[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monogatari

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1382850965116.gif (181KB, 390x161px) Image search: [Google]
1382850965116.gif
181KB, 390x161px
How does a guy like this get a harem of so many best girls?
>>
Abs.
>>
because the author wrote it that way
>>
>>156462628
He's a nice guy.
>>
>>156462628
By being an interesting person with a good body that fixed problems that would have inevitably led to their deaths?
>>
File: MANSERVICE 4.png (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
MANSERVICE 4.png
1MB, 1920x816px
You tell me.
>>
>>156463261
why dont guys in anime ever have any pecs?
>>
>>156463312
Otakus can't self insert into healthy people.
>>
You wouldn't fuck Araragi?
>>
>>156463261
The magic of no nipples!
>>
>>156462628
Vampire charm.
They're sparkling under sunlight
>>
>>156462628
How does a guy like Araragi get away with molesting little girls on a daily basis?
>>
>>156463881
The little girls he molests aren't human, and are either invisible to society or actively hide from it.
>>
>>156463979
Also, most of them enjoy it.
>>
File: 1469197457645.gif (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469197457645.gif
140KB, 500x500px
Super late to the party, but are there good Kizu 2 subs out yet? Sorry for the spoonfeed request, but I just have not had the time to follow this kind of thing recently.
>>
By being a light novel protagonist.
>>
Though unrealistic, he is a very good looking guy who is mostly normal until he becomes a vampire, And since he surrounds himself with crazy weird people they all get along pretty well. I wish there were my characters like him buy as >>156463360 said, it makes it much harder to self insert for people.
>>
>>156464138
There's only one option and it's okay.
>>
>>156464288
Thanks, anon
>>
>>156464373
Well, I guess there are a bunch of remuxes of it and one more sort-of translation popped up since I last looked, but Kizu Subs/RH is the one I know is decent.
>>
>>156462628
the author give him the worest girl
>>
File: Araragi.jpg (38KB, 712x401px) Image search: [Google]
Araragi.jpg
38KB, 712x401px
>>156462628
I wish I was in that handsome man's harem.
>>
>>156462628
>How does a guy like this get a harem of so many best girls?
He is from a wealthy and respected family, he is physically decent looking, and in fact it is canon that girls in his school finds him rather attractive.

And after his vampirisim he ended up with a muscular body as a side effect.

The only reason Araragi isn't surrounded with girls from the start, is because he was EXTREMELY emo and refuse to believe it is worth even making friends. And then his life started changing when he met Heart Under Blade.

Araragi was always going to end up with girls. It's just that he ended up with unusual girls instead of normal ones.
>>
I'm not entirely gay, but I'd bend over for Ararararagi.
>>
>prideful vampire
>gets reduced to a loli
>goes from a dignified noble-like manner to a slightly tsun archetype in the timespan of a year or so

man they fucking ruined shinobu
>>
>>156462628
He became a vampire from a sire that was once worshiped as a god, it kicked his charisma stat to demi-god levels.
>>
>>156465057
Her dignity was all an act in the first place. She still pulls it out when needed as well and that gap is pretty fuckin neat. It's just not 24/7 because she's gotten comfortable around Araragi.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.