[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mao gets shot God knows how many times and survives thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2207.png (796KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2207.png
796KB, 1280x720px
>Mao gets shot God knows how many times and survives thanks to SUPER BRITANNIAN TECHNOLOGY

>Euphemia, a face of the Empire, gets shot one time and there's nothing anyone can do

I think I've been meme'd into thinking this show was good
>>
Ever hear of 50 Cent, pal? She was just shot somewhere lethal.
>>
>Male fanatical terrorist has a more intense adrenaline than a 16 year old girl.
I know right how dare they be realistic in MY anime?
>>
>>156462283
>guy survives falling out of a plane without a parachute
>other guy falls five feet down his porch stairs and dies
Why did you guys tell me real life had good writing?
>>
>>156462409
This, also Mao probably got immediate medical attention with the police battalion at his feet.

Also
>susaku scoops her up
>flies at incredible force probably causing an extra G or so pushing more blood out of her quicker
>had to dock at a plane
>dismount out of a nightmare pick Euphie up

Mao probably got medical attention stupid quick instead of being treated like a ragdoll trying to be saved
>>
>>156462283
She deserved to die because royalty can only go for the wincest route.

Any other route leads to death.
>>
>>156462283
It's simple, anon. Lulu only told the cops to shoot Mao, not kill him.
>>
>>156462283
Do you think she would want to live after ordering the 11s killed?
>>
>>156462283
she was dead either way

>somehow lives
>goes is considered insane since all she can think about is killing elevens
>taken out of the picture forever
>>
>>156463031
That actually would have been much better than just killing her off.
>>
>>156462727
wouldn't Euphie have been incest too?
>>
>>156462283
Have you ever been shot before? It's not a terribly big deal if your vitals aren't hit. Euphy was clearly shot through the heart though, or probably an artery near it.
>>
>>156462283
Do you want to get a slowpoke?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.