[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was this girl's problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Yuno_Angry.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yuno_Angry.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
What the fuck was this girl's problem?
>>
>>156455946
She panders to a mental disorder of waifuism
>>
Same problem as with all women, not getting enough dick.
>>
>>156455946

Too much love
>>
>>156455946
Her true love died before her eyes.
>>
>>156455946
A severe lack of vitamin D
>>
>>156455946
Bad parenting.
>>
Being a stupid fucking cunt designed to appeal to people who are so desperate for affection that they want a lover who is going to kill them because they think it's romantic.
>>
>>156455946
not enough cock.
>>
>>156456445

Why didn't she just fucking create a reality with everything the exact same? I know that she can't bring back the dead (even though she's actual fucking god) but she could make an almost complete copy, everything being the same. I mean it def won't be actual thing, but she didn't have any trouble going to an alternate reality for her lover.
>>
>>156456739
> Yuno
> Husbandou Slayer
That is objectively a lie and why she is best girl.
>>
The world man.

The world was her problem.

It was trying to keep her from her sexual prey.
>>
>>156455946
Having to see your crush die so many times must be pretty damaging.
>>
File: rsz_v001.jpg (135KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_v001.jpg
135KB, 300x426px
move aside honey
there's a new yandere in town, one who you can actually have a social life around
>>
She was a pretty innocent girl that became corrupted by his previous life experiences.

It was like a kid that was always angry not because he wants to be angry but because the world around her demands her to be angry.
>>
>>156455946
the fact that she's not in an asylum
>>
>>156455946

Like any human with immortality, she went absolutely insane. Yuuki experienced the same thing when he won the survival game unless you count that stupid OVA. The only thing that kept her from going completely over the edge was by jumping to another universe/world and attempting to relive her life with Yuuki.
>>
>>156457517

She only seen him die once, from the original reality.
>>
>>156461006
One time too many.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.