[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a mobage make for a good show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 3.jpg (567KB, 1280x1824px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
567KB, 1280x1824px
Would a mobage make for a good show?
>>
File: ithappened.jpg (133KB, 810x1400px) Image search: [Google]
ithappened.jpg
133KB, 810x1400px
>>156573619

Depends on your definition of "Good".

If you are fan of the original game, you'll probably just want to see your favorite characters animated. So a simple SoL would do great for fans and probably would get other people interested, because of that: focus on the characters.

On the other hand, trying to force the usual shit-tier stories of the games into the anime hardly works since this games tend to have tons of characters, a story driven anime would have to focus on a few characters... something that translates in leaving behind or forcing popular characters in the story. Both deal breakers.

With that said, miracles do happen. Look at the biggest show of the last season.
>>
>>156573619
What is Granblue fantasy?
>>
Mobage usually have little to no story, so the anime adaptation takes a ton of liberties. Cheap cash grab games never have good stories, but anime can make it good and draw attention to the cast and characters, thus giving the game much needed love.
>>
>>156573619
>find this dijon
>all traps

gay
>>
>>156573888
>good
>>
>>156574084
its just weird in general. What kind of mangaka makes their assistant sleep with them while both of your are dressed up as Shimakaze
>>
Worked for Rage of Bahamut. That was well out of left field and most excellent.
>>
>>156574282
if i could find a cute assistant i would totally do that
>>
>>156574282
The kind that likes boatsluts(male)
>>
>>156574282
>he doesn't sleep with his coworkers dressed up as Shimakaze
>>
>>156575425
>>156575487
>>156575603
no thats weird!
>>
>>156573619
depends if they are trying to shill the game or not. its probably a good thing nexon killed kemono friends.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.