[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
It's not even up for discussion..

Some rude woman trespassed into your house, sat on your chair. When you asked her to get off the chair she refuses. You then move her off the chair without really hurting her.

He was completely in the right.
>>
>>156428033
>breaks into his house
>takes his couch
>refuses to leave
He could have called the cops.
>>
Benten is always right.
>>
>>156428131
Nice try Israel but Nidaime invited this invasion for his transgression 100 years ago and his continued acts of aggression against sensei.
>>
File: mfw men butts.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mfw men butts.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Tengu pussy best pussy

Nidame a gay
>>
>>156428178
I don't see why you'd compare this to the israeli palestinian conflict.

Nidaime didn't invade Benten's house and chouch claiming they were his and then attacking Benten.

Also whatever the 100 year ago transgression shit. Once again Nidaime doesn't claim anything, he's just there chilling, he didn't kick anyone out. He actually didn't even fight sensei this time around.

And finally I'm Lebanese so please don't compare me to Israel. It's not nice.
>>
File: kaisei.jpg (73KB, 465x455px) Image search: [Google]
kaisei.jpg
73KB, 465x455px
>have cute tanuki girl
>90% od screentime she is in bagpack form

This is wrong
>>
Of course it's Benten, she's the one breaking into his house. I don't even think they know each other personally.
>>
>>156428500
She probably has to make herself known. "This is my territory" kind of thing.
>>
>>156428513
d-did she piss on the sofa?
>>
>>156428564
He had to get her off before she did that. Why do you think he put a sheet down?
>>
>>156428513
Aye, that's true. Atleast now we know that if there's a fight, it's most likely going to be Benten causing it.
>>
>>156428580
so she and brothers could see for themselves what contrast is between her dark soul and this white sheet?
>>
Benten suppose to be Nidame fiance, he's father wanted his son to be with her but he was like NOT PURE TENGU, DAD YOU TRAITOR and it all shattered, Benten just wanted to know him better and she got cold shower
>>
>>156428777
English please
>>
>>156428811
няма
>>
File: benten.jpg (76KB, 520x550px) Image search: [Google]
benten.jpg
76KB, 520x550px
>Punished Benten
>A Tengu denied her chaise
>>
>>156428033
I'm kind of amazed how this series revolves around such an irritating character.

Aside from killing the MC's father isn't she a notorious slut who has fucked nigh everything that walks on legs? She's literally a selfish, murderous, whore.
>>
>>156428033
He could legally shoot and kill her in some places in Burgerland.
>>
>>156429172
>He could legally shoot and kill her in some places in Burgerland

Hahaha, is this what foreign scume really think?

She could literally be shot and killed ANYWHERE in burgerland.

Honestly though, she's the cause of so much suffering that I just want her to reap the karmic justice she so badly deserves.

Is Yasaburo still a main character of the second season?
>>
>>156429091
The most dangerous type of woman.
>>
>>156429252
Nidaime is too good for her.
>>
>>156429227
>Is Yasaburo still a main character of the second season?
Yes, he need to help his frog brother go to shogi tournament, collect all Nidame stuff (gun some asshole don't want to give back) and marry his tanuki fiance / end as Benten dinner
>>
>>156428033
>Who was in the wrong here?
People who make template threads.
>>
>>156429449
Kasei is back? Please tell me they're developing the relationship between her and Yasaburo.

They'd still be engaged even, if Banten hadn't murdered and eaten Yasaburo's father.
>>
>>156428033
The only good scene so far this season.
>>
>>156429627
Kaisei is Frogbro's waifu anyway.
It's a good thing that engagement was called off.
>>
File: 335.jpg (61KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
335.jpg
61KB, 448x473px
>>156429454
>>
>>156428959
needs a fujin raijin folding fan as a shrapnel
>>
>>156428959
Wait, isn't Benten just a human and not a Tengu?
>>
>>156429681
Who gives a shit about the pedofrog
>>
>>156429681
Nah man, Kaisei never showed any hints of having feelings for Yajiro beyond friendship/pity, and Yajiro's feelings for her were way overshadowed by Soichiro's death, and gradually disappeared probably.
>>
>>156429627
Yes Kaisei and Yasaburo have development in this 2nd novel. Look forward to Kaisei sniffing his fluffy grandmother.

>>156429681
Frogbro will get a new waifu also named by his dad, Seiran.
>>
>>156431755
she's a tenguboo
>>
>>156428131
>>156428132
It's a chaise, you philistines
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.