[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 519
Thread images: 76

File: image.jpg (152KB, 920x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 920x250px
Breakdown 2
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13TxO3GGipgYWIvHjQpyU70en7xiEZ7TFNJ5swA8xgvY
>>
>>156649148
>It's not like the other translation doesn't have their mistakes either though. I still see plenty in their Queens Chapter 10 for example, even some made up lines as well. Never really commented much on that because last time I did I got a paragraph's worth of justification for a mistranslation

TL anon here. A few things:
1) You're conflating Platfllece's lies (intentional fabrication of large chunks of paragraph and dialogue) with mistranslations. This is an argument fallacy that water down Platfleece's action.

2) You stated you saw "plenty mistakes" in Queens 10 which is mine. Please provide a list now. It's both to improve the TL for everyone's sake, and to give your statement a concrete basis to fall on.

I have had the courtesy to type up the RAW and provide random page checks for the past 4 months I'm in the fandom, on both Platfleece and chink anon's works. So I hope you can extend the same courtesy towards me instead of giving vague accusations.

3) You said "even made up lines as well" - this is particularly important. Please point this out, to show everyone that you're not just grabbing localization and claim them "made up lines."

4) "Never really commented much on that because last time I did I got a paragraph's worth of justification for a mistranslation." - Please link that paragraph from the archive, I want to see who was defending me.

Also, I made the reddit TL for a reason: anyone can easily post whatever mistake they find without being "harrassed". I even gave all anonymous the ability to comment directly in my gdocs, where I fix everything anons suggested (you can check the history of each doc comments).

I have made it most easy for you to participate in 4chan retranslation effort, so you don't have any excuse to not do it. I have yet to see a single gdoc comment that concerns mistranslation, only gramnar/typo. Really make me think who you are, mysterious moonspeaker.
>>
>>156668606
Not him, but >>156653202
>>
>156653202
>I have a list
Now that I scrolled down, so you apparently made a list. I hope you can dunp post them in the future.

>cockle made no sense
As I had stated at the time, I haven't read Queens 9 when I TL'd 10, because no RAW. That's why I have no idea what that Cockle was a MG (like Dragonfly Wings later on) nor what was her magic.

>一緒に仇を討とう」is "Let's defeat our enemies together".
This is wrong. 仇 is not a simple 敵, but a specific enemy whom one to beat/kill in avenge for someone. Thus my TL "Let’s avenge the enemy together."

>追い詰め is cornering not chasing
How hard is it to look up a dictionary? http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/追い詰め

So, the only mistranslation you could find was one that I made due to not having the RAW for a previous chapter. Everything else is your misunderstanding of the Japanese itself. It's also amusing to see your constant fear-mongering:
>The start of a long series of mistakes here
Which is 2 sentences in total, which I neither mistranslated nor donthey have any domino effect to other sentences

Seeing how nobody was able to see through the bullshit of your simple post, it's safe to say that nobody here was nip-proficient enough to prevent themselves from succumbing to lies.

If this the kind of thing you regularly spout in the discord, I can see why the drones exist. Even 4channers, who had been warned again and again about Platfleece and "mysterious checker," still fall for you everytime you make a post, distrust me, an anon who has nothing to gain from doing all this. This is some mahou shoujo level play right there.
>>
>>156669652
Oh thanks, I'm typing on a device so can only reply one by one as I scroll down.
>>
>>156668606
I'd already made a list, that list doesn't even cover all of it. Lastly, we could do without the whole "PlatFleece's lies" crap, that's what got us into this whole drama in the first place. It's stubborn, childish, and downright rude, because as far as I've read, Plat's actually made a v2 with the same amount of accuracy as Chinkanon's retranslations. Instead of people just helping with those retranslations, people decided it was better to rant and play the blame game to make a new retranslation entirely, creating the drama in the first place.

Secondly, at this point I've talked with all 3 translator groups now, and Plat and Chinkanon have been more responsive to criticism, adding to that, I've seen a conversation on reddit where Plat said that he wanted to work together on the retranslation effort, to which two people from your group, including you, replied with aggression. Even after he posts his v2, I keep seeing some paranoid anon here ranting about how it's still fake. That might not be you, but if you actually want to act like you're helping, then you need to bury the hatchet and actually communicate. Otherwise this drama will never end.
>>
>>156669949
>As I had stated at the time, I haven't read Queens 9 when I TL'd 10, because no RAW.

How in the world did you have the raw for 10 but not for the other chapters? More than that, a simple search on the MGRP official website lists Cockle as a character.

>This is wrong. 仇 is not a simple 敵, but a specific enemy whom one to beat/kill in avenge for someone. Thus my TL "Let’s avenge the enemy together."

I'm not complaining about 仇, your sentence is "Let's avenge the enemy". That means someone wants to avenge their enemies. That isn't what's happening, what's happening is they want to beat their enemies, not avenge them.

>追い詰め is cornering not chasing
How hard is it to look up a dictionary? http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/追い詰め

Easy enough for you to say "Chase" but like I said, while that's not a problem in that sentence specifically, it's the start of a long series of problems because you misunderstood "being cornered" for "a chase". I can list more of that, Pfle's last scene had her intentions skewed because of the mistranslation

>Seeing how nobody was able to see through the bullshit of your simple post

This is why I gave up last time I pointed out the "dimension" error. Everything said against you is claimed as bullshit, drones, and all the other fun namecalls. I'm fine if you say the errors I've spotted aren't errors, but calling me or other people bullshit for doing that is rude at best and downright hypocritical at worst
>>
>>156670317
>childish
Stating a fact is not childish. It's a fact that he lied to gain fame, and it's a fact that he's continuing to lie by watering down his deeds. The damage he's causing is that 1) people are still now quoting horrible fanfiction even though they had been informed they're incorrect, and 2) no effort to correct wiki/TVtropes because of (1).

>Plat's actually made a v2 with the same amount of accuracy as Chinkanon's retranslations
This is false. Chink anon picked random pages and asked me to compare whether the chink or Plat'sv2 is better. Plat's is horrible. I have posted the typed up RAW in a previous thread, if you're so inclined to check.

>I've seen a conversation on reddit where Plat said that he wanted to work together on the retranslation effort, to which two people from your group, including you, replied with aggression.
First of all I want cooperation. I opened up free-comment gdoc for anons, which include you and Plat. That should speak for itself. You can even comment on the TL reddit or here, yet you never do. The only time you do, is to prove how I or chink anon are just like Plat. You're passive-agressive while pretending to be the victim.

Secondly, Plat only played lip services. Back before this whole scandal was discovered, I had kindly pointed out his incorrect TL based on excerpts I found on nip blogs. He said yes yes in public, and go fix...but actually only rewording his mistranslation and compketely ignored what I pointed out. He can't be worked with, while still smiling innocently in public and put the blame on everyone else "nobody helping meee."

I didn't know Plat nor chink anon before all this. I simply point out misTL if I see one. Chink anon was the only one who actually listened to criticism and fixed stuff, and that is why I chose to work with him. Simple.

>Even after he posts his v2, I keep seeing some paranoid anon here ranting about how it's still fake.
It's not paranoid. It's proven.
>>
>>156670317
>we could do without the whole "PlatFleece's lies" crap, that's what got us into this whole drama in the first place.

In his defense. It would have helped had Plat not done such a half-arsed translation in the first place. This is what started all the drama. Although Plat's haters need to accept that his V2 is a lot better and reasonably accurate and in all honestly right now it really doesn't matter too much whether you read Plat or Chinkanon's version. I would still recommend Chinkanon's over Plat's because his wording is phrased better.
>>
>>156670554
Anyways, if you want to see what I mean by mistranslating 追い詰め,

>Pfle had been chasing after this very moment in this room.
I said this last time, she wasn't "chasing after this moment," it's really "she had been cornered ever since she came into the room". Chasing after this moment implies she wanted SG to sign the contract for a while, while the last one implies that she had no choice.

>In other words, she had to stick around here no matter what
「どう転んでも詰んでいる」
That's not what it translates to. This translates to, "No matter where (something) falls, it's a checkmate". The better translation would be, "All the paths are closed", this is why she was cornered, not chasing after something. In your translation, it seems like Pfle already made a plan that SG should sign the contract and was chasing after that moment as soon as she entered the room, whereas in reality, when she entered the room, she had been cornered by Puk Puck and had been checkmated, with no way out, so she had to make a gamble.

>The mentor and student Lazuline duo did not choose that place for a secret talk. Being among the perception- and intuition-oriented Magical Girls, they could choose any place thanks to those abilities
「ラズリーヌに選ばれる際もそこを最も重んじるという」
Where is this sentence? I didn't see this at all in your translation. I'm running out of space so I'm going to post more later
>>
>>156671108
> I simply point out misTL if I see one. Chink anon was the only one who actually listened to criticism and fixed stuff, and that is why I chose to work with him. Simple.

Funny. I did the same thing too, and I did this to all 3 of your groups. Plat through PMing in reddit, and you and Chink in the threads. Plat and Chink don't reply like this

>succumbing to lies.
>If this the kind of thing you regularly spout in the discord, I can see why the drones exist

Instead, they communicated and discussed to see which one's the better translation, and then fixes them. I mean I just looked at the Limited Chapter 3 translations of Plat and Chink, and the thing I posted last thread, Chink added it to his, Plat fixed "terrifying" to "awe-inspiring". Meanwhile, I'm trying to point out mistakes you've made, and you reply to me by calling me bullshit and fearmongering.

>In his defense. It would have helped had Plat not done such a half-arsed translation in the first place. This is what started all the drama
I agree. This is ultimately what started the drama, but at the same time, the people who are continuing to burn the flame instead of helping to extinguish it together are also at fault now, I didn't say much when this thing started, but when Plat seems to actually be claiming up for his mistakes, I thought the drama would just end. But it didn't, and this time, Plat's v2 bashing is less deserved than his v1 bashing.

>Although Plat's haters need to accept that his V2 is a lot better and reasonably accurate

Yeah, I've been saying this if people asked, like it or not, Plat and Chink have the same amount of accuracy in their v2s right now. Read whichever one you want. Grammar is something easily fixable, and mistranslations aren't major anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 612x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 612x256px
>>156670554
>How in the world did you have the raw for 10 but not for the other chapters?
An anon didn't want to read Plat, so he took pictures of RAW 10 and asked me to TL. Me not reading 9 yet was well known fact in these threads.

>More than that, a simple search on the MGRP official website lists Cockle as a character.
You are assuming I know it was a character in order to ask me to check like that. Which is nonsensical.

>I'm not complaining about 仇, your sentence is "Let's avenge the enemy". That means someone wants to avenge their enemies. That isn't what's happening, what's happening is they want to beat their enemies, not avenge them.
Jesus, go look up the sentences in dictionary with 仇 and stop embarrassing yourself. You're trying to look smart by doing literal translation, not knowing that you lost the nuance of the specific word in question. Do you know while it's different than "teki"?

>This is why I gave up last time I pointed out the "dimension" error. Everything said against you is claimed as bullshit, drones, and all the other fun namecalls.
I wasn't here when you pointed out the "dimension" thing. Oh trust me, whenever I'm here, I'll be linking dictionary instead of staying vague like you do.

An anon contacted me on twitter about that and I've fixed it. I have also went to read that thread in the archive, and absolutely nobody refuted your series of posts (outside of 1 post at the beginning who thought it was the dimension of the ruins). You are making up imaginary defenders. I know for a fact that there's nobody defending me in these threads, because most people here don't know nip and they don't defend something they have no knowledge of.
>>
File: 1493290642467.jpg (92KB, 560x555px) Image search: [Google]
1493290642467.jpg
92KB, 560x555px
>this thread
>>
>>156671641
>Instead, they communicated and discussed to see which one's the better translation, and then fixes them
Decided to look through Plat's Restart 1 TL because I remember someone said they'd talk to him about the Daisy fight. It looks like he's even made fixes there, and even some grammar fixes in the prologue part of Restart 1. Compared to the paragraph rant someone gave me when I pointed out a mistake, only to fix it 4 days later after caving in, and being called bullshit when I'm letting you know what you mistranslated in this very thread, yeah, I have better experience talking with Plat and Chinkanon than you, and since you talked about "not listening and not doing anything," that's now hypocritical of you after you called me bullshit and claimed I don't understand nip AND managed to insult the discord by calling them drones when a simple discussion would've worked.
>>
File: 1491673676395.png (733KB, 1107x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1491673676395.png
733KB, 1107x1077px
>>156671885
It's make me depress.
>>
>>156670554
(Cont)
>I'm fine if you say the errors I've spotted aren't errors, but calling me or other people bullshit for doing that is rude at best and downright hypocritical at worst
Don't take this out of context. I love people pointing out mistakes when they're trying to help (why else would I let chink anon have free reign on my gdoc, and anons to freely comment, and accepting 100% suggestions in comment history?). I also accepted the cockle thing was wrong, no?

What you're doing is different. You don't simply list the mistakes, you accompanied them with exaggerated ad about how a small wording "severely affect the story" in a series of posts. You're nitpicking (falsely at that) for an agenda, not to help. So I replied you with actual Japanese dictionary, and also addressed your ill intent.
>>
>>156671880
>Jesus, go look up the sentences in dictionary with 仇
You completely missed my point... 仇 is a foe that needs to be avenged... yes... that's true. I was never complaining about that. Your dictionary sentence, 父の仇を打つ literally means, "Beat down my father's (enemy that must be beaten for vengeance)". I was never complaining about 仇. I'm complaining that you said "Let's avenge our enemies together." Your sentence means that Uluru is suggesting that Snow White and her should "avenge their enemies" which makes no sense. Why would they avenge their enemies? Look at the dictionary sentence you screenshotted too.

>absolutely nobody refuted your series of posts (outside of 1 post at the beginning who thought it was the dimension of the ruins).
Yeah. Like I said, I gave up as soon as I got a paragraph of ranting. I was one of the people who would confirm that Plat and Chinkanon have similar translations, to which the paranoid anon yelled out "these are all kuso-kun" and claimed that "Plat just copied Chink's translations" which is borderline impossible considering Plat's Restart v2 came out before Chink's. Anyway, I stopped trying to point out mistakes after that because I realize any attempt at doing that will just result in people insulting me instead of discussing so what's the point. Finally doing it again, and lo and behold, you're not actually discussing, you're discussing with me while finding the time to say how I'm bullshit and don't know nip. Wonderful.
>>
>>156671981
You have yet to link me the paragraph rant you keep mentioning. Go to the archive and dig it. Prove your point.
>>
>>156672224
>exaggerated ad about how a small wording "severely affect the story" in a series of posts
It doesn't "severely affect the story", but it did change the intent of a character.

>and accepting 100% suggestions in comment history?
By claiming I was bullshit and continuing to lowkey insult me, you're not accepting these suggestions at all.

The only reason I'm even pointing this out is because your group is frankly, acting very arrogantly. There's 3 translation groups now, and among those 3, I've never had the other 2 discuss with me this way. When I pointed out the "dimension" error, I was being nice. When I pointed out Plat and Chinkanon's similarities, I was being nice, now the first thing I see when you finally respond to me is

> I have yet to see a single gdoc comment that concerns mistranslation, only gramnar/typo. Really make me think who you are, mysterious moonspeaker.

Sarcasm. You haven't seen any comments concerning mistranslations, yet here is one now and you respond by insulting them.
>>
>>156672365
Not him, but I remember the paragraph. It was something like "Didn't you read chapter 8? They're in a pocket dimension with strange laws of physics" and something or other. Even I remembered that.
>>
>>156672631
I'm heading out for now. I'll be back later on, I'd rather go back to discussing magical girls when I return, because this line of conversation about errors I've already pointed out aren't going anywhere and most likely going to end up like the "dimension" error. There's still one more error you made in the epilogue I haven't listed yet and another in your Breakdown 1 that I skimmed through yesterday, I'm not going to go into that if it's going to end up like this discussion again though. I actually want the thread clean of drama, and this clearly isn't helping.
>>
>>156672631
>By claiming I was bullshit and continuing to lowkey insult me, you're not accepting these suggestions at all.
But you were wrong. Am I supposed to accept wrong translation, just to show that I appreciate that?
>I was being nice
You weren't. A nice TLC is "hey whoever the TL of this is, I saw these mistakes: blah blah"

Your post is: "They're on the same level as Platfleece (who had been well-known for his fabrication and non-JP understanding), wanna see anon? Here are a few, see, they severely affect the story." And now that I pointed out the falseness of your statement, you reworded them.

>>156672696
I remembered that post too, which I mentioned above. That post was at the very beginning of the conversation, consisted of 3 lines, not a long winded paragraph. After that, he didn't say anything else, whereas the "checker" anon continued to post 3-4 more big posts talking about that one sentence with nobody protesting him. So his claim of being "jaded" by being protested against is false. It was an excuse to deflect the question "why don't you post mistakes whenever you find them?"
>>
>>156673211
How to not have drama:
>see mistake
>make a post: "Hey, this might be wrong"

Literally how I and chink anon found each other here. Because neither of us wanted to cause shit, unlike you.
>>
So, Breakdown 2's sure a thing, huh?
>>
TL anon here.

I know this is a depressing thread and I apologize for that. But it's reached a point where I can't keep silence anymore. There had been about 3-4 threads where I weren't present and this mysterious checker had shown up with passive-agressive posts. These threads died before I could reply to him, and I didn't want to reply in a new thread because I know it would turn out like this. But my silence seemed to backfire, as anons started to believe in his claim and doubt me.

I don't claim to be perfect with no mistranslation. What I claim is being a normal TL. What I don't do:
- omission
- fabrication
- writing from memory and claiming it a TL
- translating if my understanding is less than 98% of the text
I've retired from the TL scene for 4 years now, and wouldn't have done this if I didn't admire drawfags and chink anon and wanted to do something nice for them, and I feel bad for all the anons who were hurt in the Platfleece incident.

I will stop right now if you believe that Plat's TL is adequate. Less drama for you, more free time for me. Let me know.
>>
You know when you were a kid over at your friends house and their mom started shouting at them and got put in timeout and then you sorta just stand their awkwardly.

That's what this thread feels like.
>>
File: (You).jpg (43KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
43KB, 429x600px
this thread is bakas
>>
>>156675405
>I don't claim to be perfect with no mistranslation. What I claim is being a normal TL.
I completely understand this. I don't expect a translator to be perfect. That's not what the drama with PlatFleece was about, and anyone trying to push the issue away from that is missing why people refuse to trust him anymore. You don't need to force yourself, but I'll keep reading your stuff as long as you keep working on it.
>>
>>156675982
I was trying to word my own response to you but this anon said it perfectly and I agree. I do not feel comfortable trusting Plat's translations after all he's done and really appreciate you coming back to the TL scene just for this series. I'll also keep reading your stuff if you choose to continue translating for us.
>>
>>156675405
Adding onto what >>156675982 and >>156676085 said, I just simply cannot find myself open to trusting Plat's translations anymore. I'm happy enough that you're very straightforward with us and willing to listen to our input, which was pretty different than the treatment we'd gotten previously. I'll gladly read anything you put out and I'm grateful for all of the effort you've put into this for us.
>>
File: 1489310201703.jpg (24KB, 293x369px) Image search: [Google]
1489310201703.jpg
24KB, 293x369px
S-So how about that chapter guys? Anyone read it while all this stuff was going down?
>>
>>156676779
- Chelsea is a trainwreck
- Merry may not be human
- 7753 wanted to bridal-carry Mana
- Navi is an asshole, Clarissa is interesting
- Aguri pressed Renren into her boobs
- Renren swore she'd die if she betrayed Aguri
>>
>>156677007
Is Chelsea /ourgal/?
>>
>>156677139
>34 y/o chuuni NEET who becomes a little girl
Yes, she is.
>>
>>156677252
Don't forget she still lives with her mom.
>>
So the one who hired Chelsea was the fat nephew and not someone new. Instead, we get a new pair of Mage/MG. Is the nephew an heir too or just a host?

Heir 1: Shepherdspie: Merry, Chelsea
Heir 2: Touta: Margarite
Heir 3: Lagi: Clantail
Heir 4: Navi: Clarissa
Heir 5: Aguri: Nephilia, Renren
Heir 6: Mana: 7753, Mei

4 male 2 female heir. 15 characters on the island now. I wonder who will be the 16th?

And Renren raised the first death flag this chapter. I totally didn't expect this line:
>“I will die if I betray you.”

Why is she this serious for a (supposedly not life-threatening) job? I don't feel that everything we know about her add up to this severity yet, nor is her relationship with Aguri. I'm getting Nokko-chan vibes. I don't think Renren will be the final boss, just that there'll be a twist.
>>
>“They’re delicious. Eating them energizes you. Mei will give some to Wedin and Funny Trick.”
>>
File: 1491523165805.gif (37KB, 410x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491523165805.gif
37KB, 410x400px
>>156677007
>girls bridal-carrying girls

Looks like someone might need to break out the jumper cables.
>>
File: 1478732879086.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478732879086.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
Everyday I'm Shufflin.
>>
File: 1484674583303.png (294KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484674583303.png
294KB, 500x500px
>>156681459
I only need one Shufflin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcf7DnHi54g
>>
>>156677326
And is obsessed with Magical Girls
>>
>>156678743
>I wonder who will be the 16th?
My guess for now is that Navi has a second, water-based magical girl with him and she was hidden in the lake.
>>
File: 1485585418775.jpg (318KB, 1385x495px) Image search: [Google]
1485585418775.jpg
318KB, 1385x495px
My wife Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.
>>
File: 1453712248749.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453712248749.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>156671885
There's no stopping the drama.
>>
File: 1493680940574.jpg (207KB, 1200x833px) Image search: [Google]
1493680940574.jpg
207KB, 1200x833px
>>156683599
>>
who is the fake translator?
is it this guy?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0
>>
>>156684373
>>156672194
>>156671885
What kind of Magical Girl looks-wise and stats-wise and powers-wise Syaro would be?
>>
>>156675405
Sorry, TLnon. As someone who watched the drama from the sidelines from both reddit and 4chan, your responses recently have been unprofessional. If someone gives you a criticism and it was a legitimate one, you may not aknowledge their criticism, but you don't call their post bullshit, or say that there are drones if anyone thinks otherwise. It's unprofessional to me. From what I've seen in the reddit posts you've made, you also didn't make any attempt at all to find a peaceful solution with Plat, as a reply to a post he made on the reddit where he specifically stated to want to work together with you. I should say that I disapprove of what Plat did for his v1, but I'm not someone who doesn't forgive. Multiple people have said his v2s are accurate, and frankly, reading through Chinkanon's and Plats, they are.

I've talked to Chinkanon, Plat, and you now. Chinkanon's been doing his job translating, Plat's been doing his part to retranslate, and you are as well, but you calling people drones is a big no. If you continuously say that Plat's translations are lies, even when people say that his v2 was as accurate as Chink's, that's only fanning the flames even further. You call them fanfiction as well, even the v2s, when multiple people have also expressed its accuracy. If you truly want the whole drama to end, don't encourage schism by calling one side drones, I want to see you settling things with Plat. Because as it stands, Plat's v2s are on Chinkanon's level, and you have also made mistakes yourself in Queens Chapter 10. At the very least, talk to the man. The way you talk about him it feels like you have a deep-seated grudge, calling him a psycopathic liar. You mean well with your translations, but I can't support your attitude. But like I said, I'm not someone who doesn't forgive, so be the bigger man here and stop continuing the discourse, you have a better attitude than the other guy at least, the one who always calls people "kuso-kun".
>>
>>156675405
The only problem I have with people in your group is that I don't understand the need to always say something bad about Plat. Even in the beginning of the thread, you started off the convo with "You're confusing my mistranslations with PlatFleece's lies". Dude, there's no need for that at all. I thought it was just one guy, but since you're also saying it, I do have to say it's very rude
>>
>>156675405
Honestly, at this point in time, Plat's v2, Chinkanon's TL, and your TL have about the same level of accuracy.
>>
>>156685650
I do have to agree with this part, about the unprofessionalism stuff. I was actually not too keen on reading TLnon's stuff if it wasn't for v1 full of mistranslations, mostly due to TLnon's attitude. Not even in the threads, I've looked at the reddit posts when they came out. I've had friends of mine who read the CN translation and decided to read Plat's v2s on a whim, they were surprised how similar it was, because everyone's big hyperbole of how Plat's a fanfic made it seem like he wrote a completely different story. After that, since Plat did Restart v2, they read that and waited for the CN version, and they were pleasantly surprised at how similar that was. That's when I started to get iffy on reading TLnon's stuff based on better translation alone, because they've been aggressive on the reddit. After the whole dimension thing, and seeing his response to actual criticism here being not only more derisions to Plat, but even insulting the Discord group, that's too far. I've already seen that Plat's v2 and Chinkanon's version are similar. I've compared TLnon's Queens with Plat's, and other than the cockle, dimension, and smaller mistakes, they're the same. TLnon, if you continue to be outright rude to people who just believe in something against you, then what this anon said is right, I can't support that attitude.
>>
>>156685118
same guy. didnt read this thread before posting. i just saw some anon say there was a fake translator in the previous thread so i thought id ask, but i guess it's just one TLer calling the other TLer fake because of inaccuracies?
ive been reading the TL from the link i posted from unmarked to queens. is that TLer one of you or someone totally different?
>>
>>156686534
No one's a fake translator anymore.
First translations were rushed so there were some mistakes. That guy is retranslating the whole thing, and his retranslations are pretty much accurate.
Another guy is translating the CN version, and that is also accurate.
The last guy is also translating a Japanese version and is also accurate as far as I've seen.
Accuracy here doesn't account for smaller errors and word choices.

Trust me, you don't want to get into the drama, just read what you wanna read, there's very few differences between them now.
>>
>>156686534
It's weird drama shit, you don't wanna get into it. Read in peace anon, this thread is currently filled with drama people. I suggest either back away from this until later, or look for other Mahoiku discussion sites
>>
>>156686534
Also, if discussion ever happens here again, guaranteed you can still participate in it reading what you've read. Just ignore anyone giving you drama, the threads are dying lately, and I only ever check to find new people. I do suggest joining the discord for discussion though. Mostly memey, though discussions happen
>>
File: 1482195813005.png (358KB, 555x854px) Image search: [Google]
1482195813005.png
358KB, 555x854px
Ignore the drama and post cute Magical Girls male.
>>
>>156688091
Accept this advice, and accept Stella Lulu into your life
>>
File: 1491796302242.png (65KB, 348x363px) Image search: [Google]
1491796302242.png
65KB, 348x363px
>>156688145
(S)he really is best girl. They just want to fix the LoM.
>>
>>156685163
>Looks wise
A French maid with rabbit ears

>Stats wise
Strength 2/5
Durability 2/5
Agility 3/5
Intelligence 4/5
Self Assertion 2/5
Ambition 4/5
Magical Potential 3/5

>powers wise
"To control unusual teas"
Sxarp can shoot different teas at others that have different effects on them: really hot tea that burns, tea that can numb someone's senses, soothing tea that can heal etc. Something like Marika's ability.
>>
>>156688228
We all love people like that, they're always what's best for us I KILLED HER
>>
I've been out of these threads for a month or so. What the fuck is going on? Who do I read now? Where do I read from? This is a terrifying and confusing mess.
>>
>>156688558
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ueSQOBymHfY3ZfbnZfN0t1Z1U

This is a good starting point.
>>
>>156685650
>>156686366
You dismissed the context. You wrongly judged that reddit was the only contact anyone here had had with Plat. A is not unprofessional for calling B a fraud if the fraud is a proven fact. This is the process since I joined the fandom in January:
>no RAW, read Plat's TL and trusted it like everyone else
>read nip blog
>none of the excerpts in nip blogs matched anything in Plat's, but glossed over thinking Plat is just an overly-liberal translator
>after a week, the amount of unmatch is unreal
>confused, make a post to ask, provided excerpt comparisons
>everyone dismissed it as regular mistranslations
>found Unmarked and Restart RAW
>turned pale: 1/3 of the books were ommitted, 1/3 was made-up, 1/3 was mistranslation.
>everyone thought I was exaggerating, including chink anon
>thought the best of Plat by convincing myself "maybe there are multiple versions of the books?"
>Plat completely ignored that question of mine, thrice
>started TL a couple pages to alert anons
>nobody listened, ok not my business anymore then
>chink anon (a Plat's fanboy at the time) decided to retranslate Limited to prove Plat's innocence
>everybody including chink anon turned pale after reading
>Plat is discovered to be kuso, then completely disappeared from 4chan for a while
>he reappeared, I thought "Nice! May the guy had regreted his actions and came to come clean now. Maybe I can help him check like I did with chink a—"
>he only came to state his amount of fanfic is "normal"
>politely tried to reason with him, begged him to think of the fandom who need to have his admitance of deceit in order to start improving the wiki etc
>he dismissed everything
>he blamed people for not helping, despite me and and several anons had done it
>he pretended to be a random v2 checker, who "had been helping Plat" to tell everyone v2 is correct
>meanwhile Plat still insisted he had no helper
>reddit/discord: "we didn't read the chink reTL but we know it's not that different!"
>>
>>156688558
Both Plat/TL-kun's v2 and Chinkanon/CN versions have been proven to be accurate. I recommend either of them
>>
>>156689080
>politely tried to reason with him, begged him to think of the fandom who need to have his admitance of deceit in order to start improving the wiki etc
>he dismissed everything

By translating v2, he dismissed everything?

>he blamed people for not helping, despite me and and several anons had done it

When I was here in his replies, he did nothing of that sort.

>meanwhile Plat still insisted he had no helper

From his own reddit posts, he says he always takes suggestions if he receives PMs or public messages about it, and so far from what I've seen in the threads, he does.

>reddit/discord: "we didn't read the chink reTL but we know it's not that different!"

Not even going to start about both nobody said "we didn't read it and know it's not different" considering the people who claim it's the same have read it, myself included. It's been stated multiple times in this thread whenever someone compares Plat and Chink's.
>>
>>156688558
TL anon here.

Plat's v2 is not accurate. That's all I'll say anymore, since constant proof posting were not effective. People like >>156689105 will just assert their claim without backing it up with anything and some anons will still believe it.

I'll let chink anon, and other moonspeakers in these threads to state their part.
>>
>>156689335
>By translating v2, he dismissed everything?
This is actually another point I want to support. Aside from the fact that his v2s were proven to be just as accurate as the books, give or take nitpicky-level errors that even the CN one has, I always thought that this counts as a "He's listening to suggestions and fixing up his older stuff". People say that he ignores suggestions, when by making v2, he's actually fixing those mistakes. The only problem is everytime someone confirms that either his stuff is accurate, or the other stuff has mistakes, they get called out as "kuso-kun" or just a "mysterious false translator" and I can see how that can just turn people off.
>>
>>156689386
>Plat's v2 is not accurate.
It's accurate enough to the same level as your Queens 10 was accurate, given what just happened. I've read Plat and compared it with Chink, it looks similar enough that any mistakes there were are on the level your Queens 10 mistakes are.
>>
File: 1487637596545.jpg (21KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1487637596545.jpg
21KB, 249x249px
>tfw everyones bringing up drama over kuso lying about his tl's, and I'm out of vodka.
>>
>>156689386
The problem is that other moonspeakers have claimed accuracy and even posted comparisons of those accuracy, those people get called out as liars and people who don't understand nip by you and the paranoid anon.

Add to that, the only thing I've seen when people say Plat's isn't accurate is that he missed one word two word things. The last few threads, I know Chinkanon mentioned something about Daisy's fight with Akane and that he missed mentioning grabbing Daisy's sleeves. Well last night it looks like Chinkanon missed a mention of Pukin finding awe in the Japanese people, so things like that don't even affect the full accuracy of the story
>>
I decided to just stop following this series.

It's been great fun, thanks guys.
>>
Seems to me like John's team is comedic relief, Mana's team is investigator but Mana made some statements which would probably be proven wrong later on, Aguri's team is the creepy team, Navi's the mysterious team huh?
>>
>>156689335
>By translating v2, he dismissed everything?
Equating a fraud to simple mistranslation is dimissal, yes.

>From his own reddit posts, he says he always takes suggestions if he receives PMs or public messages about it, and so far from what I've seen in the threads, he does.
He didn't. Queens for example, had had me a d at least one different anons pointing out misTL and made-up parts. There was even one anon who wanted to defend Plat by posting excerpts nip blog and claimed accuracy, who was proven wrong right there and later admited he doesn't understand nip, only thought it was accurate because it sounds similar to google translate.

>Not even going to start about both nobody said "we didn't read it and know it's not different" considering the people who claim it's the same have read it, myself included. It's been stated multiple times in this thread whenever someone compares Plat and Chink's.
https://www.reddit.com/r/shoujoraisingproject/comments/5wpix5/platfleece_is_a_fraud/decslgk/?utm_content=permalink&utm_medium=front&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=shoujoraisingproject
As always your automatic defend is denial.
>>
>>156689386
>Plat's v2 is not accurate

Okay, I've decided to check Plat's v2 with Chink's translation and the Restart copy I got. Randomly checking chapter 3. The first minor difference I found, and it seems Plat's the one that's accurate here.

>Plat's
On one of the Children’s Club bus trips, she went to a ranch in the neighboring city. It was spring, and the weather was very sunny. The temperature was like early summer. In a condition where it wasn’t fitting for children to play, they fussed around watching cows, looking at horses, feeding sheep and rabbits, and experiencing milking.

>Chinkanon
The destination of the bus trip was a farm in a neighboring city. It was spring, the weather was clear, the temperature was warm, all of which were the ideal conditions for children to play to their heart’s content. They made a ruckus when they saw a cow, they shouted in excitement when they saw a horse, they fed goats and rabbits, even experienced the act of milking a cow
I'm focusing on how one has "conditions where it's perfect for children to play" and the other has "conditions where it isn't fitting for children to play"

>JP text
子供が遊ぶにはこれ以上ないコンディションで

This one goes to Plat. The JP text here says the conditions made it so that kids couldn't play anymore.

First difference, and it already went to Plat in this case. When everything else around that is similar, your "Plat's v2 isn't accurate" doesn't count anymore. This isn't his v1, the mistakes that Plat, you, and Chink make aren't major anymore.
>>
>>156690189
>As always your automatic defend is denial.
So is yours it seems
https://www.reddit.com/r/shoujoraisingproject/comments/65ivrs/breakdown_chapter_1_translated/dgbggkf/

>Equating a fraud to simple mistranslation is dimissal, yes.
Cool. I guess fixing that fraud is just dismissing it entirely. Alright, that's good.
>>
>>156689752
>The problem is that other moonspeakers have claimed accuracy and even posted comparisons of those accuracy
Who? Can you find the link to those posts? There is 1 v2 checker in these threads, who had been proven wrong twice and suspected to be Plat himself pretending.

If these multiple so-called moonspeakers exist and are on Plat's side, why aren't they helping him TL and TLC? Plat's official statement till now is that "nobody had reached out for me." So did these mysterious moonspeakers never speak to him?
>>
Who will die first in Breakdown?
>>
>>156690216
>the mistakes that Plat, you, and Chink make aren't major anymore.

Think this is what I'm going to take from all this. I've always trusted Chinkanon's TLs, and when Plat's Restart v2 came out and Chinkanon had a similar one, I'm trusting Plat's too. The only one's continuing the drama are just people who want to continue the drama, and it's resulted in dead threads ever since.
>>
File: Reminder.png (324KB, 528x530px) Image search: [Google]
Reminder.png
324KB, 528x530px
>>156688437
>>
Naah I say you arguing people are keeping the thread alive since drawfags aren't posting.
>>
>>156690466
>why aren't they helping him TL and TLC? Plat's official statement till now is that "nobody had reached out for me."

Except Plat did say that people are helping him TLC right now.

"I want to reach out and work with other translators too. My current "team" per se, and I say this lightly because we're not on-the-clock working every day, is me and some Japanese MGRP fans as well as English speakers here who volunteered to proofread and check over my stuff"

in his more recent reddit post. What on earth are you talking about.
>>
>>156690326
If you have read and judged chink anon and v2 are similar, then there's nothing to say anymore. I can't convince somebody who bald-face something like that.
>>
Did somebody make ebooks out of chink anon translations?
>>
>>156690662
>recent reddit post
How recent is that? One week?

Have you spoken to these moonspeakers?
>>
File: 1484419235314.jpg (110KB, 357x512px) Image search: [Google]
1484419235314.jpg
110KB, 357x512px
>>156690594
Why is he so Best Girl?
>>
>>156690216
I have not TLC chink anon's Restart except for the prologue, as stated in the TL reddit sub. So I can't comment. After I do TLC, I'll be nice and do one whole chapter comparison (any chapter you choose). We'll see then.
>>
>>156690831
Give or take whenever TLnon's Queens 10 was out. And discounting the moonspeakers that you said are here in this very thread, I know there are actual JP people on twitter, reddit, and discord that Plat's been talking to.
>>
>>156690594
Is this guy dead yet?
>>
>>156691008
If you're TLnon, then I suggest you fix the mistakes pointed out by that other guy at the top of the thread. There's a mistake that you seem to be misunderstanding, "We'll avenge our enemies together" isn't the right wording even given the context of your translation. "We'll avenge" and "our enemies" doesn't go together at all.
>>
>>156691127
Yeah that sure doesn't sound right in English.
>>
>>156691008
I'll hold you to that. Though I feel like if Plat and Chink's translations turn out to be similar

A. You and the "kusocaller" will still call them different, or
B. Someone will claim Plat just copied Chinkanon

Because I remember someone actually claimed that for Plat's Limited v2, and couldn't say a word for Plat's Restart v2, when the Restart v2 came first
>>
>>156691050
I talk to JP people too. O e of which is the main writer of the nip wiki on mahoiku: https://mobile.twitter.com/

I came across him after he tweet about the weirdly systematic inaccuracies in English mahoiku wiki, so I started talking to him and explained the situation. Even giving him Plat's folder so he can laugh his ass off that weekend.

Now, can you link me those helpers of Plat, so that I can verify their involvement in his TL?
>>
>>156691008
I'm the guy at the top of this thread. You also need to add the lines you missed in the epilogue, the one I'd said at the top. There's some more mistakes in your Queens 10 translation I can discuss, another in your Breakdown 1, and one that's not as huge, but shouldn't be translated that way, in your Interview with Swim Swim that I just read.
>>
>>156691127
Sure. Can you suggest the right English for me? Ururu is saying that she want to avenge her sisters by defeating Frederica.
>>
>>156691362
Can you compile all of those in one pastebin link? I don't want to shift through the whole thread again since so many wall of texts.
>>
>>156691333
I follow Plat's twitter so I actually think I know which one you were since he seemed to have replied to that convo too. If you were the one yelling about an "Evil Translator" and how everything was fanfic, then you're not doing a service to the fandom at all. I saw Plat talking to him to instead help with the wiki, that's actually a better way to do the fandom a service.
>>
>>156691333
>Even giving him Plat's folder so he can laugh his ass off that weekend.

Dude, that's too far. There is no way to justify that other than malice.
>>
>>156691643
TLnon, With the mistranslations you've made that I've just seen here, the way you called the people who believed them drones, and now this? What the fuck man. It's one thing to fight for a mistranslation and make your own, it's another thing to go to a nip person, then give Plat's folder to laugh at. If you didn't even try to explain the full situation, then that's just a low blow.
>>
>>156691643
Plat actually talked to me about this in the discord. He said one of his JP twitter friends asked him about it and he also explained his side. He said that when he gave them the links to his v2s, and asked if what he got are v1s, the nips in question said they got screenshots instead.
>>
>>156675405
TLnon, you can't just do something like >>156691643 said. I'm sorry, but that anon's right. That's too much. There was no reason to do that.
>>
>>156691591
I am sal_mahoiku, and I don't tweet to Japanese people in English.

I had contributed to the wiki as much as I could. But when people started to base everything off of a fanfic, the amount is no longer sane for me to fix. I go to TL instead. I've done my part for the fandom, with the honesty of a normal person. Normal people don't TL when they can't guarantee a certain degree of nip proficiency.
>>
Now I'm not sure if you guys are ragging on that guy for passing Plat's folder to be laughed at or ragging at Plat for making a laughable shirty translation.
>>
>>156691771
>>156691643
>>156691936
>If you didn't even try to explain the full situation, then that's just a low blow.

>so I started talking to him and explained the situation
???

And why would it be cruel of TL-anon to do that? Did he hold kuso at gunpoint and forced him to put out his "translations"? He made a mockery of himself on his own, not by no one else's hand.

I wake up from a nap and suddenly we are getting invaded by the subreddit and the discord. There's even people suggesting joining the discord on the threads. This is literally the same type of discussion that has happened before whenever someone came to defend kuso. I swear I've seen some of these posts before. There's even the obligatory "Nipspakers have totally checked Plat's new accuracy and he's totally super duper good now and he talks with Japanese people with super basic phrases that anyone could use by using google translate so he's also totally a Japanese master but I can't show any proof of this also I'm totally not him" posts.

I didn't even wanna post about this but fucking hell.
>>
>>156692001
I know you don't. I never said you did. I follow Plat on twitter, and I saw your conversation, doesn't change that fact.
>>
>>156692086
>And why would it be cruel of TL-anon to do that?
His intentions were clearly to make ill will if he said "so he could laugh his ass off that day". That's not even debatable
>>
>>156692065
I've never approved of people openly inviting people to insult other people, and I know this is 4chan so it's to be expected, but I still don't approve of it. It's a dick move for anyone, especially if Plat has been making a better v2
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 1399x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 1399x569px
>>156691643
>>156691936
What is too far? I give a friend the folder link to Platfleece's stuff because he wanted to know about the situation of the English fandom. If I didn't, he couldn't grasp how severe it is and kept pestering me to redo the wiki.

I gave him the whole folder link to let him make his own judgement. If Plat has nothing to be ashamed off, it should be nothing.

Btw, he particularly love Plat's Pukin insulting the Japanese scene.

>>156692173
You saw my conversation and claimed that I screamed "EVIL TRANSLATOR"? When what I did was telling him the Korean wiki is accurate but not the English?
>>
>>156692086
Here comes the "Kuso" hater.
>>
>>156692254
>>156692359
I wouldn't make fun of an honest TL, no matter how inexperienced they are.

Plat on the other hand is malicious. He knew his own understanding of nip is not adequate, yet willingly write according to his imagination and make everyone believe it's normal for a TL to "write from (false) memory" instead of looking at each line and TRANSLATE. The former is a review blog post, the latter is actual translation.

Now that my nip friend knew about the English fandom situation, he's stopped pestering me to "come on, just fix the wiki, it can't be that many mistakes."
>>
>>156692359
Have this guy Plat ever apologized for this whole translation thing?
>>
>>156692449
>I gave him the whole folder link to let him make his own judgement. If Plat has nothing to be ashamed off, it should be nothing.

Did you explain at all that Plat's retranslating? Just giving a nip the folder without any context, if he only saw the v1s, and seeing as how you're also anti-Plat, it's very likely you'd paint a bad image of him beforehand.
>>
>>156692745
That's just what he deserved.
>>
>>156692717
Yes he has. Both in 4chan and in reddit. His apology appearance in 4chan was actually plagued with people who hated him though. Even the Discord, which some people here claim bullshit, knows about his situation
>>
>>156692745
I did. I gave him the whole folder on March 22, one month ago. What he was laughing at thus was the v2.
>>
>>156692796
and that's why I can't support you if you act like that.
>>
I don't know if it's because I'm sleep deprived but I swear to fuck this thread is going to make me cry because I'm so stressed reading over... whatever is going on. Fuck man. This series is my favorite ever since I got into it and this is how shit has to be?
>>
>>156692813
His "apology" is "I know I'm not perfect. I translated from memory so it can't be helped."
>>
>>156690514
Exactly this anon. Once it was confirmed that Plat's V2 and Chinkanon's translations were similar. This drama was no longer necessary. Only haters who call Plat "Kuso" are causing problems now. It really doesn't matter that much now, which one you choose to read from. If you still can't forgive Plat for what he did with his V1 translation then stick to Chinkanon's simple as that.

>>156692827
>March 22
>Whole folder

Well no wonder then. That would have still had Limited V1 which was the bad one.
>>
File: 1489306193401.gif (2MB, 367x206px) Image search: [Google]
1489306193401.gif
2MB, 367x206px
Reminder that all this situation could have been avoided if this certain person had been honest from the get-go, spoken about his Japanese was not perfect and asked from help from the get-go to put out detailed summaries and proper translations at an adequate pace instead of pumping shoddy, inaccurate and full of made up "translations" that by his own admission he "was writing from memory" so by sheer definition are not even translations anymore who then after being uncovered on his inaccuracies gave excuse after excuse and covering lies with more lies.

Even if his translations are accurate now, even if he apologized a gorillion times, the fact of the matter is that he willingly deceived everyone interested in this series and was never upfront with anyone until confronted about it, and even now he's fully not. And as mentioned by many anons here who tried to help him, he plain and simply dismissed all and any translation help, suggestions and the such in private while in public he does a complete 180 and says he's willing to accept help from anyone and everyone who wants to help him and has plain and simply overall a hell to work alongside with not just because of his translation skill but because of him as a person.

And honestly? The argument has gone well beyond the translation, the butthurt is more about "what and how it happened" than the translation at this point. The translation is just the end-result.

There is simply NO EXCUSE, NO REASON, as to why this had to happen, as to why it happened. It's unjustifiably by every measure. In 20 fucking years I've never seen a situation such as this in any kind of fanbase or translation. The only thing I can think even compares are those /v/ situations where the translators of Japanese games are crazy SJW who add their politics, censor everything and stuff like that. And at least with those you know the translation is gonna be shit from the get-go from seeing which company is doing the translation.
>>
>>156692853
I don't need anyone support.
I'm not the one under fire for questionable translation.
You guys keep the whole drama going.
>>
>>156692853
That's not me. I'll put a trip on so you don't claim the anons defending me is just me samefagging.
>>
>>156692853
You know you are talking to more than one person in this thread, right? How unfamiliar are you with 4chan lad?
>>
>>156692827
He wasn't even laughing at it though. I remember seeing Plat tweet to him and talking to him too
>>
>>156692895
Do what I do, don't go to the 4chan threads, they've been like this for a while now. Even if people try to stop it. If you really want a more positive discussion, the reddit and discord's your best bet. It's mostly off from all the drama
>>
>>156692895
One bad apple spoils the whole bag. One shitty person can destroy a whole fandom. specially if that person somehow managed to get himself into a "position of power" during the early days of it.
>>
>>156692967
Yeah this, the first translator has a serious trust deficit and if he thinks people will get over it easily especially with alternative translations available, he's just dreaming.
>>
>>156692827
>March 22
>Limited v1
>Btw, he particularly love Plat's Pukin insulting the Japanese scene.

No shit, Limited v1 was Plat's worse one, I hear.
>>
I can't even put a trip on welp, never done it before.

>>156693003
What can he do? Screaming and laughing publicly at Plat for wrong TL and hurting the English fandom, something which is not his business? That's not how a nip does things. They'll be amicable to you no matter how assholish they know you are.
>>
File: 1481110329191.jpg (438KB, 1280x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1481110329191.jpg
438KB, 1280x1098px
>>
>>156692895
This threads usually get made when there are new translations, so there's that.
>>
File: 1479936669776.jpg (115KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1479936669776.jpg
115KB, 500x707px
>>156693155
Last couple threads didn't get this bad.
>>
>>156693194
You can choose to ignore the translator drama parts.
>>
>>156693072
I have someone close to me in the discord and I've snooped through it with their account and they all seem like people I'd rather not be in the company of, as they mostly talk about memes or mundane, unrelated things to Mahoiku. There is also the fact the majority is underaged which I am not comfortable with. I don't want to talk to children.

While this situation is really wigging me the fuck out because I'm sensitive as balls apparently, I also do not like Plat after his lies. This is my own decision, not particularly malicious, just that I would rather not be in a circle he's created, such as the reddit and discord both.

I'd be better off just cutting ties with any communities and sticking to my small circle. But I really like some anons here. And I want to see new translation content whenever it's available... I feel very stressed and very stuck.
>>
>>156693144
You go girl
>>
File: 1468830953067.jpg (307KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468830953067.jpg
307KB, 1280x720px
>>156693144
I look forward to seeing Snow lose more Softheartedness stat points.
>>
>>156693289
Your own opinions are your own, anon. I can only wish you the best of luck. Best way to do it is to just ignore the drama when it starts

That being said though, I'm pretty sure the discord is around 16-20. I certainly don't think any 10 year olds are in there.
>>
>>156693142
TLanon##shedoesitforfree. Put this on your namespace, change the shedoesforfree for your own password of course. It's not hard.

>>156693194
Guess which kind of posters the last couple threads didn't have but this one has?

Everytime this shit happens I'm always reminded of this post http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/155640599/#155742615 because despite how paranoid it sounds it always rings true when this happens.

>>156693279
Might as well just close the thread then bub.
>>
>>156693370
I wonder how mindbroken being puck'd made her
>>
>>156693405
>http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/155640599/#155742615
Pretty much this. It's ruining our comfy threads, and I had wanted to talk about the new chapter too.
I was disappointed by the lack of Clantail
>>
File: Screenshot_142.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_142.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>156693391
>16-20
>Not kids
>>
>>156693418
Hopefully it made her able to understand Ripple being brainwashed and they get together.
>>
>>156693391
Yeah, wasn't thinking there was anyone who was 10. I've seen someone say the youngest they've seen might be around 12 or so. The fact remains I still don't want to mingle with anyone under 18.

Thanks for your wishes though. I'm too invested in shit to just ignore stuff but eh. I'll live. I probably won't be so whiny after I get some sleep.
>>
>>156693486
I guess it depends on what you call kids. Underaged is below 16-17 for me. Close to your 20s-26s and you're college-aged. A kid is someone who's at max a 12-14 yo to me. 14-17 are teens. But anything over 16 definitely isn't what I'd call a kid
>>
>>156693072
And to think this used to be the comfy threads, where all the fun discussions were going on until Mid-February.

>>156692967
No one's disputing that at the end of the day Plat started this with his initial half-arsed translation. He caused the shitstorm and people stopped trusting him and pleaded help from other translators which is reasonable considering how terrible Limited V1 was.

However regardless of what you think of the guy. He still decided to redo his translations which have been a considerable improvement and have even been confirmed to be accurate thanks to Chinkanon's translations.

If you have a personal grudge against Plat and want nothing do with the guy anymore that's fine and understandable, as you now thankfully have Chinkanon's translations along with TLanon as well. However there is no need to still insist on calling his translations "fanfic" or inaccurate anymore. This drama needs to stop, its not nesscary anymore. For newfags of the series any of the translations are fine now.
>>
>>156693582
>For newfags of the series any of the translations are fine now

Yes
>>
>>156693582
Too bad, he just gotta live with it.
>>
>>156693573
From where I come from. Under 13 year old are kids. 14-17 are teenagers. 18-22 are college-aged. 23-30 are apprentices and 30+ are wizards.
>>
>>156692967
>And honestly? The argument has gone well beyond the translation, the butthurt is more about "what and how it happened" than the translation at this point. The translation is just the end-result.

I maintain that Plat's v2 is not accurate. You have much better luck with chink anon, whose only mistranslation rate are low like any: total mistranslation are less than 10 sentences per chapter, slight nuance changes are about 10-15 sentences per chapter.

I believe my own TL is only a little more accurate than that. About 5 sentences total mistranslation per chapter, with 5 more debatable nuances. This is the rate that a manga translator usually churn out, and will be caught by a TL/QC checker in a translation group.

PlatFleece's v2 and new TLs on the other hand can't be expressed in the number. It's a percentage. The rate of mitranslation and omission and FABRICATION is 20-30% just from what I saw of QUEENS 8 alone back then, and whatever of Restart chink anon randomly asked me to type RAW for. Yes, we're talking about 1 sentence in every 5 sentences is wrong here.

If you judge that Plat's is acceptable enough to read, that is up to you. I'm not here to shill my TL. I'd have made a blog for that.
>>
File: 1470201958959.jpg (939KB, 1191x1677px) Image search: [Google]
1470201958959.jpg
939KB, 1191x1677px
I miss best girl.
>>
>>156693623
Pretty much this. This is a stain impossible to erase for him, and a wound that will never heal on the people affected by it. And just because things are better now, doesn't mean everything should be forgotten forever. And if you are trying to rewrite history, you sure as hell can be sure people here will call you out out of your bullshit. Because this is the type of shit that no one forgets, specially considering how invested people are in this series. If they didn't care, they still wouldn't be here bitching incessantly about the situation. They'd have long since just fucked off instead of dealing with all this shit. And it's also the reason the people were so hurt when all this stuff came to light. Because they were invested, and truly loved this series.

>>156693573
Nowadays I'd say anyone under twenty a kid, though manchildren with how they are raised and coddles nowadays making them unable to deal with the real word in any sensible manner. Though this is another conversation topic altogether.
>>
File: Smellville.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Smellville.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>156693980
>>
File: fuckingknifeears.png (902KB, 1059x871px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingknifeears.png
902KB, 1059x871px
>>156693980
Disgusting
>>
>>156693893
Yeah, you really haven't seriously read through Plat's Restart v2 with Chink's translations have you?

All three translations now have the same level of mistakes as each other. Barely any that affect the story, and minor mistranslations.
>>
>>156694140
You don't follow 4chan threads nor looking at the TL subreddit, do you?
>>
File: typical melly.jpg (1MB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
typical melly.jpg
1MB, 2500x2000px
>>156693980
>>
>>156693980
I'm still waiting for the my brown elf with white hair magical girl
>>
Too bad we missed the whole submit your magical girl to be characters of Breakdown event.
>>
>>156693980
Will we ever get another elf?
>>
>>156694412
Yes Cranberry's daughter.
>>
>>156694409
It probably was Japan only anyway. Though, I wonder what would have been their reaction had they gotten a gaijin entry. Maybe they'd pick it out of sheer amusement.

I wonder if Asari and Maruino even know they have a gaijin fanbase. Hopefully they are not gaijin go home people.
>>
>>156694465
I want to see the story with that family of magical girls to see how they died.
>>
>>156694528
I didn't even know there was an event, did you guys know?
>>
>>156694602
How would anyone have known. It was in 2014-15
>>
>>156694528
>I wonder if Asari and Maruino even know they have a gaijin fanbase.

Thanks to the anime. Yes they do know.
>>
>>156694663
So there were no english fans prior to anime?
>>
>>156694536
I still feel bad for Top's husband.

>Get home expecting nice homemade curry
>Find your wife+baby corpse on the balcony
>No one can explain how it got there or how she died
>Completely in despair and mindbroken
>Police wants to pin the murder on someone so they pick you as the only possible suspect despite how nonsensical the situation is
>End up in jail for the alleged murder of your wife and child
>Kill yourself a few days later in your cell because you have nothing to live anymore

Thanks Ripple.

>>156694721
Well, there's SEA niggers. This series is stupidly popular among them for some reason. I'm probably the only spic here so it's kinda lonely.
>>
>>156694721
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1442477
>>
>>156694528
>Hopefully they are not gaijin go home people.

Pukin, Tot Pop, Sonia, Filuru being in New York, the many western references. I doubt it
>>
>>156694721
The only ones I know of were a few anons who started looking up mahoiku LN when the anime was first greenlit and summarized Unmarked and Restart. I'm not interested in LN back then though so I glossed over their posts.
>>
>>156694837
>First post
>Oct 25, 2015 5:13 AM
>Second post
Dec 15, 2016 4:13 AM

Jeez. That's kinda depressing.
>>
>>156694837
>2015
>Pythie
>>
>>156694837
That's a pretty long gap between 1st and 2nd post. That zephyris guy must feel pretty alone.
>>
>>156694796
>Well, there's SEA niggers. This series is stupidly popular among them for some reason. I'm probably the only spic here so it's kinda lonely.

Nah, SEA niggers are as clueless as anyone else until the anime. Chink (and Korean) on the other hand got official LN TL, so Singaporeans are probably the only SEA fagging on mahoiku pre-anime, due to so many of them being able to understand chink.
>>
I wonder why this series ended up so niche and, let's be honest, unpopular as hell, not just here but in Japan as well. I wanna just say hurr Madoka but there has to be more to that. Though honestly, I maintain that's the real reason as to why. I know a lot of people who are self-professed mahou shoujo lovers but went full on hurr madoka edgy and dark durr when the MahoIku anime started to air.
>>
>>156695050
Isn't chink anon a singaporean as well or am I imagining things?
>>
>>156694796
Yeah. I would want some after stories of dead magical girls as well to see what happened to Nokko mum for example.
>>
>>156695099
>I wanna just say hurr Madoka but there has to be more to that.

I don't know about Japan but I do know over in the west. A lot of people were put off MGRP because they thought it was going to be a Madoka clone but edgier.
>>
>>156695099
As long as the writer keeps writing and there are people translating, who cares.
Not optimistic for any further anime though.
>>
This series need to go more into the demons thing.
>>
>>156695260
Same. I'm not optimistic for any future seasons, but at least I'll have the light novels. I do have to say that an anime will boost the fandom, no matter what series it is. My experience is that even the most niche LN or Manga I read gets a boost as soon as an Anime shows up
>>
>>156695260
>>156695955
Well, none of us would be here if not for the anime, so yeah. Still, the anime passed and there was no significant boost. There's pretty much no hope for a S2 as well. Our chance came and passed by already.

Popularity is indeed a double edged sword because it brings about shitty people, but honestly, I can deal with that because popularity also means tons of merchandise and nice things about my favorite series and favorite characters and the creator of my series receiving lots of money for making it. A shitty fanbase is a good price to pay in comparison, specially when a shitty fanbase is a non-issue if you are smart enough to know where to look to find good people for discussion.
>>
File: Hana_Gekokujou_full.png (558KB, 604x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Hana_Gekokujou_full.png
558KB, 604x1072px
>>
File: mana7753.png (115KB, 1171x711px) Image search: [Google]
mana7753.png
115KB, 1171x711px
>>
File: 1472590451558.jpg (171KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472590451558.jpg
171KB, 1200x900px
Pukin did nothing wrong.
>>
>>156697989
Thank you based sketchnon.
>>
>>156696153
Every popular thing will have a shitty fanbase if it gets too big so I don't even care about that with any of my favorite series. What I do care about is being able to talk about it and experience more of it. With this one, I'm just glad the LNs aren't over
>>
>>156695159
Yes, I'm Singaporean.
>>
File: 1487214726360.jpg (934KB, 2115x3008px) Image search: [Google]
1487214726360.jpg
934KB, 2115x3008px
>>
>>156701310
Why is LazBell so freaking cute?
>>
>>156701376
Bellsie is sort of bland, but I love how Laz interacts with her.
>>
>>156701425
Exactly. When Bellsie got Melly'd, I felt bad for her but not that bad. Not until Laz found her. It felt so cruel to say though.
>>
>>156701490
I can't even imagine how s/mad Laz must have been to wake up with Bellsie's body in her arms.
>>
File: Volume_3-LN-141.jpg (120KB, 1061x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Volume_3-LN-141.jpg
120KB, 1061x1536px
>>156701599
>>
Lazulines a shit
>>
File: lapis 36.jpg (88KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lapis 36.jpg
88KB, 900x1200px
>>156701668
"Give Bellsie back!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je6Y-e9XlRs
>>
>>156701669
You need candies, m8.
>>
Mobage fucking when
>>
>>156702749
Fuck off, Fav.
>>
>>
File: Lapis_Lazuline_Human_Form.png (725KB, 714x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Lapis_Lazuline_Human_Form.png
725KB, 714x1202px
Lapis II's human form a cute.
>>
>>156704097
LAPIS PLEASES OLD WOMEN FOR JEWELS
>>
Breakdown is really good.
>>
>>156704097
dat fang

Lazuline is love.
>>
File: Detec_Bell_Human_Form.png (368KB, 684x1226px) Image search: [Google]
Detec_Bell_Human_Form.png
368KB, 684x1226px
>>156704113
At least that "old woman" is cute.
>>
>>156704465
Shinobu is shorter than Lazuline in both MG and human forms.

Imagine how fun it would be for Lazuline to manhandle her tiny body. I bet she'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.
>>
File: 1479901669257.jpg (18KB, 226x212px) Image search: [Google]
1479901669257.jpg
18KB, 226x212px
>>156704542
Do you have exact figures?
>>
>>156704656
No, but in restart 7, Lazuline could easily reach a picture frame that Shinobu had trouble getting thanks to her height advantage.
>>
File: 1488157535246.png (1MB, 1717x1837px) Image search: [Google]
1488157535246.png
1MB, 1717x1837px
I can't wait for the official translations to come out so I can talk about this series with people I know who don't read fan translations, so I don't have to deal with the entire translator drama anymore.
>>
>>156704918
I can't wait for the eventual heat death of the universe, only for the universe and the earth to eventually reform so we can have a universe where the translator drama never happened.
>>
File: 60398038_p0_master1200.jpg (537KB, 1200x909px) Image search: [Google]
60398038_p0_master1200.jpg
537KB, 1200x909px
>>156704918
What drama? We're all good friends here.
>>
>>156704918
What would you have preferred, the current situation where reliable anons translate stuff for our sake but get dissed on by shills, or everybody should kept silent and never inform us of kuso's fanfic in the first place?
>>
>>156689080
Wait, what the fuck? How much of the translation was fake? If I want to undrop this from which volume do I have to read again?
>>
>>156705513
hownew.ru
>>
>>156705513
Everything here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8ueSQOBymHfY3ZfbnZfN0t1Z1U

and here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1GgdXLKSmhbSzA2eFlpS2Rmc0k

Should be reliable.
>>
>>156705513
You have to reread everything. And no, that isn't an exaggeration.

Chink anon said he will churn out Unmarked this week, so you can wait till then. Or just start reading from Restart. https://www.reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/
>>
>>156690216
How do you get 'condition where it wasn’t fitting for children to play' from 'kore ijou nai'?

You can't into japanese Plat, just fucking admit it already.
>>
>>156707231
Even if the meaning of that line was in doubt, you can tell by context that the conditions were perfect for the kids to play.

- Spring
- Early summer temperatures
- bright sunshine

The kids were clearly in a condition to play, because they were playing with the animals. They were milking them and feeding them and so on. They got tired AFTER playing with the animals, which was ONLY the most formative scene of Bellsie's life.

So yeah,what this sounds like is Plat trying to nitpick someone chinkanon's translation and then it turns out that he's the one who's wrong instead.
>>
>>156672194
by me.
>>
>Renren was skilled at guessing a person’s real intention from their gesture and tone of voice.
Holy shit, Renren really is Nokko-chan! RIP ;_;
>>
>>156708671
A-Asari won't pull another Nokko again, right?
>>
>>156709794
I want Renren to live so 7753 can be her mama ;o;
>>
>>156709820
No, she has to save money to repair her house.
>>
>>156709882
Well, hopefully Clantail can adopt Renren if she's going to be Nokko-chan Mk2.
>>
>>156710285
Aguri will get rich and provide for Renren.
>>
>>156709794
>>156709820
>>156709882
>>156710285
>>156710566
>Renren nodded. But Nephilia raised her face right then, making Renren’s forehead bump into the girl’s head. There was a sound like rock smashing against rock in her head.
She dead already.
>>
>>156705513
I find it weird how every thread there's always new people who seem to have just heard about the drama
>>
>>156707584
>So yeah,what this sounds like is Plat trying to nitpick someone chinkanon's translation

I'm starting to see why those people who either confirm Plat's translation, or point out errors in Chink or TLnon's translations get annoyed. Everyone thinks they're Plat. As if the only person who disagrees with TLnon or Chink is only Plat.
>>
>>156711379
It's not the first time someone's been called "kuso" for correcting someone or just expressing a different opinion.
>>
>>156711379
>>156711446
He came to me with the exact same thing on Discord this morning and I told him the same thing I said up there. In fact, I didn't even know about this thread or the TL drama above until someone referenced it.

So pardon me if I think that Plat himself posted that.
>>
>>156711379
> or point out errors in Chink or TLnon's translations get annoyed.

Exactly why I gave up the first time I pointed out the dimension error. If someone points out Plat's error, they're a proficient moonspeaker. If someone points out TLnon or Chink's error, they obviously don't know what they're talking about. If they turn out to be wrong about TLnon or Chink, they're obviously Plat.

Since we're obviously back on topic, TLnon still hasn't fixed the epilogue error I mentioned. It's been a day since.
>>
Who's your favorite mismatched duo magical girl in Breakdown?
Mei and 7753
Merry and Chelsea
Nephilia and Renren
>>
>>156711475
Yeah because I told him to check his Restart 3 with yours for that very line as soon as I saw that post. I didn't even mention the 4chan thread at all
>>
>>156711551
So you were wrong, then. And so was he.
>>
>>156711551
>>156711475

Same guy that posted the post above. Sometimes there are errors that people spot in Plat's translation in these threads, and I've talked to Plat about it, he told me to keep an eye out and let him know if there are any. I've been in some threads where I say "I'll let him know". Next time I'll be sure to link him to a 4chan thread if there's drama at all involved in it.
>>
>>156711379
The Boy who Cried Wolf
>>
>>156711683
I wasn't the guy who posted the comparison. I'm just a guy who talks to Plat on discord. I don't want to escalate this any more to drama, it all ended over 12 hours ago now.
>>
>>156711762
Maybe you should tell Plat about the thread or at least make him aware of it. If some people think he's posting here, at least then he'll know.
>>
>>156711762
Yeah, you're right.
>>
>>156711510
TLnon here, what epilogue thing? I asked you to compile a pastebin of what you want me to fix, and I have yet to see it.

Here are what I've fixed:

- the cockle -> Cockle (magical girl)
- Magic entering through the gap -> gap-entering Magic
- dimension -> how we do this

Those 3 I never argued against, had been fixed as soon as I heard of. The others I don't agree with. And there was nobody posting a wall of text when you first mentioned the "dimension" thing, stop lying.
>>
>>156711828
I could do that right now, sure
>>
>>156711855
>The mentor and student Lazuline duo did not choose that place for a secret talk. Being among the perception- and intuition-oriented Magical Girls, they could choose any place thanks to those abilities
「ラズリーヌに選ばれる際もそこを最も重んじるという」
Where is this sentence? I didn't see this at all in your translation.
>>
>>156711828
Whether or not you like Plat, I'm willing to think he hasn't come to the threads for a long time now. There have been aggressive people who have been accused of being Plat. I personally don't trust anyone to be who they claim they are in 4chan, so at least he should know that there are people being accused of being him. If he really hasn't posted in these threads, then he wouldn't even know that's happening at all
>>
>>156712077
You just said that you don't believe anyone to be who they claim they are/are not, then you said that Plat didn't come here. In the same sentence.
>>
>>156711898
Thank you, I missed that.
>; those abilities also weighted the most when it comes to being chosen as a Lazuline.
>>
>>156712474
I don't believe anyone is who they claim they are/are not.

>If he really hasn't posted in these threads, then he wouldn't even know that's happening at all

If he hasn't come here, then he wouldn't know what's happening. If he has, then he already knows what's happening. Both cases, if that guy tells him through Discord, he'll at least know about the situation
>>
You know how sometimes magical girls are screwed because they don't know the full ability of their or other girls magical skills?
I hope in Breakdown they get screwed because 7753 tells them the full power of their magical skills.
>>
>>156712525
The point here is that you have no proof whether Plat is here or not. I'm certain he had once. Plat pretended to be the v2 checker. Back in Feb, this v2 checker claimed to be helping Plat to translate and type up the Restart RAW for him. But this checker guy's level of Japanese had been disproven by several anons at once, with RAW page proof: the kimochi/kanemochi and hitotsuki/ichigatsu incident.

Then up until the start of this month, Plat maintained on reddit that nobody had reached out to him. Everyone realized then the v2 checker guy does not exist.

Plat lied. He pretended to be someone else to assure everyone here that his v2 is correct. Yet couldn't keep his lies consistent and got discovered.

That is why nobody will believe you now that Plat isn't visiting 4chan.
>>
>>156712763
>Plat maintained on reddit that nobody had reached out to him

Even during the start of the drama, he's always said that he had Japanese speaking friends to help him, so that statement's not even true.
>>
>>156712763
>That is why nobody will believe you now that Plat isn't visiting 4chan.

You do realize I said "IF he isn't visiting 4chan" right?
>>
So, who do you think will be the first one to die in Breakdown?
My guess is Nephilia, because her power seems to be the most useful for the setting.
>>
>>156712895
Yeah, he's always playing the victim, lying through his teeth about everything just to shift the blame.

>>156712932
I simply pointed out the flaw in your argument. You claimed that Plat hadn't visited 4chan ever since the discovery of fraud, which is wrong.
>>
>>156713069
>Nemurin
>Daisy
>Grace
>Proud
>Patricia
All strong folks. So I'm betting on Miss Margarite biting the dust first.
>>
>>156713069
I want it to be a mage
>>
>>156713069
That Navi guy.
>>
>>156713133
>I simply pointed out the flaw in your argument
What argument? I was never even arguing in the first place. I said someone should tell Plat that people are accusing him, because two things are possible.

1. He didn't visit 4chan

2. He did visit 4chan

In one case, he wouldn't know anything about people accusing him, so telling him would at least let him know
>>
>>156713222
Lagi is probably the strongest Mage, so if one has to die, it'll be her.
>>
>>156713276
>What argument?

This
>Whether or not you like Plat, I'm willing to think he hasn't come to the threads for a long time now. There have been aggressive people who have been accused of being Plat.
>>
Usually there's more than 1 group of villains in the story, right?
Who's the likely suspects?
>>
>>156713383
That's not an argument, that's my thought on it. I wasn't trying to convince anyone that Plat hasn't come to the threads. The last sentence on the other hand is a fact, there have been people accused of being Plat.
>>
File: 1488111087348.jpg (110KB, 515x430px) Image search: [Google]
1488111087348.jpg
110KB, 515x430px
>>156694796
>I'm probably the only spic here so it's kinda lonely.
Hitoribotchi janai, anon!
>>
>>156713383
Not that guy but I didn't see an argument at all in his post. It looked to me like he was just giving a reason for someone to inform Plat. Don't make up an argument if there isn't one, lest you want to start more drama
>>
>>156713434
Given how Plat had been proven to come here, and pretending to be a v2 checker, it's no surprise nobody trusts him anymore. It's common sense.
>>
>>156713500
More magical girls need to die with love like she did, probably one of the better deaths.
>>
>>156713517
He didn't state that out of nowhere, but inresponse to the pther anon's suspect. If you state something in contradiction with another person, it is an argument.

But the point is that his statement is wrong. That's all.
>>
>>156713644
You're making drama where there isn't one. Just stop while you're ahead already
>>
>>156713644
Did Plat kill your dog or something?
>>
>>156713406
Team Navi are the most obvious ones. I'm also guessing that at least one of team Aguri will be a traitor and I'd find it interesting if Merry turned out to be a literal wolf in sheep's clothing.

Team Mana aren't villains and I can't see Clantail as a villain either. And because Clantail is teaming up with him I don't think Lagi is evil.

No idea about Team Touta.
>>
>>156713871
He seems to have a high grudge against Plat, to the point where any mention of Plat in any context other than negative will be commented on
>>
>>156713875
Eh, who knows, maybe mages know mind control magic, especially powerful ones like Lagi.
>>
>>156714815
And there's also binding rituals, maybe that's what Renren meant.
>>
>>156713687
>>156713871
>>156713987
I like how you didn't comment at all about the fact that Plat did visit 4chan and pretended to be a v2 checker. Instead, you aggressively insult me, who simply commented about a false part of your post. Please stop this childish behaviour.
>>
>>156715227
When every v2 checker is Plat to you, there's really no point. And if those posts were aggressive insults to you, you've done far worse by your own standards
>>
Man, I'm sick of this argument, not because of the TL drama, but because of the guy who defends PlatFleece always writes the same shit. I can legit swear I've seen the same arguments and posts in previous threads. You sound like a broken record son. On top of all that it's clear you aren't someone who browses 4chan often with your clear unfamiliarity with the place, learn how to make your samefagging not as obvious too because goddamn son.
>>
>>156715227
>Instead, you aggressively insult me, who simply commented about a false part of your post

Are you TLnon? Because the series of posts at the beginning was a guy who was simply posting errors in your work, only to also be "aggressively insulted" by you.

Especially since some of those errors they posted have seemed to be fixed by you. Bit hypocritical, much?
>>
>>156704918
I thought it was discussed that the manga series is owned by Yen Press and therefore, if it gets translated, it will get a very, very bad translation (as evidenced by the butchered translations these people have done before).
>>
>>156716691
Like I said in the previous thread, Judenpresse won't assign their A team to this.
>>
>>156716691
Some people are crazy like that and don't care, or rather, are willfully ignorant, and think that because something is "official" makes it automatically better. And on top of Yen Press translation most likely being shit there's also the fact that their releases are sloooooooooooooooooooooow.

I, for one, I'm waiting for Unmarked re-TL so I can start re-reading alongside the friend I was about to get into the series but that's when the whole mess was uncovered and I told him to hold it off. I could just have not said anything but I would be doing him a disservice.
>>
>>156716691
Sucks because I wanted to buy them as they came out... but on top of shit translations and slow releases, I dunno. Maybe I will still buy them, but at this point I'm probably going to buy the JP books too for collection.
>>
>>156716691
you mean the LN series right?
>>
File: 1435460913929.gif (688KB, 286x310px) Image search: [Google]
1435460913929.gif
688KB, 286x310px
>>156717128
If you want to buy them to support Asari might as well skip the middleman and just buy the JP books.
>>
>>156717128
>and slow releases
you don't even know the half of it. From their website, they're splitting unmarked into two books. Slow doesn't even cover it
>>
>>156717211
I don't think Asari gets a single cent off YP's sales. I would honestly recommend you buy the fanbooks for the pictures if nothing else.
>>
>>156717372
I'm aware of them splitting Unmarked into two, and that's just so bizarre to me. For what purpose? More money? It's going to be forever until they reach QUEENS, if they even manage to do so. I'll be fucking ancient by then.

>>156717462
I want to support Asari and like I said, want them for collection purposes, so I think I'll purchase go ahead and purchase the LNs and other materials like the fanbooks. They're pretty anyways and I would feel nice having them on my shelf for the beginnings of my Mahoiku shrine.
>>
>>156715740
>When every v2 checker is Plat to you
No. My post is very specific: Plat had pretended to be a v2 checker in and had embarrassed himself. We thus know he's a liar who can stoop that low. You need to acknowledge that, and correct your statement Plat is not visiting 4chan. You're in the wrong here.
>>
>>156717830
We could all probably learn Japanese by the time they get to it.
>>
File: 1483009874739.jpg (64KB, 744x837px) Image search: [Google]
1483009874739.jpg
64KB, 744x837px
>>156718067
This whole situation was finally what made me start learning Japanese. If what happened here didn't motivate you to learn Japanese so as to avoid a similar situation in the future then literally nothing will motivate you hard enough to learn it.
>>
>>156715911
>was a guy who was simply posting errors in your work
He didn't simply post the errors. He was passive-aggressive, plus falsely stated that my TL (and chink anon TL) is anywhere near Plat's.

I addressed every error he pointed out (a total count of 4, 2 of which was due to me not having read chapter 9 of QUEENS), and promptly fixed them. All the others I had elaborated on why he's wrong instead. So so far, 4 mistakes in a chapter. Compare that with Plat's 1 mistake per 5 sentences.

I have had no problem working with anybody who suggested fixes in my gdoc. You can look through the history of each gdoc and easily verify this. It's because these people genuinely want to help and only speak to the point, without acting hostile like that person does.

The good news is that I always fix my errors even if you speak of them in an assholish way. The bad news is that I won't let you get away anymore if you speak in an assholish way. I think that is the most fair for us both.
>>
>>156718628
inb4 b-but you were mean to Plat so you deserve to be spoken that way!
>>
File: C-6neskXkAA_3Nf (1).jpg (194KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-6neskXkAA_3Nf (1).jpg
194KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: Grace and FT 10.jpg (777KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Grace and FT 10.jpg
777KB, 2000x2000px
>>156719946
Grace ;o;
>>
File: C5l2YfbVMAAvyLV.jpg (112KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
C5l2YfbVMAAvyLV.jpg
112KB, 768x768px
>>156720104
She's a good girl and I miss her. I miss them both.
>>
Grace a shit.
>>
>>156720395
Still bitter, huh, karate master?
>>
>>156718628
>Compare that with Plat's 1 mistake per 5 sentences.
There wasn't even any need for mentioning Plat in there. Since you're on the topic of that

>It's because these people genuinely want to help and only speak to the point, without acting hostile
Based on your actions that you've said you did yourself, like the twitter thing, you also weren't just getting to the point instead of trying to help either.
>>
>>156719946
I wonder if they'll make a Limited manga after Restart? I wonder if they'll continue to Queens?
>>
>>156720580
Jokers manga please.
>>
>>156720580
I wish with all my heart they'll make a Limited manga after Restart finishes. It would be nice if they made one of each LN but Limited is my biggest wish.

Speaking of Restart manga, I believe the mangaka who's working on it may be sick or unwell? There was another chapter delay this month too. I hope s/he recovers quickly.
>>
>>156720689
Maybe she was devastated by reading about Bellsie's death and having to draw Lazuline sad.
>>
I just ordered episodesΦ, if I scan (or take clear pictures of since I'm unsure if my scanner works) General Pukin's Case Files would anyone be willing to translate? I don't believe we currently have the RAW and I would really like to see it redone.
>>
>>156720689
We'll just have to see when Restart finishes
>>
File: IMG_20170503_112919.png (1MB, 1227x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_112919.png
1MB, 1227x723px
Maruino be teasing.
>>
>>156724927
What the fuck I am looking at?
>>
>>156724927
I want to marry Maruino.
>>
>>156725054
Are you willing to become her make-up dress-up doll? That's important.
>>
File: 20131213014514.png (124KB, 254x445px) Image search: [Google]
20131213014514.png
124KB, 254x445px
>>156725156
Of course! I want us to be super cute together.
>>
>>156725354
Do we even know what Maruino and Asari look like?
>>
>>156725398
I feel like we've seen at least one picture of Asari if I'm thinking of the right person but Maruino, no. Not as far as I'm aware.
>>
File: 1489423817514.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489423817514.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>156725354
>>156725156
>tfw you will never be Maruino's dress-up doll because you are a guy
It's not fair.
>>
File: IMG_20170503_122529.png (460KB, 560x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_122529.png
460KB, 560x759px
>>156725862
It should be fine as long as you look like a fucboi.
>>
File: 1462994865862.jpg (1MB, 1225x1792px) Image search: [Google]
1462994865862.jpg
1MB, 1225x1792px
I want Grim Heart to step on me!
>>
>>156726562
>Good design
>Shit character
Every time.
>>
File: 1486310389744.jpg (48KB, 206x314px) Image search: [Google]
1486310389744.jpg
48KB, 206x314px
>>156728938
Off with your head!
>>
>>156720395
Wow! You must've taken down multiple karate masters and biker gangs to make that claim.
>>
>>156726562
I want to step on Grim Heart
>>
>>156720548
Don't equate me to you. Don't try to flip this around.

Bluecomet -the Japanese wiki writer- was curious about what happened to the English fandom, because the wiki is atrocious. So I gave him the whole folder of Plat's fake translation for him to judge himself (which also contained v2 of Unmarked, Restart, and partial Limited at the time). He is a smart guy who can read English, he wouldn't have thought badly of Plat if the so-called "translation" wasn't a fraud. I also linked him mine and chink anon's TL. There is nothing wrong about that, it even stopped him from pestering me with "it can't be that bad." If Plat hadn't deceived everyone, he wouldn't have been looked down upon. The truth speaks for itself.

Plat, on the other hand, is a person who had deceived the fandom. He provided fake translation just to gain internet fame. And he continued to lie, cover his deeds to save his face. Disrespecting Asari and hurting innocent Mahoiku fans for personal gains. Being angry at such an asshole is justified anger. If you are hostile and pettily attack people with justified anger, then you're an asshole who are in the wrong.

I translate. That is my contribution. Dismissing me as "not contributing" is the hard evidence of your mental gymnastic. Your only defense to criticism are dismissal and lying.
>>
>>156721196
An anon had already taken pictures of that book, so you don't have to do it anymore. I have the RAW.

I can translate Pukin/Sonia ss, but I just decided on doing JOKERS after a discussion with several friends yesterday. Maybe I'll do it after churning out JOKERS Prologue or chapter 1, is it okay?
>>
>>156733404
Okay, that's good. I wasn't sure, so that's nice you already have the RAW and it's all taken care of.

And thank you so much for offering to translate it! Please, by all means, do JOKERS first if that's what you decided on. Whether it's after the Prologue or Chapter 1, or the whole book, or any other time even. You're very sweet for asking too, so please, take your time. I appreciate it so much and will look forward to whenever you put it out!
>>
>>156717372
>From their website, they're splitting unmarked into two books.
Where on their website did you find that they are splitting unmarked? All I can find are Volume 1 (Paperback and Ebook) and the placeholder page for Volume 2.

Unless you are referring to them using the Volume 1 description for Volume 2. This is not a sign of them splitting the volume. They tend to use descriptions of previous volumes as placeholders when they don't have a new volume description yet.

Also, the number of pages for the two volumes (208 and 192. For comparison, the CN>EN translation for volume 2 is 181 pages.) doesn't make me think they are splitting anything.
>>
>>156733240
I think the reason why you come off as assholeish is because you specifically said in your post that you sent him Plat's folders "so he could laugh his ass off", meaning you never even wanted to appeal to Plat's retranslation efforts in the first place. With your negativity to Plat, I hardly doubt you didn't paint him off as someone who deceived the fandom to him, or even bothered explaining it from a neutral point of view. You even mentioned that you linked him the whole folder, complete with his v1 stuff. Your anger's directed not just at Plat but also at anyone willing to help him, going so far as to dismiss the discord, wiki, and the reddit to nothing more than idiots just because they do so.

>Dismissing me as "not contributing" is the hard evidence of your mental gymnastic.

And nobody said you weren't contributing to a translation, but you also come off as a dick to anyone that's friendly with Plat.
>>
>>156733656
You're welcome. I feel bad for not having the time to do everything, so I concentrate on what anons want. So don't hesitate to ask.
>>
>>156733885
>Unless you are referring to them using the Volume 1 description for Volume 2

This is a big factor for why I think that, but I also think it's because of the page numbers. I forget how many pages they had for Volume 1, is it really 208?

If I'm wrong about this, I'm glad
>>
>>156734026
I can't give a 100% confirmation, but I remember them using the volume 1 description for volume 2 of Overlord before.

Plat's translation comes out at 223 pages. A bit more but I assume that's because of the way he breakes up paragraphs in his translation.
>>
>>156734330
I mean Plat's translation of Unmarked.
>>
>>156733967
>I think the reason why you come off as assholeish
Adding to this, reading back at your reddit posts, >>156733240 you talked to a fan who hasn't reached restart and above, who was disappointed with the incident, and was neutral about the whole thing, but you called them a "know-it-all" and was the one who started the hostility with them, before calling them stupid. You're not coming off as a decent person either, using your anger at Plat to justify that doesn't excuse anything.
>>
>>156734330
If it's 200-ish then it's probably fine. But I could've sworn I read 150 in their Yen Press site
>>
>>156733967
You are being condescending to my Japanese friend. He is a person with a brain, not a stupid drone who would listen to whatever someoneone tells him. He based his judgement on Plat's works. Plat does not have the Japanese proficiency to translate. On top of that, Plat is willing to make up fake details and paragraphs that do not exist in the original. These two are the thing that appall everyone with a common sense. It is unethical. No translator, even novices, would respect such an asshole like Plat.

Secondly, once again you glossed over "justified anger." If Plat is a bad person, then everyone deserves to know the truth. ESPECIALLY if they are curious and ask about it. There is absolutely no reason for me to cover it up. It is a warning tale.

I can't stop an unethical person like Plat to translate. I had been nicely asking him, four times in these threads in the past, to go learn Japanese first and get a JLPT degree. N4 is the minimum to read a children manga like Doraemon. Don't screw people on the internet just to gain internet fame, man.
>>
>>156734381
>>156733967
I'm still wondering why do you believe he should be anything but negative towards Plat or even explain the situation neutrally.

>I hardly doubt you didn't paint him off as someone who deceived the fandom to him
Why? That's exactly what Plat did. Why the fuck should he say otherwise? Did you want him to lie to the Japanese guy and tell him Plat was a fine dandy guy who made a silly mistake anyone could have done? What the fuck is wrong with you man?

>Your anger's directed not just at Plat but also at anyone willing to help him, going so far as to dismiss the discord, wiki, and the reddit to nothing more than idiots just because they do so.
Well, duh. In case you've not noticed, all these people that keep getting treated "with hostility" are the ones who keep defending what is impossible to defend. And most of those people come from those two such places be it because they are ignorant of the situation, full on denial or something else.
>>
TLnon and TLkun should just fuck already, glorious hatesex, yeah.
>>
>>156734381
False. That person wasn't neutral. They come to defend Plat while having absolutely no knowledge of what happened. If a person comes in to defend a criminal, you would expect him to at least have read the investigation report and knowledge (how fantranslation works, or Japanese knowledge).

He didn't read the RAW evidence of what's wrong with Plat at all, yet dared to come in and lecture the OP for calling Plat out. Here should be a limit to how shameless and condescending one can be.
>>
>>156734809
Fucking stop.
>>
>>156734548
He based his judgement on v1, when the only thing that's v2 is Restart, even that needs context. If someone were to tell me that there is actual work being done retranslating everything, linked me to the v2, and saying that there are people he wants to help with, then that's going to give me a better picture of Plat than if someone were to say "This guy did something because he wanted to deceive the fans" linked me to the v1 folder, and told them that Plat never admitted to his lies. Seeing that you always seem to say Plat's personality is like that, I wouldn't be surprised if someone thinks he's an asshole if they know him from you.

>not a stupid drone who would list
en to whatever someoneone tells him

See, it's because you sweep everyone who's willing to work with Plat in the same banner that you come off rude
>>
>>156734330
>rabbit will always remain the reason why I despise Judenpresse's work.
>>
File: 1484942900653.jpg (188KB, 1000x966px) Image search: [Google]
1484942900653.jpg
188KB, 1000x966px
>>156734987
I'd rather an honest asshole than a polite liar desu.
>>
>>156734857
That person said that they were disappointed if the amount of mistranslations were indeed that many, said that they'd probably read the official translations, and asked that you stop being aggressive because it's just going to hurt the fandom. He's the most level-headed person in that chat, and you replied with hostility
>>
>>156734987
So. Not to stir shit or whatever, but the way you type is very similar to the way Plat types. I've been in this thread since yesterday and your attitude paired with the way you type is starting to make me think it's not a coincidence an oh-so-mysterious Plat shill suddenly showed up here.
>>
>>156734418
Yeah, if it had said 150, I would be worried as well.

>>156735071
I feel like YP sometimes get more flak than they deserve. Sure, their translations aren't anywhere near perfect, especially for the first volume of a series, which they somehow always manage to fuck up, but overall their translations tend to be acceptable.
At least I haven't heard of them dropping a series without any announcement and deleting all traces they ever did them from their website like Tokyopop does.
>>
>>156735181
Great. I'll just join the Plat club with everyone else who's been called Plat. The only reason anyone would say anything remotely defensive about him is because they are him right?
>>
>>156734987
This is not a hugbox. Speak into the point, don't derail it into "hurr durr you must be nice to even assholes."

There is no picture to paint. V1 showed him Plat is a bad person, a liar who wrote fake translation. And v2 showed him that Plat does not have the necessary Japanese knowledge to translate.

Normal people don't translate if they don't have a certain degree of language proficiency. You know why? Because they have morals. I repeat, don't screw people on the internet just to gain internet fame.

That'll be my last response on this topic. Gotta go.
>>
>>156735261
Sooooo no SWRP?
>>
>>156735181
I'm not even sure what his argument is anymore, if it is about TL anon having mistakes, or Plat's translation not being so bad anymore, or that TL anon is being rude to Plat, or that TL anon is rude in general and harming the fanbase or something else. Well, Plat or not, he's a top notch shill indeed.

>>156735321
It would be nice if you at least spiced up your arguments. As it's been mentioned many times in the thread, your posts could be practically be ripped off from previous threads where people defending Plat have suddenly appear out of nowhere after a few good threads of everyone being happy and chill with no bullshit in the middle. I honestly don't even know why are you here when you clearly perfectly know you won't be convincing anyone of anything you preach.
>>
>>156735321
Not that anon, but if you are not Plat, can you let us know your nickname on reddit/discord then? Words have no meaning, just prove yourself.
>>
>>156735321
No. I'm saying it's your speech pattern. The excessive use of commas in run-on sentences, and not closing your sentences with periods. That is something that Plat does.

But it's just an observation. I'm not one to stir the pot in these threads usually, but it was just too suspicious not to mention. Whatever. You're still an idiot in the end.
>>
>>156735361
If v2 is similar to your level of mistakes, saying that Plat's looking for help on the translations could even lead him to help out Plat too, context is always key, and anyone meeting Plat from you will never hear that Plat's looking for help at all
>>
>>156735441
I'd also like to add that Plat has an insufferably "nice" online persona. You've been sympathetic to those who've expressed distress with this whole situation in these threads, and have advertised the discord and reddit, two circles Plat manages and is known to frequent... hm.
>>
So, about magical girls....
>>
>>156735452
>why not collaborate with Plat? (tactic: you're at fault because you're the one refusing collaboration, even though people did)
>why not tell Plat his errors? (tactic: you're at fault for not speaking up, even though people did and constantly being distegarded)
>Plat admited making mistakes, he's a fine translator (tactic: denying the unusual degree of mistranslation/omission/fabrication, watering it down to some regular TL errors)
>why do you not accept Plat (tactic: creating conflict in peaceful threads, passive-agreesive forcing people to recognize kuso instead of ignoring him based on evidence of incompetence)
>v2 is accurate/similar to chink anon -> proceeding to copypaste a section that is full of mistranslations

This anon really was onto something.
>>
>>156735436
Fine. My discord name is blurrylightning. I have a reddit but I'd rather keep that one a secret from this thread
>>
>>156735364
Whether or not they translate SWRP is unknown at this point. If I remember correctly, SWRP was released after Restart (or was it after Limited?) originally, so they might include it in Episodes or one of the other volumes. I wouldn't bet on it though.
>>
>>156735261
They're not consistent. They have a pool of TLs; some are good, some are bad, but they won't put the good ones to work on MGRP since the market is so small. More importantly, they're slow, they kill fantranslation efforts who actually care about their work, and then they have the audacity to charge for slow and slipshod work.

Random example: Friend of mine just browsed Hatamaou v6 last Saturday; Judenpresse changed an entire paragraph's worth of sumo references to baseball because lel localization.
>>
>>156735564
Hi Kimochi -> Kanemochi guy.
>>
>>156735452
>v2 is similar to your level of mistakes
Why are you lying? There were 4 mistranslations in TLnon's one whole chapter, whereas Plat's v2 and newest TL (aces and queens, the stuff that Plat claimed to have been checked by nip helpers) have been proven several times that are littered with mistranslation in almost every paragraph.
>>
>>156735564
Ah, kimochi/kanemochi and hitotsuki/ichigatsu guy, a.k.a V2 Checker. A.k.a Platfleece.

You shouldn't have shot yourself in the foot like this.
>>
>>156735512
I can see the logic you have in saying grammar to identify a person but how nice they are? If I'm a rude asshole then I wouldn't be getting my point across and I'd come off as a hypocrite since I'm telling people not to be rude assholes myself. I'm being nice because I've been trying to not escalate the conflict even further with rage.
>>
>>156735584
>>156735633
>Look it up on the archive
Holy fuck he is. Well, thread's over. Anyone who keeps replying to this guy after this is dumber than 10 Tamas combined.
>>
>being trolled by platfleece for an entire thread

We really are Tamas.
>>
>>156735733
Well, to be fair, Tama would have taken it like a bitch instead of arguing back. But is that truly any better?
>>
>>156735633
Yeah. I've been in these threads on and off, but I gave up on the drama long ago until recently because of this same thing happening

>Ah, kimochi/kanemochi and hitotsuki/ichigatsu guy

I remember that line from Restart as well. I was the one who mentioned that Plat made a mistake. I'm not going to deny an error that Plat makes either.
>>
>>156735436
>>156735564
>>156735584
>>156735633
>>156735689
>>156735733
This shit is really wild lmao. I'm not sure whether to be amazed by kuso's dedication or his stupidity. Probably both.
>>
>>156735593
I'm still not seeing that many differences though, at least not in his v2 of Restart compared to Chink's.
>>
Reminder

that

Plat

this

when

he

comes

here
>>
>>156735921
Proofs had been posted, your denial and damage control take you nowhere, Plat.
>>
>>156735959
Nah, I remember once asking why the fuck he posted like that and he stopped doing it afterwards. It's not like changing your posting style is hard in first place, the hard part is changing the tone of your writing.
>>
>>156735962
There is barely any clear difference in his Restart v2s with the CN one. I only see small ones but not scene changing ones
>>
>>156736076
Shameless denial like this only works on the discord kids, Plat.
>>
So what is the solution here? I've been wanting to read this for a while now, should I read this Plat persons translation, or is there another translation out there?
>>
>>156736169
Reliable TL: https://www.reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/
>>
>>156736169
Ignore anything from Plat, read everything from TL-anon and Chink anon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/

Go nuts lad.
>>
>>156736010
If that really is blurrylightning, then I can confirm it's not Plat. I've actually asked Plat about it because of the whole drama of people saying it was him last time, but since v2 checker seems to have gone away for a while I feel like there was no point. There is proof that he's definitely not Plat, but I doubt showing it here would change Plat haters minds
>>
So how much of Pukin did scat-eating plat omit and """mistranslate"""? I only caught the first two of chink anon's pastebins but the difference was still absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>156736230

Thanks for this, is anyone going to retranslate the first book?
>>
>>156736243
I think even if you provided proof it won't change anyone's mind that he's Plat
>>
>>156736169
Despite what haters may say, it really doesn't matter that much now which translation you pick. I would personally still recommend Chinkanon but Plat's V2 is fine too. Just don't touch any V1 stuff.
>>
>>156736243
I have discord conversation images that I had with Plat a long time ago as well that I can use as proof that I'm a real person if anyone's interested. Doubt that's going to change any minds either. I can give the screenshots if people ask.
>>
>>156736423
I'm doing it right now.
>>
>>156736676
You do? Plat sent me a pic of some convos of you and him had too but if you have some then i'll let you do it
>>
>>156736423
Yes Yen Press are.
>>
>>156736243
>>156736446
>>156736676
Be sure to post a screenshot of the conversation before February conversation, Plat. You were discovered at that time after all, so any convo after that is just you trying to create fake evidence.

If only you hadn't denied the existence of this imaginary v2 checker friend, nobody would have discovered your shameless samefagging. It's the funniest shooting yourself in the foot mishap I've seen in a year.
>>
>>156736423
Chink anon is doing it.
>>
>>156736391
Pukin is my absolute best girl and I could go on an angry tangent about what he did to her character forever, but character limit exists and I’m not the best with words. The difference was in fact ridiculous. He turned her from a well-mannered and chivalrous prince to a rude, reckless, stupid loud mouth. His re-write of her is a brainless brute. Though she does kill people for no reason, in her mind, her killings are and always have been justified. Plat wrote her to senselessly murder just because she could because lel so edgy, whereas she doesn’t do this until Chapter 12 (where she has a mental breakdown irt Sonia’s death, another thing he omitted, but I’ll get into that in a sec). For example, Pukin kills the gasmask girls in the prison break because they disrespected her. Not to prove how dangerous she was or whatever. In addition, she isn’t a fucking idiot like he sometimes made her out to be, nor was she really brutish or rude. In fact, she hates rude people. Another example of this is the scene where the prisoners are chasing after the investigation team’s car and it crashes. In the aftermath of Plat’s version, Pukin puts Frederica in a chokehold and threatens to murder her, and even begins to kill her by pushing her back to the barrier. In the real Limited, all Pukin does is yell at her. This is not me saying she isn’t a bad person. She is terrible. But not in the way Plat re-characterized for whatever reason. I’m not covering all the points because there are too many, but the point is, they are not really the same character besides at their core: that her ego drives her. Otherwise, “Shogun” Pukin and General Pukin are two different characters in my eyes.

Gonna continue briefly in next post so hang on a second.
>>
File: blurrylightning.jpg (25KB, 341x571px) Image search: [Google]
blurrylightning.jpg
25KB, 341x571px
>>156736991
Sure. This conversation happened in October. I met Plat sometime back then. I've said before that I'm in contact with him, but just because someone defends Plat doesn't automatically make them Plat
>>
Fuck this. I'm done. This thread sent me over the limit. I'm out. I can't bear with this shit anymore.

After years and years of nothing a new long-running Magical Girl series finally appears that I can latch on and this shit had of all fucking things had to happen to it.

I give up. I'll just check the re-translation place once per month or something like that to stay update with that and that's it. I'm sick of these threads which are dead 99% of the time and only truly become active when shit like this happens, I'm sick of all the arguments, I'm sick of all the people who keep defending this shit that has no defense.

Why couldn't this have happened to something else? Why did it have to happen a to niche series with a niche fanbase?

I'll just keep my Japanese studies and hopefully someday be able to interact with the nip fanbase completely away from all this drama that has completely killed the English fanbase completely.

Congratulations whoever the fuck you are, you broke me. I hope this made you happy.
>>
>>156737076
Not sure if you know about how he changed Pukin and Sonia’s relationship either. Long story short, he wrote Pukin to treat Sonia more like a pet or just a follower to her when they are really more. In the real Limited, Pukin loves Sonia back and is always gentle and sweet with her, treating her like a person. There are many details he left out of his translation, but one that’s very important is that she says Sonia is her necessity which is crucial to their relationship, something Plat even left out of his V2. When Sonia dies, Pukin is destroyed by grief and loses her mind. She literally has a mental breakdown.

Anyways there you go. My stupid ass couldn't stop once I started writing even though I made specific note of the character limit but you asked. Even with all those words, I don't think I could convey all the differences. You'd have to read for yourself, which I very much recommend.
>>
>>156737076
> For example, Pukin kills the gasmask girls in the prison break because they disrespected her. Not to prove how dangerous she was or whatever

That's what I read in Plat's v2 tho. His Limited one hasn't reached further than that on Pukin but from what you're saying in here, Plat fixed his old v1 version of Pukin closer to how you're describing her in v2
>>
>>156737124

Same guy as >>156737187

>but one that’s very important is that she says Sonia is her necessity which is crucial to their relationship, something Plat even left out of his V2

Since his v2 only reached Pukin's prison break in Limited, his Pukin did say that she absolutely needed Sonia when they were breaking out of prison. What Plat's changed in v2 lines up with your version of Pukin
>>
>>156737187
Can you calm down for once and stop hopping Plat's dick? I know that. I've been keeping up with his V2. I was talking about how he wrote her in V1, since that's when the mistranslations and omitting of her character happened. I'm assuming the anon who asked about this hasn't read Plat's V2 yet and only knows about V1 Pukin.
>>
>>156737095
You've at least convinced me because I've also been called Plat once a few threads ago
>>
>>156737273
He translated it as:

>"She doesn't simply obey orders, she has a certain talent. Sonia must be included in our company."

Which makes it less personal. As far as I know, Pukin says that Sonia is specifically essential to HER. Not the group as a whole. But I don't nip and thus haven't read the original JP text myself, so hey, I could be wrong.
>>
>>156737280
Which is exactly why. If that anon is to read anything about Plat's stuff it's his v2s, since that's the more accurate one. Everyone knows v1 is bad, but v2 honestly has no major differences at all. If anything, Plat fixing Pukin in his v2 proves he's retranslating properly
>>
>>156737363
I'll agree with that. It's definitely not on the level of missing it entirely, though it just feels less personal there.
>>
>>156737095
Nice, oh great moonspeaker, can you explain these things to us?

1) You knew him since at least October, why didn't you find out about the fanfiction that is his v1?

2) You knew him since at least October, why did he only get "nip helpers" to check on his stuff since Aces?

3) You knew him since at least October and had helped him typing raw for Restart chapter 5 since Feb, why is it that up until the beginning of April, Plat still claim that nobody had reached out to help him?
>>
>>156737434
Your V2 is plagued with mistranslation in every paragraph. Which part of this don't you understand, Plat?
>>
I'm not sure what's happening anymore.
>>
>>156737434
>>156737517
I’m still not satisfied with the way Plat is “fixing” Pukin. Yes, his characterization of her is far closer in his V2 than it was in his V1, but he’s still missing things I find crucial to her character. Take him “just” making it feel less personal when Pukin says that Sonia is essential to her. Pukin says this, we as the readers take this in. Pukin needs Sonia. And then we realize JUST how essential Sonia is to Pukin because when after Sonia dies, Pukin breaks from the grief without her necessity. With him mistranslating that line, the intent is not the same.

I feel like no matter what I try to say, you will always find a way to deflect me or anyone else and defend Plat one way or another. It goes in circles and is frankly very tiring and pointless. So I’m done.
>>
>>156737697
The shill who had been shitting the thread since yesterday is apparently Plat. Read the thread starting from here>>156735564. It's really wild.
>>
>>156737798
The picture he posted proves that he talks with Plat, and isn't Plat
>>
Fuck you all these theards are shit dont make them anymore, thank you chink-anon and drawfags that keep this alive for a while but this shit is ridiculus now
>>
>>156737758
Yeah don't waste your breath anymore anon. There is just one person being in denial in this thread, and it's Platfleece/v2 checker. You can check the time stamp. It's impossible to reason with him, he's not...alright in the head. Blatant denial in the face of evidence like this is not normal.
>>
>>156737076
>In the aftermath of Plat’s version, Pukin puts Frederica in a chokehold and threatens to murder her, and even begins to kill her by pushing her back to the barrier. In the real Limited, all Pukin does is yell at her.

Don't know if I want to laugh or cry holy shit the difference
>>
>>156737585

>1) You knew him since at least October, why didn't you find out about the fanfiction that is his v1?

Because I was watching the Anime in October, and didn't buy the raws until far later when it ended

>2) You knew him since at least October, why did he only get "nip helpers" to check on his stuff since Aces?

I didn't have the raws until far later

>3) You knew him since at least October and had helped him typing raw for Restart chapter 5 since Feb, why is it that up until the beginning of April, Plat still claim that nobody had reached out to help him?

This has been said time and time again. He's never claimed that nobody reached out to him. You just said that he has nip helpers in Aces.
>>
>>156737857
>not creating two different accounts to pretend to be different persons
And you hadn't answered any of the questions.
>>
>>156737758
>With him mistranslating that line, the intent is not the same.
Isn't this the same argument used against TLnon for the cornered thing in Pfle's scene.
>>
I don't usually post in /a/ but does this kind of thing happen often?
>>
>>156738008
So even after he posted proof he's not Plat and posting something before February, it's still Plat making two accounts. There's no point proving anything anymore
>>
>>156737992
>didn't have the raw
Why didn't Plat give you? He told us in Feb that he'd provide raw for anyone who reaches out to him.

>He's never claimed that nobody reached out to him.
Now this is a lie every anon who had been in mahoiku threads can tell.

You're hopeless, Plat. It's a shame I ever thought of you as a decent person and even admired you.
>>
>400 posts
>Not even 40ips
>When the average thread that hits bump limit without this type of argument over various days hits 50/60ips

Nothing but the same people filling the whole thread with the same argument again and again like if it were a cat chasing after it's own tail. This is just fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>156738135
Welcome to /a/ I guess
>>
>>156738162
The story doesn't add up.

It's really lucky for us. Had Plat not playing the victim card and created inconsistency in his story ("nobody had reached out to me hurr durr"), then we wouldn't have found out about this.
>>
>>156738170
>Why didn't Plat give you? He told us in Feb that he'd provide raw for anyone who reaches out to him

Because I wanted to buy the raws and was waiting for the Anime to finish airing. Being a season, that would've been December at least.
>>
>>156738038
Are you really going to try and turn things on TLnon to divert from the topic of pointing out Plat's mistakes? When we're talking about Plat and not TLnon?

In any case, pretty TLnon either fixed their mistake or explained themselves. So you can stop.
>>
>>156738247
> ("nobody had reached out to me hurr durr")
All Plat says in his public channels about reaching out is that he reaches out to people, not nobody reaching out to him
>>
>already said that anyone who still replies to the samefagging Plat is Tama
>people still reply
Y'all fucking Tamas. I'm giving up on you.
>>
>>156738281
>Are you really going to try and turn things on TLnon to divert from the topic of pointing out Plat's mistakes?
No, I picked out that one specifically because that's the same thing someone did to TLnon. TLnon also feels the need to mention Plat mistranslating everything if someone criticizes their work too.

>In any case, pretty TLnon either fixed their mistake or explained themselves.
Good. So does Plat. Good for the both of them. While I'm at it, Chinkanon does that too. So good for the three of them
>>
File: Tama2.png (130KB, 377x500px) Image search: [Google]
Tama2.png
130KB, 377x500px
>>156738326
Go ahead! Everyone else already has anyways, it's not like some fucking /a/non is gonna make a difference!
>>
Anyway, who's translating that tama side story? Plat?
>>
>>156738324
No, you told everyone here and several times on reddit/discord that nobody had reached out to you. When you pretended to be V2 checker back in Feb, you even blamed everybody here with "the guy is so nice, he told me nobody is helping him, so I'm helping with what I could".
>>
File: suffering.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
suffering.png
2MB, 1600x900px
WHEN WILL WE BE FREE
>>
>>156738642
Never. This stain will never be able to be washed. It's like when someone is registered on that sex offender list, no matter what, it'll always be there and everyone will always bring it up.

The only possible salvation is to learn 日本語 and join the Nip fanbase.
>>
>>156738410
>TLnon also feels the need to mention Plat mistranslating everything if someone criticizes their work too.
TL anon mentioned it as the answer to the claim his TL is "the same as Plat v2" - he didn't mention it out of nowhere. And he properly explained himself on what he will and won't fix and why. How bad at math do you have to be to compare 4 little mistranslations in one chapter to Plat's mistranslating in every paragraph? Don't detail the topic of Plat's fuck ups.
>>
>>156738598
It's clear that any further proof that I'm not Plat is useless to you even after posting the clear proof that I met him in October. Talking to you is not going to change your mind. Talking more will just cause more drama. Plat has said that he's trying to reach out to people, and that he's having nip speakers help him.

>you even blamed everybody here with "the guy is so nice, he told me nobody is helping him, so I'm helping with what I could"

That sentence isn't even a blaming sentence unless you take it the wrong way, and If I was the one who said those words in the thread, then it wasn't even Plat saying it, but it's clear that you'll always think of me as Plat, despite any evidence I post otherwise. I'm going to stop discussion here, the drama's going to fill up the whole tiny remainder of the thread otherwise.
>>
>>156738784
>Plat's mistranslating in every paragraph?
This is very hyperbolic if you're talking about Plat's v2s
>>
>>156738546
Do you mean this one? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A7JYDrDhTsJ_WNEsf12mMTzOcb9bNWMYV80bKN1v5fA/edit
It's chinkanon. Is there something wrong?
>>
>>156738827
You only have your inability to prove yourself to blame. From your cluelessness of 4chan culture, it's evidence you aren't from here. If so, why is it that nobody on discord had talked to you besides Plat?

Don't even use the excuse that you don't want to talk to people. You posted very passionately on 4chan for days despite not being from here.
>>
>>156738892
Nah.
>>
>>156739005
Makes me wonder if every magical girl in Unmarked loved their magical skills.
>>
>>156739040
>You only have your inability to prove yourself to blame
I have proven myself in that very screenshot.

Because I mostly use skype. I use discord every once in a while to talk to Plat there.

>Don't even use the excuse that you don't want to talk to people.

While I'm not using this excuse, it is a valid excuse for someone to use, especially here. 4chan's strength and its weakness is the anonymity, so a lot of people talk here but wouldn't use a discord or any other IM service.
>>
>>156739354
I'd like to know how digging holes basically became Tama's hobby.
>>
File: 1476545418124.png (55KB, 500x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1476545418124.png
55KB, 500x1029px
>>156739456
She's an idiot.
>>
>>156739619
What the fuck, please stop.
>>
>Plat's V2 is improved and he removed the parts that weren't true to the novels!
>His translations are trustworthy now!

Okay, but uh, he wouldn't have had to "fix" anything if he didn't write fanfic in the first place. Yes, he's "improving" them, but these fixes are just translating what was supposed to be there in the first place. Conveniently ignoring how he inserted scenes that cannot be addressed as "a mistranslation error" isn't something a lot of us here can do.
>>
>>156739354
SW, Nana, and Mary certainly loved theirs.

Ripple would have probably picked another one if she had the chance to choose considering how she was complaining about having just one skill.

Top seemed pretty satisfied as well with hers

Ruler was between FUCK YES I CAN CONTROL PEOPLE and FUCK, THIS IS SHIT WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CONDITION

The only one I can think would be really dissatisfied with hers would be Jewbot.

>Oh shit I'm Doraemon
>Except with super duper ultra mega hyper RNG gacha
>Only one roll per day
>Tool disappears after 24 hours

>>156739456
That's what happens when you are so shit at everything there's only one thing you are good at no matter how stupid it is. Truly a dumb and easy to satisfy mutt.
>>
Besides the useless powers club people who would you say has the worst rolls on the power gacha?
>>
File: C-7vsrcXsAAvtg8.jpg large.jpg (75KB, 500x810px) Image search: [Google]
C-7vsrcXsAAvtg8.jpg large.jpg
75KB, 500x810px
La Pucelle's going to school!
>>
>>156739653
Magicaloid's skill mostly sucks, but some of her natural abilities somewhat make up for it. Like being capable of flight,
>>
>>156739801
>some of her natural abilities somewhat make up for it
>only lists one
What else did she have going for her anyway?
>>
>>156739839
I have no idea, but her flying is pretty cool.
>>
>>156739794
This guy is really dedicated. Apparently he also knows English.

>>156739915
Maybe she had a stronger body than human magical girls? I mean, magical metal > magical flesh, right? Then again, Alice one-hit-killer her so maybe not really.
>>
>>156739801
Speaking of flying, I always found it weird how Top Speed has the basic "fast broomstick". You'd think older MGs would've taken all those basic powers. Even Snow White's powers weren't basic mind reading, nor were the Peaky Angels basic shapeshifting, and none of the Limited girls or any newer MG got basic powers
>>
>>156739915
So even her natural abilities doesn't really make up for it huh
>>
>>156740008
I was gonna say the same until I remembered Alice. Alice had 4 strength stats though, so it's not impossible.
>>
>>156740043
>Fast Broomstick
Nigga that thing could reach sonic speeds. That's more than fast broom. She could probably have gotten even faster if she had trained more, maybe even reach The Flash levels of bullshit.
>>
>>156740043
First volume syndrome. All the powers are rather basic and have simple descriptions in comparison to the girls on latter arcs. Even Ruler and Magicaloid powers which have a gorillion of rules have few in comparison to the follow girls whose powers also had a ton of conditions.
>>
>>156740043
I don't think there's a central power pool which gets depleted, rather the Magic is an expression of their hopes/dreams/wishes. Top Speed used to be a sukeban bosozoku so it makes sense that she'd get a bike.
>>
>>156740083
It's explicitly stated to be supersonic and the equivalent of a jet fighter in the fanbook. She can damage people with tje sonic booms too. I think she could have killed Mary by blitzing her with multiple Mach 2 flybys but that would have devastated the city.
>>
File: 1462746882594.png (694KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462746882594.png
694KB, 800x600px
>>156740043
Top Speed's is basically Rider's NP rather than just "flying."
Regardless, I still don't like it. But it's not weak.
>>
>>156740160
Supposedly it's all about your personality and how you were as a normal human but then you have the fat fuck of Nana getting 4/5 on all the fight relevant stats when all she wants to do is get her damsel in distress jollies. Meanwhile someone like Souta who should be /fit/ as fuck as he plays soccer or Swim who beat up the shit of kids at school getting worse than her.

Same thing with the powers. Like, Pfle. How the fuck is wheelchair that goes fast supposed to fitting of her personality?

The gacha is stupidly inconsistent. It irritates me. We call it gacha for a reason.
>>
File: 1482492157130.png (900KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1482492157130.png
900KB, 2000x1125px
>>156739735
Pfle. Only Shadowgale's skill makes Pfle's decent.
>>
File: d85.jpg (94KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
d85.jpg
94KB, 680x510px
>>156740409
>SG modifying Jewbot into being able to pull whatever she wants whenever she wants will never happen
>SG modifying Jewbot into something decent looking never
Feels bad man
>>
>>156740486
Well, in the Fal and Keek side story she did modify Magicaloid into Magicaloid 555...
>>
>>156740531
D-Doesn't count, repeat the simulation!
>>
File: 1486428095938.jpg (136KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486428095938.jpg
136KB, 800x450px
It must suck to have an MG form like Magicaloid's or Rionetta, or being somehow crippled in MG form like cRipple.
Since most MGs never want to go back to their human bodies, having to live as a doll or a metallic robot must be strange.
>>
>>156741232
Or Clantail too. She's doomed to deer pussy forever because anything she spawns must be neck and below yes or yes. She can't even recognize humans as animals and spawn herself a normal pair of legs.

Being one with a tail or other type of animal feature must feel weird at first too but that's a minor detail in comparison.

Ripple is a cripple because she refused to get fixed so it's not a really the same. Still, it makes me wonder if there's any other way to get your looks changed besides getting Mimi'ed and even that is not an option anymore.
>>
>>156741440
But Clantail is cute and squeezably soft.
>>
File: 1468139764254.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468139764254.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>156741514
That's bestiality, criminal scum.
>>
>>156741556
Not in Canada!
>>
>>156741556
I don't even want to fuck her, I just want to cuddle her warm furry body and eat ber cooking and see her smile when I tell her it's nice.
>>
>>156737108
No offensive anon. But the drama in MGRP threads were 5x worse back in February compared to now. I find it weird how you would quit now instead of back then like several others did.
>>
>You have the power to bring your favourite deceased MG back to life for the price of also bringing your least favourite MG back.

Would you do it?
>>
>>156742243
>Bring back Daisy
>But also Keek
As long as the first thing Daisy does is to ram a Daisy Beam up her butthole then sure.
>>
>>156742314
Don't lewd the Daisy Beam.
>>
>>156742243
>Bring back Laz 2
>Bring back Keek

A fair trade.
>>
>>156742243
These kind of situations are crappy because pretty much everyone will be bringing back Keek or Grim Dumb.
>>
>>156742243
>brings back Pfle
>brings back boi pucelle
I'll pass.
>>
Post top 3 favourite powers.

1) Bluebell
2) Micchan
3) Puk Puck
>>
>>156742243
>bring back Cranberry
>also Tama
Tama suffering another death, please yes.
>>
>>156743879
>Having Tama as your least favorite girl of them all
Why are you so heartless anon?
>>
File: 16april_08_b.jpg (300KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
16april_08_b.jpg
300KB, 900x600px
Grim Heart a cute.

I steadily lose interest in the series. Dunno why.
>>
>>156744156
Material has been exhausted and discussed to hell and back. Small fanbase so discussion of the little new material is sparse and last but not least the whole TL situation has drained everyone out of their energy.
>>
>>156742632
Are there really people who don't like Best Sage?
How is that possible?
>>
>>156744288
t. Shufflin
>>
>>156744156
I like GH too anon. If only because her design is so good.
>>
>>156744557
Grim Dumb may be a shit but it is impossible to deny her design is top notch.
>>
>>156743413
Alice, Yunael, Clantail
>>
>>156744585
>>156744557
Maruino looks like he/she was having too much putting hearts and flowers everywhere and she just looks obnoxious.
>>
>>156739400
>not a 4channer
>only obsessively haunts /mgrp/ threads, where people hate plat
>yet refuse to talk to plat's drones on discord
You're so full of shit. At least make up a believable story.

You are Platfleece, who only wants to harrass people here and once again trying to spread the lies of your V2 being acceptable and rewriting history. When will you leave us alone? Can't you have some shame?
>>
>>156745311
stop it.
>>
>>156745273
But the obnoxious part was what made the design. It fits GH perfectly.
>>
It's obvious that Grim Heart is not dead yet, is it possible she will end up teaming up with Pity in the future?
Looks like a lot of villains cross paths with her.
>>
>>156745479
I wonder if GH can get pukin'd by Pity when she's unconscious?
>>
>>156745355
A terrible design does fit a terrible character, doesn't make it any less of an eyesore though.
>>
>>156744288
Grim dumb's design never really appealed to me... I didn't hate her, she was just meh.
>>
>>156745624
Deluge pls
>>
Let's make a bet, will Lazuline I or Pity die first?

I bet on the Laz.
>>
>>156745709
I say Pity.
>>
>>156745840
Pity feels like the kind of villain that simply won't die, just serving under the big boss of each arc before changing to another.
>>
How does Lazuline 1 look like
>>
>>156745938
Pity is gonna get away with everything like Orochimaru, mark my words. Either that or will die while also winning. If she dies she's gonna die fully accomplished and fulfilled and happy.
>>
>>156746030
>The picture was of course framed. In it stood two smiling magical girls. One was Lapis Lazuline, the other person was half a head shorter than her. She has blue hair flowing to mid-back and an easy-going smile. Even though her physique was small, she looked older than the toothily grinning Lapis Lazuline.
>>
I hope Pity gets killed by a fairy.
>>
>>156746227
Turn of that ISS radio, Fal.
>>
>>156746831
not if pity performed a 10km/s fastball
>>
shogun pukin
>gets pasted by mao pam
>lets rain pou finish the fight for her
>almost dead thanks to a few punches and kicks from Mao Pam

Pukin
>breaks Maou Pam's leg by countering her kick
>almost breaks Pam's wrist when she tries to block and grapple
>gets stomach carved out because she didn't believe what was going on with the rainbows
>Almost dead thanks to getting her stomach carved out
>>
>>156747767
The whole Sonia vs Pam and then Pukin vs Pam was so different in the real Limited. Definitely better and made so much more sense in all aspects, thank god.
>>
File: 1491379773245-a.jpg (58KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
1491379773245-a.jpg
58KB, 500x747px
>Yen Press
How difficult are the light novels to read in terms of Japanese? More specifically, how long would it take to get to the point you could read them?
>>
File: Fd0Z49Z.jpg (8KB, 229x173px) Image search: [Google]
Fd0Z49Z.jpg
8KB, 229x173px
>>156747918
>>
>>156747918
Mahoiku is an intermediate LN. Assuming you dedicate an hour everyday to study, you can get a general gist of what's going on after 6 months, 70-80% understanding after a year. Different people can learn the language at different pace though.
>>
>>156748048
What kind of study are we talking about?
>>
File: 1489877370088-a.png (341KB, 565x602px) Image search: [Google]
1489877370088-a.png
341KB, 565x602px
>>156748048
Nifty.
I'm 26 so my brain's a bit 'tarded now for proper/efficient language study, thanks to age-linked long term potentiation disparities, but hopefully I can get the gist in at least about a year. Thanks.

>>156748041
And a hearty "Fuck you" to you as well, dekinai-chan.
>>
File: 1445802990944.png (589KB, 806x681px) Image search: [Google]
1445802990944.png
589KB, 806x681px
>>156748507
>>
>>156717186
Just to clarify: Yes. Yes I did mean the LN series. It was pretty late when I typed that up.
>>
>>156748702
Speaking of which, there are no new chapter of Restart manga for two months in a row now.
>>
File: 1490697359979.jpg (150KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490697359979.jpg
150KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: p1OMyAc.jpg (207KB, 1320x1080px) Image search: [Google]
p1OMyAc.jpg
207KB, 1320x1080px
>>
>>156743413
BBC, SG, CM.
>>
I miss Plat.
>>
>>156750015
You can always go to discord.
>>
File: IMG_0925.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0925.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
This is Keek's thread now.

The next thread better not be full of translation drama shit.
>>
File: 1490764458171.png (664KB, 620x692px) Image search: [Google]
1490764458171.png
664KB, 620x692px
>>156750142
You can bet it'll be there though
>>
>>156750142
Implying there will be a next thread
>>
File: C9QxzEMV0AQET3F.jpg (116KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C9QxzEMV0AQET3F.jpg
116KB, 1200x900px
>>156750192
As long as half the thread replies aren't about the translations. Sure

Also I remember there was an anon that used to post fanart of MG's if you requested like a few months ago at least. Is he still around?
>>
>>156750228
What? No more translated chapters?
>>
File: 1491937312229.jpg (31KB, 364x363px) Image search: [Google]
1491937312229.jpg
31KB, 364x363px
>>156737124
>Pukin to treat Sonia more like a pet
Yeah, no wonder we thought Sonia was literally a hunting dog mahou shoujo.
>>
>>156750316
I thought she's a cannibal when I saw her last name.
Never knew that Pukin is named after a witch hunter though.
>>
This thread still have 51 IPs, which is impressive.
>>
>>156750365
>Never knew that Pukin is named after a witch hunter though.
Her character is a reference to one, but she's not named after him. Her name is just Pumpkin without the mp in the middle.
>>
>>156750732
She is named after him, see the hiragana. The nip wiki mentioned the same thing too.
>プキン
>A reference to the English “Witch Hunting General” Matthew Hopkins (マシュー・ホプキンス) who framed and killed over 300 people with false charges.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13NM3g2vKMKxAwt03aFES4nwmaMSX168Rc9wyStqflHs
>>
>>156750944
I mean katakana, oops.

Her pumpkin motif is designed after her name had been taken from Hopkins, not the other way around.
>>
>>156750944
Oh, okay, I didn't think about how Hopkins is written in Katakana.
>>
>>156750944
False charges huh, just like in that side story.
Pisses me off that her magical skill is a powerful item that just had to fall into Pity's hands.
>>
>>156751114
why? I think hairfag put it into super interesting use.
Thread posts: 519
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.