[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 568 [END]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: img000014.png (397KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000014.png
397KB, 836x1200px
Hayate ended after 13 years, any final thoughts on this series?
>>
>>156574516
Is she saying she lost?
>>
>>156574537
Pretty much
>>
I'm glad its over.
>>
hayate should've stayed dead
>>
Anyone knows where i could find all the volume covers (maybe even chapters) in a good resolution?
The wiki seems to have low res ones
>>
Nagi won, why.
>>
I'm glad it's over.
Sure was a fucking waste of time.
>>
>>156574516
It ended in a whimper. Haha!
>>
File: 1476618529792.jpg (201KB, 678x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476618529792.jpg
201KB, 678x1000px
Athena a best. A BEST.
>>
I teared up a little at the end... ;^;
>>
>>156574813
Literally the only ending I didn't want. I would have accepted anything else.
>>
>>156574516
>13 years
It's really been that long? 13 years?
>>
>>156575948
a good portion of those 13 years is doujin namek
>>
Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we are free at last.
>>
>>156575561
what happened to athena anyways? did they ever give an explanation for a-tan?
>>
File: 1408133252191.jpg (38KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1408133252191.jpg
38KB, 450x495px
>>156574516
>13 years
and he still manage to make the worst ending for his manga
>>
>>156574516
So Hina knew where Hayate was during all this time? Also, the third page to the last, did you think Hayate was going to confess to Nagi?
>>
>>156574516
The only thing this series reminds me of is how godly Eclipse was as a fansub group

Too bad the fansub scene is dead now.
>>
>>156576113
No, he didn't explain anything at all. Not even who Maria was, and even tried to bait A-tans feelings onto Hayate's brother at one point.

He really did lose his way, making wonderful characters then focusing on the gag characters for 7+ fucking years, he just wanted to prolong his meal ticket.
>>
>>156576517
She was confessing to the wind.
>>
>>156576640
Oh, you.
>>
Hayate was like an old dog on death's door for me, i'll cherish the memories but it's good that it's finally over
A-tan still the best after all these years
>>
>spend a LOT of time at the end making it clear Hayate care for Nagi as his savior and someone who needed him

>leave a ton of unanswered shit

>fuck it, Nagi end

>but before that let me fuck around with the Hinafags who were the actual fans who supported this whole circus outside buying the manga

Hata sensei you admirable bastard you
>>
>>156576630
Tell me about it. I wanted to know more about Ikusa's back story, or even Himegami. It felt that Sakuya was neglected towards the end too.

However, I am glad Nagi grew up in the end.
>>
Christ, most of the manga I've been reading have been ending or started their ending arcs.
Anyways Hayate's ending could've been better with tying up loose ends but all in all, I'm glad it's finally finished.
Thought the Nagi end still feels a bit wrong since I don't feel any romantic chemistry between the two still.
>>
>>156577341
Hayate has been on death's door for the past 450 chapters, that old dog must have been really stubborn.
>>
>>156574516
Hetero is clearly patHETtic
>>
What happend to Maria?

Just vanished?
>>
>>156578100
Pretty much
>>
Nishizawa official best girl.
>>
So in 13 years (real time), Nagi went from being a lazy, unemployed, single hikikomori otaku to an active, responsible normie with friends, a job, an SO, and doing high school sports.

Meanwhile, in 13 years, I did the exact reverse. Maybe if this manga had concluded and resolved its conflicts sooner, I would have taken its message to heart and my life wouldn't have turned out this way. Thanks Hata-sensei.
>>
Wonder what he's planning for his next series.
>>
>>156577394
The author is fucked if he wants to make another manga.
He won't get any support after this clusterfuck ending
>>
>>156574537
I have a hard time believing that she went through with the confession and did not screw it up. Or did Hata not want to show her being rejected.
>>
At least he didn't spoil my waifu Chiharu
>Nagi becomes a normie
Yep, almost as annoying as TWGOK's ending
>>
>>156579094
What happened to that space adventure one?
>>
>>156574516
If he's not writing side-stories giving closures to characters like Athena or Maria, his career is over. What a fucking hack.
>>
>>156576630
I've enjoyed some fillers with Isumi or Hamster but really got fed up when Sharna started getting chapters, fucking wasted weeks after Doujin Namek already wasted them
>>
>>156578842
You forget that she went from one of the richest persons in the world to a poorfaq who needs to do shitty part time jobs to get by.
>>
>>156581032
>but really got fed up when Sharna [and Fumi]
I wouldn't have had a problem with those two if Hata expanded on the story about Fumi becoming the next student council president. Seemed like he just could not fit it in, along with many other things.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.