[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge Classroom volume 7 (end)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

Now I've lost it, I know I can kill.
>>
>>156725089
Did it end? What happened?
>>
>>156725089
is the whole story translated yet
>>
>>156725089
The ending is garbage. Short story: the masterming walks away scot-free.
Longer story: Ren and Miho are suddenly good guys (though the former sill gets stabbed by Ai) an Mari is the real mastermind who has a grudge against Ayana because Ayana's father runed her father (and it seems somebody raped her).
>>
>>156725424
Ayana manages to kill Mari, it's her second frag.
>>
>>156725533
The she plans to turn herself in, but suddenly
>>
>>156725583
this nutjob appears.
>>
>>156725635
oh shit that guy is still alive she should have just finished him off instead of leaving him locked in some room
>>
>>156725635
Ayana fall from the window runnig away from him, hits her head on pavement and ends up in coma. Then it turns out that Yuya was the real real mastermind who was manipulating everyone for fun. Also he is Ayana's brother. Ren tries to strangle him, but stops, for some reason. The end.
>>
>>156725533
>>156725583
>>156725635
>>156725837
What the fuck.
It could end much better.
>>
What a piece of shit manga.
>>
File: 1473968293451.gif (4MB, 400x224px)
1473968293451.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>156725837
>>156725635
>>
>>156725089
Another forced rushed crap ending due to manga facing danger of getting axed
It was the same for that Anna something manga with the neet MC getting transferred back in time to his elementary schooler age self where he hatches a plan to rape his childhood
crush
Its name was anna something
Is such the fate of every edgy mango nowadays?
>>
>>156727724
>Another forced rushed crap ending due to manga facing danger of getting axed
It's a straight adaptation of a LN.
>>
Garbage manga got a garbage ending.
What a shock.
>>
>>156728010
>It's a straight adaptation of a LN
Proof source or GTFO
>>
Pretty sure all of this was covered back when the final volume's raws were uploaded.
>>
>>156725424
Who is Mari again?
>>
>>156728388
One of the leaders of Ayana's bullying.
>>
>>156727724
>It was the same for that Anna something manga with the neet MC getting transferred back in time to his elementary schooler age self where he hatches a plan to rape his childhood crush
Umareru Kachi.
>>
What happened to the evil guy with the blonde(?) hair? They kept building him up
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.