[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people actually liking this new-age KyoAni shit? Amagi,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1492953187572.png (443KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492953187572.png
443KB, 600x600px
Why are people actually liking this new-age KyoAni shit? Amagi, Phantom World and Dragon Maid are utter shit. Unredeemable fucking shit.
>>
Why do people care what others like?
I need to study this mental disease more.
>>
>people will respond seriously to this thread
don't forget to sage
>>
>>156458663
If you don't care about what others like or dislike why are you here engaging in discussion and not living alone on some mountain?
>>
>>156458718
To discuss anime?
>>
>>156458735
Why? You don't seem to care about others opinions?
>>
>>156458761
I dont care if they like something I dont no
>>
>>156458778
What type of discussion are you engaging in that doesn't involve people stating their prefrences about anime?
>>
>>156458847
I only discuss anime I enjoy with other people that also enjoy it
Is fun you should try it
>>
>>156458873
I like discussing the whole spectrume, thanks.
>>
>>156458905
Cool, enjoy getting angry because some people enjoy something you dont.
>>
>>156458873
How leftist, that's how you stunt your growth.
You will develop better taste by forsing yourself outside your limited bubble.
That's reddit tier.
>>
>>156458609
Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T. and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a dung-bred maggot, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You think that WWW.GUYMACON.COM/FUN/INSULT/INDEX.HTM is the name of a rock band. You believe that P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test patterns all day if the other inmates would let you.
>>
>>156458609
What's the issue with them?
>>
>>156458609
Those are trash, Kemono Friends is the new hotness
>>
>>156458905

Yeah, but the topic is already poisoned from the beginning. It is a subjective topic to discuss tastes, which is about the most pointless fucking thing to engage in. Plus, OP has already made up his mind on the shows and wont be convinced of anything else, so it is nothing but a troll for responses.

It isn't like engaging only others in generals or in hugboxes is preferred, but responding to this is pointless.
>>
>>156458609
I liked it when kyoani had a bit more variety in their visual designs. I mean you had thinks like Lucky Star, Nichijou, FMP, key shit, haruhi, k-on airing one after another. I know there are subtle differences between their new shit, but it's too subtle for me.
>>
File: 1291271979787.jpg (70KB, 357x361px) Image search: [Google]
1291271979787.jpg
70KB, 357x361px
So close to 404, now so far again.
GJ, m8s
>>
>>156458663
Actually, not caring about the perceptions of others is a sign of mental disease.

As is putting far to much stock in it.

Walk the razor edge anon, enjoy your anime without being OP
>>
>>156464718
>is a sign of mental disease
Or mental fortitude.

There's too much toxic crap and imbeciles around, learning to be selective of what you care for as far as others' perceptions is an important skill.
>>
>>156464797
That'd be the razor edge there.

Getting too worked up about being selective is not a sign of fortitude.
>>
>>156458609
kill yourself or never post again
>>
OPs that insult the board make shit threads
>>
>>156464834
naruhodo
>>
>>156464884
Please work on your English, friend.
>>
Dragon maid is one of their best selling anime adaption in years. Unfortunately, this trend is here to stay.
>>
>>156464913
OPs that insult the reader will make the thread shitty.

Is that better?
>>
>>156464957
no
>>
>>156461790
This desu.

>>156458609
Amagi was fun. You're just a bitter faggot who can't enjoy fun.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.