[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else remember this emo show???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Zed.jpg (11KB, 299x205px) Image search: [Google]
Zed.jpg
11KB, 299x205px
Does anyone else remember this emo show???
>>
>>156506009
KIBA
>>
>>156506206

NICEE someone else who knows it
>>
>>156506009
All i remember is that I liked the setting/atmosphere, but found the protagonist to be a little bitch.
>>
>>156506009
The protagonist was a fag but got better and his friend became the edgelord.

This was a mediocre romp and felt like the death kneel of non-otaku isekai.
>>
Dropped it midway, but it had a baller opening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEsa49Gsqns
>>
>>156506267
>>156506299

i just remember this shit being so edgy
>>
>>156506009
I remember it having some pretty nasty plot holes and the ending being kinda somber.
>>
>>156506009
Oldfag thread? I remember it was...meh.

I mean, it was decent at the time back when the fandom in general was more tongue in cheek and not SERIOUS BUSINESS, especially when nobody knew what a tumblr or facebook was.

That was back when we could have fun with things like Tengen Toppa, Lucky Star, Crying Cicadas and Nanoha Strikers.

There also weren't simulcasts of everything, so you had to pick from whatever was actively being fansubbed and just be happy about getting your new anime fix.

Nowadays it'd be too much boring faggotry to even bother keeping up with.

There's already enough super serious shit floating around every season, so what would be the point of a toy commercial that took itself way too seriously?

Fuck, I didn't even bother with Hinako Note or the newest Nanoha spinoff anime because of how derivative they were.

Point is, Kiba was only memorable for its time.

Newfags might as well just skip it, since watching it a decade after the fact will just make you wonder who would've ever watched that crap in the first place.
>>
>>156506009
Watched it until ep 11? or so and never went back.
>>
I liked the first few episodes but dropped it when it started to focus on the glasses friend

>>156506310
Mah nigga. That opening stuck in my mind the first time i hear it.
>>
>>156506009
I remember watching a few episodes of this on television back then. It was pretty cool but I want to watch it in Japanese dub so it's still in my backlog.
>>
I watched all 52 episodes of this.

I dunno what I was doing with my life.
>>
I remember watching it as a teen and liking it. So I just know its an edgy shitshow.
>>
>>156506009
I remember his buddy going full nazi and the first mentor dude suddenly turning out to be a bad guy.
>>
>>156506009
It's about giant monster spirits right
and a girl with a mid drif
>>
>>156508340
The girl also grows shoulder horns.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.