[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna watch the Fate series, do I watch them in a specific

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fate-stay-night.jpg (119KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
fate-stay-night.jpg
119KB, 800x450px
I wanna watch the Fate series, do I watch them in a specific order? can I skip something? Any info would be appreciated.
>>
>>156495236
You're better off reading it, though F/SN is kind of bloated.
Start with Tsukihime VN.
The Fate anime adaptations are all over the place
>>
>>156495379
I might. I understood that it is Zero -> Zero 2nd season -> SN and then the OVAs are separate from each other?
>>
Watch Zero then DEEN then UBW if you're going anime. I kinda like DEEN haha
>>
>>156495792
Don't watch it chronologically
>>
>>156495869
>>156495887
I'm getting mixed messaged here. I don't know what to believe now.
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>
Make this thread on /wsr/ and I'll answer your questions since this will probably be deleted
>>
>>156496011
>>>/wsr/305793
>>
watch zero and be done with it
>>
>>156495977
If you ever want to read the VN, don't start with Zero. It spoils a lot of major plot points and reveals from the last route (which hasn't been adapted yet), whereas Zero was made to be read after FSN, so the spoilers you get don't ruin the experience.
>>
>>156495236
> first fate zero gagimish win
fate stay night saber wins
>>
>>156495236
You read the fucking VN that's what you do
>>
>>156495236
For Fucksake

READ BEFORE WATCH

That simple?
Good.
>>
>>156495236
If you're a "casual" as I am, here's a very enjoyable order:

1. F/SN VN Fate
2. F/SN VN UBW
3. Fate/Zero
4. F/SN UBW
5. F/SN Heaven's Feel

watch the rest later if you'd like. The older anime and movie are pretty skippable imo, but you'll watch them anyway if you get hooked into it.

The good thing about this order is that you'll start with the best material (VN) for F/SN then you'll watch a greatly produced prequel (Zero) and then a greatly produced anime version of the best route (UBW).
>>
>>156496587
Nasu is a fucking hack and literally every single other piece of media in the Fate franchise is better than the VN.
>>
File: 1413067989353.png (978KB, 1728x994px) Image search: [Google]
1413067989353.png
978KB, 1728x994px
>>156495236
Guys above are trolling, I got your back OP.
>>
Shirou is the redman and it applies to FHA too.
>>
Better watch the first series or I'll whoop your ass.
>>
>>156499404
I'm surprised this wasn't spoiled for me until UBW anime.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.