[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Adventures of Peter Pan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Peter_Pan.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Pan.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
I remember that it used to air on Fox Kids and I fucking loved it. Has anyone else watched this?
>>
>>156568832
yeah
>>
>>156568832
Yeah I have watched it.

It is notable for involving the work of quite a number of great animators. Takashi Nakamura, Norio Matsumoto, Shinya Ohira, Mitsuo Iso, Hiroyuki Okiura, Osamu Tanabe.
>>
>>156569195
Wow you sure know a lot
>>
Yeah I liked it a lot, a bit surprised to see where it went in the second half, but I liked both. Chikao Ootsuka's Hook is amazing, John was different from many western prissy faggot takes and I'm glad they gave him most filler episodes because it was so good, the animation was excellent and the overall vision of Neverland was fun and well-made.
>>
File: 7Kz1FP8.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7Kz1FP8.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>156568832
>that art style
Reminds me of Gosenzo-sama
>>
>>156571546
I think although they were released around the same time Utsunomiya (Character Design for Gonsezosama) took quite a lot of inspiration from working with Takashi Nakamura who has a very similar style in character design.
>>
Marathoned in a single day.
>>
>>156568832
I wanted to watch it but the art style threw me off.
But I still really want to watch it...
>>
>>156573375
>the art style threw me off.
It looks cool though. I haven't seen it, but if it's animated anything like >>156571546
I'm sure it has excellent sakuga to top.
>>
Sakugabooru doesn't have some of the best bits I remember.
Well it wouldn't, since there are more than four good sakuga parts in the show.
>>
>>156573453
Sakugabooru sucks.
>>
>>156573489
only because no one uploads old shit
>>
>>156573503
Well, that too, but it just sucks as a whole.
>>
>>156573557
Not really. No better resource on the internet of its type.
>>
>>156573724
That doesn't mean it doesn't suck.
>>
>>156573797
Tell me something that sucks about it as a resource that isn't "I don't like the people that run the site and their opinions".
>>
One of the first animus I watched.
>>
>>156573835
>I don't like the people that run the site and their opinions
That's part of what makes it suck as a resource though, Yuyucow basically turned it into a Crunchyroll sister site.
>>
>>156576569
You're obsessed
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.