[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk Episode 17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

new episode is out looks like Idea of Evil made an unexpected appearance,what do you think of the anime so far compared to season 1?
>>
>>156492648
Why the fuck is the camera work so shit? Did they learn nothing from the last season?
>>
>>156492794
it's better then the monk & his daughter from last season
>>
Anybody else read the new chapter? Thoughts, comments, laments that it'll never end?
>>
File: 1479595816116.png (101KB, 355x328px) Image search: [Google]
1479595816116.png
101KB, 355x328px
>>156492648
still waiting for the flesh eating fairies that will never apear in the show
>>
>>156493490
It seems like it could take awhile for casca to regain her mind depending on how many fragments they have to gather
>>
>>156494520
The part where guts was contemplative on his relying on others was nice. Never really expected to see guts and serpico having a heart to heart. Makes me think after all is said and done, a healed casca might be more likely to seek revenge while guts has at least somewhat made his peace. I look forward to the chance of guts and griffith having another duel.
>>
>>156495124
yeah I remember reading when Owen recognized Guts he seemed like he didn't mind talking about the old BoTH
>>
File: Casca & the Blanket.png (216KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Casca & the Blanket.png
216KB, 700x700px
thread is deader then boat full of pirates

post casca
>>
>Troll rape is coming up
Oh boy. The only page in Berserk I actually fapped to.

Also, I woner if we get GutsSlan this season
>>
How doesn't this season compare to last?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.