[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is such a fucking hypocrite it's unfathomable,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: suzaku.jpg (69KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
suzaku.jpg
69KB, 640x440px
This guy is such a fucking hypocrite it's unfathomable, how is he supposed to be the hero?
>>
He's not the hero. Lelouch is the hero. Spinzaku is merely his foil. It was a fun ride watching the crashing of spinzakus character
>>
>>156465201
Can a hero not be a hypocrite?
>>
>>156465201
both suzaku and lelouch are hypocrites
>>
File: vxYEucB.png (772KB, 862x767px) Image search: [Google]
vxYEucB.png
772KB, 862x767px
>>156465201
>This guy is such a fucking hypocrite it's unfathomable
Yeah, that's his character. He's a masochist with a deathwish.

>how is he supposed to be the hero
He's not, Lelouch is.

The show was literally 2deep4u.
>>
>>156465267
>>156465513
How can Lelouch be a hero when he looks like this?
>>
>>156465201
He's not. Neither he nor Lelouch are heroes and they're both hypocrites. The difference is Lelouch knows this while Suzaku takes a long while to finally accept that it doesn't matter all that much. They want to accomplish arguably good things, so what does it matter if they're not good people?
>>
I still to this day hate Suzaku. His stupid ideals are the biggest hinderance to Lelouche's plan. You have to do evil if you want to reform society. You can't have a bloodless revolution. People like him should drown on their ideals and die.
>>
if even this show has a message and something to think about how braindead must these new mecha be to not even do that?
>>
>>156465201
Yes he is, but towards the end of the series he realizes how dumb and blind he's been, it's a glorious development. He's fucking insufferable in R1, but everything makes sense when we find out he basically wanted to get himself killed in a battle instead of freeing muh japan
>>
>>156465518
You're right, too handsome
>>
>>156465201
and lelouch wasn't?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.