[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this retarded bullshit? Since when was Naruto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Naruto v25-171.jpg (428KB, 1466x2200px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto v25-171.jpg
428KB, 1466x2200px
What the fuck is this retarded bullshit?
Since when was Naruto and Sasuke "friends" beyond a petty rivalry that was barely developed?

Kishimoto is a fucking hack, the entirety of Naruto hinges on the relationship between the mc and Sasuke and he can't even portray any kind of "friendship" between them.
>>
>>156624577
>Kishimoto is a fucking hack

And there you go
>>
>>156624577
The first real arc has Sasuke throwing himself in the line of saving Naruto's bitch ass. There you go, answered the question of you shitpost.
>>
>>156625282
But that's just common fucking sense, Naruto was his companion on that mission.
>>
>>156624577
YOU ARE MY FRIEND
>>
He has shitty fights and emo backstories to tell, there's no time for portraying friendship in casual moments. That's what anime filler is for. Though I don't think they ever portrayed their friendship either, my point is they could have.

But yeah, it is pretty funny how hard Kishimoto asspulled this supposedly super strong friendship between them.
>>
The whole friendship thing never made sense to me either, they were nothing more than just classmates who fucking hated each other. Way different feel than what Gon and Killua have, now that's a genuine friendship.
>>
>>156624577
You know, despite everything, the sharingan still looks really fucking cool.
>>
>>156625373

Not common sense at all, most people aren't going to go risk their lives for someone just for being a "companion on the mission".

They are like 10 years old or whatever.

Also Naruto has zero friends at that point either. So take it into consideration.
>>
>>156624577
Fuck off Narutard
>>
Sasuke and Naruto had no friends

Naruto needed someone to support him emotionally, and Sasuke needed a best friend to kill to achieve the whatever-the-fuck sharingan

So they just pretended they were friends until they kind of became friends?

It is really stupid
>>
>>156626130
Fake it 'til you make it I guess.
>>
The so-called bond between Naruto and Sasuke is really not well developed at all. You can say it is all you want, but the point of the matter is that at no point do I seriously think Team 7 truly liked each other at least to that kind of extent. The Land of Waves is when they first show the signs of forming a bond and then after that, they're basically separated in every arc after.

There's the Forest of Death yeah, but they only actually team up at the end of that. After that, at no point do they ever work as a "team" or even be in the same space until Naruto gets back from finding Tsunade and then right after that is Sasuke Retrieval.

It is the biggest flaw of the manga. All Kishimoto needed was for them to go on a few more missions together, but he rushed straight into the Chuunin exams. It's a huge flaw, outside of Naruto treating his actual friends around him lesser than Sauce, and one I'll never really like the series for
>>
>>156624577
I think it began during the fight with Haku.

Naruto was about to die but Sasuke sacrificed his life for Naruto. Sasuke got completely fucked up. Naruto knew that Sasuke's point of living is to avenge his clan and kill a certain someone but Sasuke gave it all up for Naruto. At that moment, Sasuke would rather have Naruto live then himself.

That's when Naruto realized what Sasuke really feels and despite Sasuke's constent edginess throughout the series Naruto knows that Sasuke truly loves Naruto as a brother.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.