his own yay. Akko only gave him a push to do so.

>>156753702
Yes. She's literally the reason Ursula keeps going.
>>
it's magic, just believe it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8alxBofd_eQ
>>
>>156752850
He was practicing under the sheets at night while no one watched.
>>
>>156754584

She plays too fast, it becomes just jumble. Music isn't only about hitting the notes in correct order.
>>
>>156753275
>He was clearly playing it long after his dad told him to stop. It's the central theme of his character arc that what he wants and what his dad wants are completely different and he has to break out from under his shadow.

Indeed. Them choosing the a difficult piece for him to play should have been a red flag that he's still interested and committed to his dreams.
>>
File: 1489329492584.jpg (91KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
1489329492584.jpg
91KB, 1200x676px
>>156753285
No. Akko will revive his yay.
>>
>>156755072
His yay is already there. He's been doing shit on his own against his father's will for years. What Akko is doing is remind him that he shouldn't care about what other people thing about the things he likes. Different case from Sucy, Lotte and Amanda's because Akko rekindled them to their somewhat abandoned yays.

Diana and Ursula, though...They have next to no yay. Ursula is slowly regaining hers.
>>
>>156752850
He lied.
>>
>you can't play piano because it's too feminine
Is his father retarded?
>>
>>156752979
>Downplaying your ability before a performance
What? I want to read more on this, but can't find anything.
>>
>>156752850
>faggots thinking Flight of the Bumblebee is hard
>>
>>156755361
Diana's yay will only come back at the finale, if at all.
>>
>>156755474
the only time people want equality

*sigh*
>>
>>156756612
>*sigh*
Fuck off.
>>
>>156755474
Nah just poorly written
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.