[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Japan like to wank the Shinsengumi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Why does Japan like to wank the Shinsengumi?
>>
File: __Makoto___by_NenchoGenin.jpg (117KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
__Makoto___by_NenchoGenin.jpg
117KB, 600x800px
>>156466661
Why don't you?
>Masterless samurai flock together, dress the fuck up under the flag of sincerity and terrorize the fuck out of the public.
>>
Why does America like to wank the cowboys?
>>
Dying for what you believe in is beautiful my friend
>>
>>156466661
You mean schlick not wank you ignorant gaijin

>>156466707
Learn history you ignorant fuck.
The shinsengumi were explicitly formed to stop masterless samurai or "ronin"

Also "sincerity" is a misstranslation for "誠"
A more accurate translation would be " free from untruth"
>>
>>156466849
>Also "sincerity" is a misstranslation for "誠"
You literally made me turn rikai on you piece of shit. Pretty much all of the alternative english translations are in line with sincerity translation.

>The shinsengumi were explicitly formed to stop masterless samurai or "ronin"
Proofs?
I'm not hellbent on it, but I remember Shinsengumi is made up from ronin entirely. Which was a shamfur dispray in Japan and caused them to be extremely vicious.
>>
>>156466967
My "proofs" are the book "shinsengumi, the last samurai"

First off the word Makoto doesn't mean "not lying" but rather "freedom from lies"

Now to business. The shinsengumi were granted their licence to "enforce justice" for the explicit reason of removing "ronin"
Think I'm joking look it up using credible academic sources and not just 4ch.

No seriously penniless people who had done nothing but study swordsmanship and poetry were a huge problem at the time and the (il)ligimate government of the time said, as long as you d on don't pick on my friends I don't give a fuck
>>
File: saito.jpg (5KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
saito.jpg
5KB, 192x256px
>>156466661

AKU

ZOKU

ZAN

>>156466730

It feels like too long since the last great western
>>
File: Saitou_Hajime__Wolf_of_Mibu.gif (66KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Saitou_Hajime__Wolf_of_Mibu.gif
66KB, 100x100px
>>156467345
Isn't it like makoto ni hanashiai and talking someone sincerely?

>>156467364
Saitou a best taichou.

>the last great western
The Dark Tower series were neat.
>>
>>156467451
Not that guy, but it's one of those things that covers a set of meanings that can't be covered 1-1 by words that it's translated into. "Sincerity" as in lack of falsehood in your intent. "Integrity" as in lack of falsehood in your conduct and principles. Lack of falsehood in itself is then of course "Truth".
>>
Sorry my point was lost and it's only my own fault.

The shinsengumi were granted extradiadicial rights for the for the explicit point of removing ronin
>>
>>156467478
>The truth
exists beyond the gate, yes. How about shinjitsu then? Is it just a synonym?
I'm not a runemaster, but the latter always felt like more concrete,evidential and scientific like truth whilst makoto felt like truly heartfelt, sincere with purity or serenity like truth.
>>
>>156466967
The Shinsengumi were Shogunate cops, with dispensation to hunt and wipe out anti-Shogunate dissidents.

Reminder that famous Shinsengumi member Saitoh Hajime lived into the 20th century before succumbing to cancer. This isn't truly ancient history we're dealing with here, there are plenty of contemporary sources that verify what the Shinsengumi were, even though their faction ended up losing to the Imperialists during the Meiji Restoration.
>>
Also to detract from my previous response but still giving a reasonable and most probable answer to the actual OP:

Japanese girls loving schlicking to hot dead
Romantic dudes who died being Extremely Japanese.

They all died young, they all loved Japan and although only a few had wives quite a lot had official mistresses
>>
Gotta wank something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.