[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come we never see that on anime on people who have fainted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: fireman carry.jpg (20KB, 445x403px) Image search: [Google]
fireman carry.jpg
20KB, 445x403px
how come we never see that on anime on people who have fainted? is carrying them on your back easier?
>>
>>156624983
>Carrying someone in this manner has several advantages over other methods of moving another person. The subject's torso is fairly level, which helps prevent further injuries. When the subject's weight is evenly distributed over both shoulders, it is easier to carry them for a longer distance – 50 feet (15 metres) or more.

The fireman's carry is preferred over a single-shoulder carry if someone is seriously hurt or if the person must be carried for a considerable amount of time. A person being carried over one shoulder would experience more jarring as his or her body is dangling more freely over the carrier's shoulder. Also, blood would be unevenly distributed if someone was dangling upside-down over the carrier's shoulder for an extended period of time. This could also be a very uncomfortable position for the carried person if he or she is still conscious.

>The fireman's carry allows a soldier to carry an injured comrade securely using only one hand, leaving their other hand free to carry and fire their weapon if required.

>The fireman's carry, utilizing back and shoulder strength, is engineered as an emergency measure to optimize power, endurance, and mobility. As such, it may be applicable where there is ongoing hazard, the carried person is larger than the rescuer, the rescuer is otherwise unable to move the victim at all, or it is imperative to cross significant distances, quickly. It is by no means appropriate when a stretcher is available and a viable alternative, or when the rescuer has the size and strength to easily carry the subject in a gentler, more compassionate and considerate hold.

But princess carry is more romanchikku and is embedded into anime culture.
>>
>>156625577
I see. thanks
>>
>>156624983
The bigger question is, how do anime characters carry unconscious people on their backs? I tried it with my sister and it's fucking impossible.
>>
>>156624983
I'm pretty sure most common everyday folk aren't aware of that technique. I vaguely remember seeing it happen in a movie though, but which one escapes my mind.

>>156628299
In anime-land all girls are light as feathers.
>>
>>156628299
Do you mean a fireman carry like in the OP or another type of carry?
>>
File: IMG_20170501_194738.jpg (33KB, 676x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170501_194738.jpg
33KB, 676x581px
>>156628596
Carrying someone on your back like this
It happens on a buttload of anime but is impossible
>>
>>156629246
Is impossible if they're unconscious, I mean
>>
>>156629246
was your problem holding them there or getting them in place? if holding them was the problem i guess you'd need to flex your back muscles to be tight. if the problem was to get them up, I guess putting them against a tree or a rock and then squatting them would be the solution
>>
>>156629333
Holding them in place. To carry someone on your back they need to hold on to your chest/neck or else they fall backwards, and they can't do that while unconscious. You also cannot hold their arms as your arms need to be holding their legs.
>>
It's more romantic.
>>
>>156629246
Usually I see unconscious girls with their arms hanging over the MC's shoulders while he leans forward, maybe that helps stabilize them.
>>
>>156636496
Doesn't work that way either. If the arms are not holding, it as good as having no arms. The only way I managed to keep her from falling was bending forward until I was basically horizontal, which makes walking hard and keeping the person's balance even harder.
>>
>>156628299
So why was your sister unconscious, anon?
>>
>>156637277
She wasn't actually unconscious, I asked her to help me test it.
>>
>>156624983
Only time i saw that was in manga Dungeon Meshi and I remember it was praised for a proper portrayal of a practical carry method
>>
>>156629246
All you have to do is.
>Set her on the ground.
>Lie beside her.
>Roll over on top of her.
>Grab her arms.
>Twist her body to flop on your back
>Shift her higher on your back for last step.
>Use mad leg power(from squats and deadlifts ) And presto she is on your back and you can carry her on your back.
>>
File: sa.png (75KB, 211x173px) Image search: [Google]
sa.png
75KB, 211x173px
>>156640828
>Lie beside her.
>Roll over on top of her.
>>
>>156629246
Newfags can't into piggyback
>>
>>156640828
And how do I stop her from falling backwards?
>>
>>156625577
>princess carry
The best carry
Second would be piggyback
>>
File: GIS.jpg (88KB, 390x540px) Image search: [Google]
GIS.jpg
88KB, 390x540px
>>156644925
- Angle body forward a bit
- Positioning your hand a bit in the back
- Gravity
>>
File: weegee-wall.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
weegee-wall.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
>>156637698
That makes a huge difference. When you're awake, you automatically balance your weight to avoid putting pressure on your spine or major nerves. An unconscious person feels as heavy as they are.
>>
>>156625577
Doesn't your post flat out imply princess carry is better if you have the strength for it? Fireman carry looks like it could even be bad if the victim has damage to their chest/respiratory.
>>
>>156645303
Assuming the person you're carrying isn't a lot smaller than you, princess carry will either heavily restrict their blood flow and breathing (if you keep your arms close together) or will do punishing damage to your back regardless of strength (if you keep your arms far apart). If the victim has damage to the chest then any form of movement that isn't laying flat on a stretcher is liable to fuck them up even worse.
>>
File: 019p.png (618KB, 865x1200px) Image search: [Google]
019p.png
618KB, 865x1200px
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.