[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Note

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 9453.jpg (39KB, 225x337px) Image search: [Google]
9453.jpg
39KB, 225x337px
Hi, /co/ here. I never watch anime, but my friend talked me into Death Note and I've been loving it.

What's the consensus on this? Does /a/ like it? Does the rest of the internet like it? Did it have an impact on the anime community at large? Are there other anime like Death Note that I should jump into next?

Also, what do you guys think of the Netflix movie? It looks like trash.
>>
Jesus Christ you guys suck. It's called an opinion thread.
>>
You'll hate it after that ASSPULL
>>
>>156499765
Overall it's a neat show, if you liked this you'd probably like attack on titan as well, i'm sure you've heard a lot about it.

Don't bother with what the cynical people say, it's genuinely the 1 of 5 decent anime to have been created this decade, so i suggest you watch the next, then get into more niche shows.
>>
>>156499765
>Does /a/ like it?
Kind of, but a lot of people here didn't like the last third of the story.
>Did it have an impact on the anime community at large?
I'm not sure about Japan, but it definitely impacted the western anime community in a big way.
>>
if you like tactical thrillers go check out Code Geass, also dont make recommendation threads
>>
you need to go back
>>
>>156499765
fuck off peter
>>
>>156500409
I can't believe all of these posts are being deleted. I love that everyone is focusing on my recommendation question, when there's 5 more questions in the OP.

>>156500409
>if you liked this you'd probably like attack on titan as well
Yea, it's everywhere. Why do you think I'd like it? Is it because I'm casual?

>>156500450
>it definitely impacted the western anime community in a big way.
In what way?
>>
>>156501298
The answers to your other four questions are all the same - "Lurk for two years before posting, cancer." Fuck off.
>>
>>156499765

It's popular, so naturally /a/ hates it.
>>
>>156501298
>In what way?
http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-anime-series-all-time
>>
>>156499765
10/10 soundtrack
9/10 if you consider Light is just a naturally cocky kid for the first 25 episodes which makes up for the dumb shit he did and the fact that L had to LEGALLY prove Light was definitely the Kira, then shit everything after until the last episode which is 10/10
>>
>>156499765
>/co/ here
Go back.

>I never watch anime
Fuck off.
>>
>rec threads are okay if the OP asks a bunch of stupid questions to mask it despite blatantly asking for recs
>delete posts asking him to read the rules and/or lurk more which is pertinent info any anon should know
Good work, janitor.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.