[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you have done in her situation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1492689215459.png (191KB, 686x386px) Image search: [Google]
1492689215459.png
191KB, 686x386px
What would you have done in her situation?
>>
why this sucked, was it for thr NTR?
>>
>>156546264
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>interactions when you're a child have any meaning to your adult life
>all interactions with the opposite gender are strictly for romantic purposes

Maintain autism, /a/
>>
>Usagi Drop's MC adopts little girl
>fucks her at the end
>/a/ gets mad

>Erased saves little girl
>doesn't fuck her at the end
>/a/ gets mad

THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?
>>
File: 1492298228521.png (90KB, 422x315px) Image search: [Google]
1492298228521.png
90KB, 422x315px
>>
>>156546264
I'd hope he survives because I recognized the things he had done for me, then I would get involved in the shit I have in my own life (education, relationships, etc.) and when I learned that the kid who had helped me when I was younger survived I would be surprised and happy but I'd be older and have gone through a lot of complex things that have nothing to do with him
>>
>>156546264
Wished I was in a good show.
>>
It's not so much the fact that he found another man, but the fact that said man was MC's friend.
>>
>>156547080
>Usagi Drop's MC adopts little girl
>fucks her at the end
>/a/ gets mad
More like normalfags get mad. Usagi drops ending was perfect.
>>
Doesn't matter because he gets the better girl in the end
>>
>>156546264
This gave me the most rockhard erection, one of his best friends who he went back in time to save fucked the woman he loved who he also saved while he was in a coma. How much do you want to bet that they fucked on his hospital bed right next to him while he was in a coma?
>>
>>156551414

i'm happy to see that patricians are still on /a/
>>
>>156546883
>all interactions with the opposite gender are strictly for romantic purposes
Yes this is my belief
How is this wrong?
>>
>>156557179
Stop fucking your grandmother.
>>
Post that webm
>>
Common sense is hard for idiots.

It's fine that she moved on. But there was no good reason to bring her kid in to show off. It's basically rubbing salt into the wound of someone who suddnedly lost several years of their life.

I'd probably snap and find a way to kill her for the betrayal.
>>
>>156546264
Kill myself for being a roastie
>>
File: 1441367859401.jpg (87KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1441367859401.jpg
87KB, 800x850px
>>156546264
>wasting your entire life so you can save an ungrateful bitch that cucks you with your best friend
>>
>>156547080
the whole coma thing was bullshit anyway. biggest fuck you they could have pulled, and the villain was so blatant I literally thought the shit they were doing to imply it was him was just a red herring, because no way would they end it that badly. if they'd spent more time on the other female characters maybe it wouldn't seem so much of a cockblock, but since they just cut all the shit with anyone else, had entirely set it up to definitely end with those two, since they were pretty much the only two characters that did anything in the tv series, just cucking him with some coma bullshit was literally the most ridiculous thing they could have done.
>>
>>156546264
I didn't like this anime, but I respect the author for being faithful to his vision of the story while disregarding self-insert fags and waifufags altogether.
>>
>>156557377
Jesus fuck, parents take their babies with them when they go places. If you're seeing that as rubbing salt in someone's wounds, you've got issues.
>>
>>156557377
>rubbing salt into the wound of someone who suddnedly lost several years of their life.
Why do you assume the MC is as braindead as his audience?
>>
>>156547080
>Implying /a/ is some amorphous hivemind blob.
How many people post on /a/, a couple of hundreds? Expect opposing opinions.
>>
>>156546264
Remember when people tried to pretend this anime wasn't trash?
>>
>>156546264
Punch.
>>
>>156547080
Usagi Drop did it bad though.
>>
>>156551414

Shitty writting =/= outrage, when you get some actual taste you might be able to tell the difference yourself.
>>
>>156560322
>it's trash because muh OTP
>>
>>156546883

See >>156562013

The kucked meme is strong in this one. However the reason why /a/ dislikes it is because it's just shitty/lazy writing for a show that had a pretty interesting premise.
>>
>>156546264
Move on with life like any other rational person. Don't know why she was there. If anything they could have caught up later after he had got on his feet again. That part is just for drama and cuck fetishists.
>>
>>156546264
ask her if I can watch her make babies with Hiromi
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.