[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What VN would lend itself the best to an anime adaptation? Also,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: inganockbox_2126[1].jpg (113KB, 340x500px) Image search: [Google]
inganockbox_2126[1].jpg
113KB, 340x500px
What VN would lend itself the best to an anime adaptation? Also, post good VNs. Don't post stupid shit like Saya no Uta and Ever17
>>
But I like SnU, E17 AND all steampunk liar softs.
Anyway I wish I could see these animated instead of generic LN shit or steampunk wannabe LNs but we all know it wouldn't sell and I am not sure if the VN sales would increase that much by an anime.
Is anybody translating the other VNs of that series?
>>
>>156519027
Mememasa
>>
I would say Sharin no Kuni if the main heroine wasn't so awful.
>>
Aoi Shiro
>>
Otoboku
>>
>>156519402
Let me tell you why this game is shit

1. It took fucking FOREVER. Even though it's a simple, uncomplicated storyline, they mange to drag this shit out for about 50 fucking hours. Only about lets see 30mins of Coco route had anything significant happening and not recycle materials, the rest was filled with lolcloning faggotry and fucking lectures on 1Dvs2Dvs3Dvs4D. Not to mention EXPLAINING character development. "This is what happened, this is how I got trapped, this is how we are making the chicken sandwiches and turning off the valve, blah, blah, blah..." SHUT THE FUCK UP! Yeah, I saw what fucking happened, you don't have to explain it. You're literally undermining any actual character development this game had.

2. THE FUCKING MCs! Has to be the most unlikeable retarded fuck in the history in VN history. 1 spends half the route being a stuck up, arrogant, dick. The other spends the other half being a unless little bitch. And then the last one, oh BLICK. At the first sign of trouble he instantly just showed up making everything right. Basically they spend the whole of the game being fucking useless and retarded and getting their ass saved by a magical being. 1. MC: I'm so much more grown up now after getting raped by Tsugumi. 2. Other character: Nooo we are all trapped again help we are all gonna die 3. Oh how foolish I was just acting lets continue eating chicken sandwiches 4. Rinse 5. Repeat. This cycle literally went on till the very last second of the game.
>>
>>156520237
3. Our main hero got trapped in such stupid fucking ways. "I HAVE TO SACRIFICE MYSELF FOR THE WOMAN THAT JUST RAPED ME! I'M TOO STUPID TO USE THAT THING IN MY HEAD CALLED A BRAIN AND THINK UP A LESS RETARDED WAY!" Not to mention they all got trapped for god know how long bitching and whining about how they are gonna die but can still eat sandwiches happily. It really all seemed like an after though. Like the writers we're thinking "Guys! Wtf!? The game is about to end! We need to bring in a magical being and some zombie immortality virus to save them"

4. The rape. Firstly, is it just me or was this one the most out of place black sex scene in the history of interactive novel? Why was it even there if it is gonna be a black screen? It was a completely unnecessary censoring. It is like they are trying to put in sex scene but they are too afraid to be slapped by a 18+ label. You don't need to have sex to pass the zombie virus. Shock value? Fap material with a black screen? I don't know, but it was terribly out of character for Tsugumi which hated the MC gut to fuck him.

How can anyone rate this game above mediocre? Is the VN community seriosuly full of 12 year olds? "OMG SHIT BRICKS" "FUCK YEAH! TSUGUMI SO TSUNDERE" "OMG LOOK! SHE'S IN THE WASHING MACHINE!" "CLONING CURE VIRUS 4D DIMENSION MIND FUCK" In all honesty I thought Tsugumi route was much better. Not only did it take like 1/10 of the time, the endings were meaningful, had impact and most importantly the MC stayed dead.

tl;dr It's shit. Sucks to infinity and not worth the money.
>>
>>156520237
It took maybe 20 hours reading you are probably retarded, shitposter. Stick to 4koma, they're short.
>>
>>156520381
Suck my dick. You're responding to almost 10 year old copypasta while lying about how fast your read and defending Ever Shit. Also, in VNs with voice acting, you're supposed to actually listen to them fucking talk. Even skipping that there's no way you did this in 20 hours
>>
>>156519815
Impossible to adapt well. How would you handle his sister always being beside him?
>>
File: wee.png (587KB, 707x440px) Image search: [Google]
wee.png
587KB, 707x440px
>>156519027
Space and wallst.
Actually, just give me Spice and Wolf S3
>>
>>156521276
Yeah would be difficult. I think with some clever direction it can be done. Never show her but frequently give some hint that someone else is there. The shitty camera angles will make sense in the end
>>
>>156521276
I would imagine that you would just shoot the anime by having the camera be the sister's perspective.
>>
>>156521287
I like Spice and Wolf but it's never going to have a complete anime adaptation so why bother.
>>
File: 1467327272852.jpg (148KB, 799x597px) Image search: [Google]
1467327272852.jpg
148KB, 799x597px
>>156520143
That really would work well.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.