[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can Hanasaku Iroha still look better than other PA works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Hanasaku Iroha - 26 - Large 40.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hanasaku Iroha - 26 - Large 40.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
How can Hanasaku Iroha still look better than other PA works coming out today?
>>
More passion and effort?
>>
Yeah, it's kind of weird. 2011 was before anime really transitioned over to digital.
>>
I love this fucking show SO MUCH.
>>
Watch more pa works series.
>>
>>156608917
Only one even close is Uchouten Kazoku and that's only because it has a very unique artstyle.

For example Sakura Quest is just somehow horribly bland.
>>
>>156609049
>didnt watch nagi no asukara
>>
>>156609216
Nagi no Asukara had good backgrounds but horrendous designs and is probably their worst case of the characters not fitting with the backgrounds.
>>
>>156609216
That show was awful, like just the worst.

It had no plot, the characters were boring, and they never once even alluded to how any of the things that were happening worked.
>>
>>156608687
What's more surprising is that Mari Okada wrote a good show once.
>>
>>156609216
It was shit. It made some pretty things like change in seasons, but I'm still impressed on how you take fantasy setting of those possibilities and somehow manage to reproduce totally boring and uninspiring looking underwater city. Environment and character design -wise it was really lacking.

Even if it did some thing in a prettier fashion than HanaIro the fact something as average as NagiAsu can be mentioned as the singular competitor tells something about the studio.
>>
>>156609281
Haha what? Okay anon.

>>156609341
>no plot
I'm sorry you are retarded.

Sorry to disturb your circlejerk thread.
>>
File: a64e02d28798c9544a7528d6c1742c38.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a64e02d28798c9544a7528d6c1742c38.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
>>156608687
It was the anime they made for their 10 year anniversary.
>>
>>156609515
Nothing happened. I kept watching expecting something to happen but it was so stagnant that I just couldn't keep up with it. It was one of only a few series that I've actually dropped because of how bad it was.
>>
>>156609571
I understand if you dropped it because of its story or just stupid to give a shit about the story, but next time try read the OP more carefully.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.