[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rikka.jpg (592KB, 1700x1563px) Image search: [Google]
rikka.jpg
592KB, 1700x1563px
Can anyone please explain to me why they even made a second season? I know I'm late to this series but I just started watching it a few days ago and I binge watched S1 & S2, the movie and OVAs. I couldn't stop watching it after episode 3 and I really really liked this series after S1 but I have to say S2 was a complete let down.

S1 left me emotional and looking forward to S2 to see how everything progresses but after watching S2 I wish I never watched it at all, it's so disappointing I mean 26 episodes and a movie and the only kiss we get is between Morisummer and Deko? I can't be the only one who feels this way, right?
>>
File: 1372004357617.jpg (70KB, 374x486px) Image search: [Google]
1372004357617.jpg
70KB, 374x486px
>>156435946
Cash rules everything around KyoAni
>>
It's apparent that Ishihara had no plans for a S2 and had to rush together ideas for content for one because S1 was successful.
>>
>>156435993
>>156436130
These both make sense, It's usually not just 1 reason, It's a combination of a lot of things.
>>
>>156435946
S2 was great
Haters get fucked
Yea the ending was shit, but it had quite a bit of good emotional moments
And was overall funny and cute like the first
>>
>>156436841
What bothers me most about S2 isn't even the ending. It's how the main couple's development is stalled and the most emotional moments come from a 3rd party introduced just to suffer.
>>
>>156436841
I agree somewhat, S2 definitely has it's moments but its lacking as a whole and feels unnecessary. Like there was no real development, if anything the character who had the most development in S2 was Shichimiya, a character we don't really care about but are kind of forced to, when the development we really want is between the leads.
>>
>>156436841
Nothing happens in S2. Everyone reverts back to the way they were in S1 when it should have been more about being forced to grow up while wanting to remain a chuuni. You could remove Shichimiya and just place S2 episodes in between S1 episodes and it wouldnt be out of place at all.
>>
I want to be exactly like Shinka
>>
>>156435946
>>156436130
>>156436841
>>156437087
>>156437250
>>156437999
What season 2? There was only one season and it was amazing
>>
>>156435946

>he finally does one alpha thing to redeem himself from his chuuni past by moving to a whole new high school far away from his old classmates
>less than 24 hours at his new school he's reverting back to his spergtastic ways to impress some chuuni girl
>luckily for yuuta, the girl he likes is as dumb as a bag of rocks, any other girl wouldn't fall for this
>to keep impressing her, he starts acting like a retard too
>betas out when rikka confesses to him
>instead of plowing that ass deep and hard every night he's assisting rikka with her special needs
>instead of fucking a big-breasted ex-chuuni, a sexy girl with narcolepsy or his own middle school friend who had a crush on him, he embarrasses himself just to win a girl who isn't worth it
>literally lives with rikka yet they don't kiss
>rikka technically lucks out, otherwise yuuta would be plowing her ass every night
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.