[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Code Geass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1335.jpg (26KB, 301x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1335.jpg
26KB, 301x488px
He's the most logical choice for R3 villain.

You know it's true Geassfags
>>
>>156605224
No way, it makes absolutely no sense and it's predictable as fuck

But I assume and hope that they're going to reveal his connection to the geass cult this season. Or at least a modified version of what they planned in the beginning to explain him being superhuman and shit.
>>
>>156605394

He has a connection to the Geass?
>>
>>156605224
That's not Shirley's mom
>>
>>156605556
Geass was supposed to explain his unhuman strength
>>
>>156605224
would be boring
>>
>>156605224
The final boss will be geass aliens from Jupiter
>>
Everybody Knows Orange man is the villain. He finds out Ledouche killed his secret lover Marianne and he goes on a rampage.
>>
It's jewogi. He's the bad guy. Lelouch is sick of how some countries are forcing other countries to take refugees and stands up against the violent refugee terrorists.
>>
The final villain has to be CC, they've used literally every character already
>>
File: the true hero.jpg (82KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
the true hero.jpg
82KB, 960x540px
>>156609153
I'm tired of people slandering Ougi's name. He did nothing wrong
>>
Why are we even getting a season 3? Season 2 wrapped everything up perfectly.
>>
>>156611051
Money and annoying fans.
>>
It will be some random background character that appeared in R1.

They'll do some ass pull that they were always involved, just behind the scenes.
>>
>>156609220
I don't know if she'll be the villain but she's definitely going to die
>>
>>156605224
Is R3 paced after Akitor the Exile?
Because he's already a shadow of his former self by then.
>>
>>156613057
The oavs take place between R1 and R2 you retard
>>
>>156613079
Akito the Exile isn't.
>>
File: maniacal laughter.jpg (17KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
maniacal laughter.jpg
17KB, 640x448px
>>156613136
Oh it takes place after Lelouch dies then ?
>>
>>156613136
Akito is between r1 and r2.
What are you smoking?
>>
>>156613208
>>156613270
Well I assumed it meant he "died", as he appear again and apparently is more unstable then even due to Geass ultimitively diriving anyone insane. At least I could explain his behaviour any other way.
>>
>>156613319
Did you not even consider the fact that Suzaku, and fucking Britannia, were also still there and at war ?
>>
>>156613397
I watched it just recently and the original run and it's ending have been really long ago so the memory was a bit hazy.
>>
>>156605224
Gay.
>>
>>156613464
Lelouch is borderline crazy in AtE because he has false memories to make him serve Britannia's interests. That's why Suzaku is at his side and doesn't want to give him water.
Requesting the pic, I don't have it dammit
>>
>>156613531
Guess that explains why Suzaku was such a dick. I assumed it was disgust over how far he had falled.

Still seems risky to send him on these kind of missions under those circumstances.
>>
>>156613609
Worst case, he kills Lelouch and burns all his chances to become a knight, while putting an end to a terrorist and a royal family member.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.