[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masamune-kun No Revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1883.jpg (96KB, 580x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1883.jpg
96KB, 580x833px
He literally has cancer now
>>
File: kOkDX10.jpg (88KB, 580x833px) Image search: [Google]
kOkDX10.jpg
88KB, 580x833px
>>156580697
I was surprised there was finally a real chapter, Masamune cancer aside.
>>
>>156581181
Dump it.
>>
>>156580697
That's what you get when you are the MC of a shit manga
>>
I haven't heard of cancer as a result of malnutrition (do educate me if I'm wrong).

Those spots are likely just a sign of vitamin deficiency.
>>
>>156580697
A manga so bad it gave their characters cancer.
>>
>>156580697
He's under-eater. He's bound to get health problem.
Now he only need to die so Aki will despair and end this manga which have been spiraling down hill after neko confession.
>>
>>156581817
idk, the supplements he took for weight loss and general reduction of immune system due to malnutrition could increase likelihood of cancer.
>>
>>156582364
Who cares about Neko? She's as bad as most of the other characters.
>>
>>156582596
That's my point. They wasted several chapters to build up the unnecessary confession, and got writer's block after that.
>>
>>156582831
how many chapters are still left? Meido and the trap still have to confess their feelings for Masamune-Kun NoRevenge
>>
>story about to end
>edges us along with side chapters for a while
>finally comes out with a real chapter
>gives mc some bullshit illness to extend the story
>even though he's incredibly healthy and young
Why? Just end it and make a whole new manga; this one already hit it's climax.
>>
File: 0WLRVTX.jpg (147KB, 580x833px) Image search: [Google]
0WLRVTX.jpg
147KB, 580x833px
>>156581637
can't dump atm, but if someone wants to, the ch is here - http://imgur.com/a/xZpG1
>>
File: biz.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
biz.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
>>156580697
IN Cancer
OUT Truck
>>
>>156583323
It's not really some bullshit illness; It's urticaria, which is a sign of malnutrition.

One thing that was clearly shown in the manga was how he kept getting thinner and thinner.

If anything, this is a good moral for this story, as healthy eating habits are good, but malnutrition isn't one of them.
>>
>>156583468
>One thing that was clearly shown in the manga was how he kept getting thinner and thinner.
I didn't notice that at all. In fact, he seemed to be eating, just not the unhealthy foods his mom made for him.
>>
>>156583543
Read everything from the middle to the latest chapters, and you'll see him getting thinner and thinner.

>the unhealthy foods his mom made for him
That's the thing, though, if anything he seemed like the type of person that completely cut carbs and fat from his diet, even though both are important.
>>
File: 1488412211168.png (93KB, 406x172px) Image search: [Google]
1488412211168.png
93KB, 406x172px
>>156580697
Yes, yes. Die and make Aki cry. Revenge complete.
>>
>>156580697
Author wrote himself in a corner.
At this point it was going to be either cancer or truck-kun route.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.