[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hokage or king of the pirates?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Hokage or king of the pirates?
>>
One has to sit in an office neglecting his family and sign papers all day. Other gets to sail around crazy seas looking for fun and adventure. Gee what a tough choice. Even being Shaman King is better than Hokage.
>>
>>156482445
I see where you're going with this but too bad the marines and other pirates are going to want you dead if you're king of the pirates
>>
>>156482071
Bancho
>>
File: 1484624239212.png (420KB, 639x351px) Image search: [Google]
1484624239212.png
420KB, 639x351px
King of Games, Bitch.
>>
File: 0d6.png (595KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
0d6.png
595KB, 600x597px
>>156484989
>>
>>156482850
The King of the Pirates is borderline untouchable. Roger literally handed himself over.
>>
>>156482071
>Worlds most wanted Criminal or President of a nation
I dunno OP I dont thing anyone wants to be Osama
>>
>>156482071
>King of Pirates
>Command power so great you can move armies that rival that of the worlds super powers
>Hokage
>Just some decent Ninja in some random village who is probably going to die because the plot.
>>
>>156485193
Pirate king is not the most wanted, because he does not directly aim to undermine world government. Head of the revolutionary movement is the most wanted criminal.
>>
>>156485669
>Just some decent Ninja in some random village who is probably going to die because the plot.

There's currently 3 hokage alive. The most ever.
>>
>>156485825
Naruto's dead in the Boruto timeline.
>>
>>156482071
Being atomsk wouldn't be too bad.
>>
>>156485032
More like off by 10
>>
>>156482071
Fuck off faggot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.