[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Claymore: Sci-Fi edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 012.png (420KB, 896x1300px) Image search: [Google]
012.png
420KB, 896x1300px
Where is the author going with this?
>>
File: 001.jpg (101KB, 750x1156px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
101KB, 750x1156px
This doesn't like his previous works at all, I hope it goes nowhere and he makes a sequel to Angel Denetsu
>>
>>156629469
Did it get serialised
>>
File: Angel Densetsu v15 168-169.png (323KB, 1531x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Angel Densetsu v15 168-169.png
323KB, 1531x1200px
>>156629730
idk AD had a pretty perfect ending
>>
>>156630199
dont think so
>>
File: 001.jpg (52KB, 750x1195px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
52KB, 750x1195px
>>156630276
You're right, I just wish the AD universe was explored a little more with SoL sidestories about his blood relations, college/career, children, etc.
>>
>>156629469
Should have drawn SoL Ecchi instead.
>>
>>156629469
Just do Claymore: Mainland Arc you hack.
>>
>>156631013
>mainland turns out to be super advanced
>this is actually mainland arc
>>
>>156631436
>Humans used advanced technology to fight Dragon's Kin after Claymores don't work out
>>
>>156629469
>>156631013

I sort expected that he would a manga aboutnthe Dragon Descendants and the mainland but I think Norihiro Yagi is really tired, he last one shot seems to be a shameless Shonen crash grab
>>
>>156632377
>shameless Shonen crash grab
got to pay those bills somehow
>>
File: KILLMEPLS.png (17KB, 236x226px) Image search: [Google]
KILLMEPLS.png
17KB, 236x226px
>>156629469
>>
>>156630276
>>156629469
>>156629730
>>156633062

Is this artist an alien or something ?
>>
>>156630473

Then you want an epilogue one-shot, or whatever, but the ending was great.

I love AD, but it doesn't need more.

I want the author to try new things and see what happens, it would actually kind of suck if his new manga is too much like Claymore.
>>
>>156629469

Are you implying that Claymore wasn't Sci-fi?
>>
>>156633290
deep down I do agree that AD and Claymore should be left alone

that said this shit seems so passionless
>>
>>156633488

Well I wouldn't agree that Claymore needs be over.

I mean, Clare's story may be over, but that world had a lot more to show. (And maybe a cameo later?)

We are all waiting for mainland, that plot twist was actually great.
>>
>>156633749
Im not saying that in that I don't want a continuation/Mainland part, but Yagi said he didn't have anything else to add to Claymore so i'd rather he not force it
>>
>>156633749
>that plot twist was actually great

The plot twist was shit. It took away from the story about Clare and Priscilla. Why should you care when you know something bigger is happening out there?
>>
>>156634309

That's like saying that your life has no meaning because in the whole world it is only a speck.

I mean, there is always something bigger going on.

Clare and Priscila's fight was interesting, but It also wasn't the most important thing on the life of every single person the island, so much less on the whole world. Even before the twist, that much had to be clear.
>>
>>156633749
Who needs Claymore when we have Shingeki no Claymore, which is now basically the same plot.
>>
>>156634747
from the spoilers that I read, this is pretty accurate

I should start following the anime
>>
>>156634553
>That's like saying that your life has no meaning because in the whole world it is only a speck.

No, it's not actually. It's peace time so I'm supposed to be minding my business. If there's war outside, all my personal squabbles would take a backseat, much less my care for others' business.
>>
>>156636092
>If there's war outside, all my personal squabbles would take a backseat,
to be fair they have no reason to involve themselves and no real alliances
>>
>>156636092

That makes 0 sense, and is only tangentially related to the matter at hand. Why would they care about a war they had nothing to do with just because it is happening?
Also;
>It's peace time so I'm supposed to be minding my business
What are you, a fucking soilder bee?

Yet, I had learned that logic doesn't work with some people. This kind of discussion can only regress into pointless chain posting.
Lets do this, you be you, and I will go away and not pay attention to this thread anymore.
>>
>>156636345
>>156636491
If the writing was realistic, they'd be asking the same questions you and me are - what's going on in the mainland, will the black men really leave us alone, what's man's place in the pecking order really?

Knowledge that the world isn't just your little continent provokes asking pretty existential stuff.
>>
>>156636616

I know I said that, but really, this too stupid an answer to ignore.

Too fucking stupid.

Why would that affect them at all?

It just makes no sense, you start by saying that they problems don't matter because there is a war out there, and then argument that they should be afraid the "black men" would leave them be or not, when the so called black men don't even know they exist in the first place if you read the manga, and also that they need to rethink who they are because the continent they lived in wasn't the main one.

It just ridiculous.

I know, it's my fault for not unfollowing the thread.

I promise I will ignore your stupidity from this point onward, sorry.
>>
>We need her head!
>Shoot her!
>Okay, we shot her, conveniently nobody notices she's an android
>Okay, she dropped ded ~5 meters ahead of us, but there's no need to take the body or head or whatever now, let's bail!

This writing is shit. SHIIIIT.
>>
>>156636616
To see them asking those questions would've been fine, but I don't think the conclusion would've been any different. They wanted no part of something that didn't involve them and threatened the Men In Black to leave them alone.

I think as time passed there would be a few curious Claymores that want to do some traveling and I could see a sequel being made out of that
>>
>>156637107
they were running from the kid
>>
>>156631013
>>156632377
What it would be about? Unless that Dragon empire was really merciful, they could just steamroll the Organisation's country if their regular Dragon descendants were about as strong as weak Claymores.
>>
File: ss-000166.png (260KB, 645x477px) Image search: [Google]
ss-000166.png
260KB, 645x477px
>>156637097
Same logic applies
>>
>>156641587
They have nothing to get from that war. In fact, fighting against Dragon descendants would mean helping the guys whose country financed the whole experiment on the island. You know, the same guys who created monsters that would go on big killing and human eating sprees, the same guys who would find little boys and girls to stuff them full of the monster organs to fight in a neverending war they themselves created.To make it worse, many of those boys and girls would go on to become powerful monsters that would kill their former friends and comrades en masse/would be killed by their friends.

Claymores already learned the truth and reasons for the whole thing. They even warn the spy guy for the Dragon descendant empire to tell his superiors not to screw with them. There is nothing else that had to be done.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.