[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest way for a nen user to kill Meruem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Couldn't a manipulator have a good chance of making him commit suicide, like Baise. The hard part would be catching him off guard or tricking him though. So how would you do it if you were a nen user that was trying to kill him?
Inb4 be Don Freecss or nuke him
>>
>>156699916
If I'm a really talented nen user, then I'd probably just use a move that involves sacrificing my own life to kill him. This would be the most powerful Limitation & Vow.
>>
>>156699916
Make it a condition that you can only use your ability on meruem and then it'll be 100x stronger than it has any right to be because nen is broken and a stupid system
>>
>>156700025
That's a good idea but even for a highly talented and powerful nen user that probably won't be enough unless you have a shitton of potential like Gon or Killua you might not be powerful enough. I'm wondering if there are any other abilities like Knov's Scream that could take him down.
>>
>>156700095
this
>>
>>156700095
>>156700130
It might actually work if you combined both of your ideas. Sacrificing your life or your ability to use nen with the restriction that you'll only use your ability against the king would give you an enormous increase in power, Kurapika's restriction and pledge didn't even cost his life but he did risk it by dying if you used it on anyone other than about a dozen specific people.
>>
File: ChrolloIndoorFish.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ChrolloIndoorFish.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
Two words: Indoor fish
>>
>>156700282
Chrollo might have actually been able to kill the king. If he made a severe enough restriction to increase his speed and lower his reaction time enough then I bet he could do it. He probably has some pretty hax powers in that book of his that we haven't seen yet.
>>
>>156700282
No guarantee they could bite through ant hide.
>>
File: PurpleHaze.png (2MB, 747x1115px) Image search: [Google]
PurpleHaze.png
2MB, 747x1115px
Just need a poison user, could nen work like Purple Haze?
>>
>>156701036
Maybe some kind of power like Morel's ability to take Oxygen out of the air and only leave Co2. A stealthy and subtle power like that one could work in an enclosed space, the only problem is that once he'd realize what's happening he'd escape, maybe Morel could kill him with some insane vows and restrictions to boost his reflexes and to make that power work faster
>>
>>156701036
what if he don't know about nen?
>>
>>156701312
Nen is pretty versatile and I bet that a poison user could do it since we know he was killed by poison and at the very least he's not immune to all types of poison the only problem is that either the user would have to be 1. undetected by him or 2. fast enough to dodge his attacks or at least hit him with their ability before he kills the hypothetical nen user. We know that there are some nen abilities that alter other people's perception of reality like God's Accomplice, maybe a nen user could come up with something to mask their presence and/or get away before he launches an omnidirectional nen blast
>>
>>156701335
I think Morel's tactic would work a second time, the stupid furry didn't even realize what Morel even did until it was too late. The only problem would be that Meruem isn't as stupid and would actively try to look for and take down Morel the entire time.
>>
Why didn't Netero just have a talk with him like he wanted? They probably could've worked out a peace treaty.
>>
>>156704737

He was on a mission from the government or whatever with objectives to crush the ant menace. He was a hired gun, not warrior of justice. That's why he wants to finish quick because Meruem was starting to sway him
>>
>>156700095
>>156700243
The fun thing is that later you can take off that restriction so what >>156700095 said about nen being stupid as balls is factually true.
>>
>>156704737
Because the whole point of this fucking waste of time was to find an epic way to kill an old guy that you could have killed offscreen and save everyone's precious time.
>>
>>156699916
Father son kamehameha.
>>
>>156704737
Netero planned the whole thing so that he could fight the king, he just wanted a good last battle.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.