[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some great OH SHIT moments?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
What are some great OH SHIT moments?
>>
I feel like people overhype Beerus way too much, frankly I feel like Blue Vegito could easily beat his ass but Beerus fanatics claim that Goku and Vegeta will NEVER be able to surpass/beat him, which is stupid because frankly I think Goku can already beat him easily at the level he's at now. Goku's growth rate is so overwhelming that it's insane, and Beerus probably isn't even that strong compared to other Gods of Destruction. So if Goku can beat Beerus than that just means he beat a lower level God of Destruction, doesn't mean he can beat the upper level God of Destructions from the higher ranking universes.

I am really curious to see the direction DBZ Super takes, especially with the whole universe tournament arc. I'm excited to see what will happen in the end, like there are just so many things that could happen.
>>
>>156602979
It's more than Beerus has been shown as a rising ceiling type of opponent. He might've been somewhat stronger than one character before but now he's stronger than that character after they're more than ten times stronger without doing anything. He'll keep having his level increased until they want it to stop.
>>
>>156602898
Imagine how much more memorable it would have been if he finally went Super Vegeta 3
>>
>>156602979
Beerus is a moving goalpost, he is just strong because fuck you.
>>
Boros kicking saitama to the moon
>>
>>156602898
It's really Vegeta's awesome theme that made this scene so memorable. It fit perfectly.
>>
>>156602898
this scene was so much better in the movie or the greek dub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyigfTLv8o8
>>
>>156602979
>I feel like Blue Vegito could easily beat his ass
In latest manga chapter shin pretty much confirms that ssb vegito is stronger than beerus.
>>
>>156605418
>this scene was so much better in the movie or the greek dub
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyigfTLv8o8

>greek

Lol
>>
>>156602898
that was pretty fucking cringe though
>>
>>156605568
henlo beerus
helllo you STINKY CAT
go hakai a fruit ugly
>>
>>156603552
What a shit character
>>
>>156602979
Does it really matter in the end?

Seems Beerus basically has a free kill switch by merit of his position and title as a god like when he killed Zamasu, it didn't seem like a regular physical kill but part of a different powerset. Hence the whole rule about gods of destruction not being allowed to fight in case it got too out of control.

It wouldn't be strange for Zen to confer a fraction of his reality erasure powers down to his staff who are responsible for maintenance.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.